FM 09 - transfer kittys

jd1882

That's a lot of clubs worldwide, are you after information for a specific league or country e.g. EPL? Or every single club…

For example:

Club Name: Lyon

Transfer Kitty: £6-9Million (However ask the board for more funds to gain in total £20-29Million as a kitty)

I dont want to make a list of every clubs transfer kitty, but im sure there will be a few surprises out there that i havent thought of. So thats why im asking. use this format.

Club:

Standard Transfer Kitty:

Highest possible Kitty:

Does that make a difference? When I tested it everything came out the same? I thought that was just for getting better jobs. Also the max on Lyon is 36m if you request wages and adjust.

Ooh thas right i didn't do the wage adjustment thing. :( But thx now i have some more.

Why do people set their past experience as International or whatever? I doubt many people on here are (ex)internationals, so why set it as that? Be realistic. I set my past experience as a Sunday (Saturday) League player because that's what I actually am.

Club: Oxford United

Standard Transfer Kitty: ZERO

Highest possible Kitty: ZERO

Manager Rep: Unproven. International or anything.

And that's for the reason that Oxford Utd are ****.

Why do people set their past experience as International or whatever? I doubt many people on here are (ex)internationals, so why set it as that? Be realistic. I set my past experience as a Sunday (Saturday) League player because that's what I actually am.

And that's for the reason that Oxford Utd are ****.

try a save with them mate you will enjoy it. did you try them on 08? you had a bank balance of 3m before you got out on BSP and it was a great save. 09 looks alot harder but tbh they are in BSP and struggling so can't expect bucket loads of cash lol.

Club: Palermo

Standard Transfer Kitty: £4m

Highest possible Kitty: £5m with adjustments

Manager Rep: International

Club: Sporting CP

Standard Transfer Kitty: £1-2m

Highest possible Kitty: £3-4m with adjustments

Manager Rep: International

Club - Real Madrid

Transfer Budget - £64 million

Just ask for more wages and they raise the wage budget to £2.6 million transfer that to transfer to up if from the original £48 million and you still have just over £2 million a week for wages.

Club - Boca Juniors

Transfer Budget - £5.25 million

Archived