FM10: Artem Milevskyi

mista T

This Ukrainian wonder is possibly the best forward I have purchased on any FM series. So far this season, he has scored 17 goals and assisted 6 in 22 appearances. I count that as 23 useful contributions in 22 games, which is a phenominal record. He is only behind Dean Ashton (19) Carlos Tevez (20) and Fernando Torres (22) in the top goalscorer category, although it is well worth noting none of them had to settle and all of them have played more games. Here is his screenie artemmilevskyi.png

I would highly reccomend buying him and putting him on complete forward with attack settings. A very very good player. Shocking that he has only scored 2 goals for the Ukraine :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had him on FM09 with Portsmouth and he was amazing! Got european golden boot in his second season with me and european player of the year. Absoultely amazing, really is the complete forward.

On top of this, he will come to most, if not all premier league teams. On the demo I bought him with Sunderland for a nice £6.5million. If you've got the cash, he is definately worth the investment.

Bought him for my Sunderland team for £7.5. Got 29 goals in the league (only behind Rooney, with 30) and 38 in the whole season. Signing of the season. I play him as a lonely striker, with complete foward attacking settings. Set him to run with the ball and he´ll do wonders.

Would he be able to play behind strikers do you think as advanced playmaker? I have torres & Dzeko upfront?

He probably could do alright there, but it'd be an incredible waste. Milevskyi is a centre forward and if you have those two strikers you can afford someone better suited to the position behind them.

Rotating Dzeko, Torres and Milevskyi as your three primary attackers in a two striker tactic should work out brilliantly though.

Signed him for West Ham, absoloute rubbish he's been. Macheda's been in on loan and has outscored him from the bench.

haha. What are you playing him as? I play him as a Target Man with Ashton Playing on his left as a Advanced Forward. Maybe it varies from game to game? And passing to his feet really helps him alot

Ehh, he never scores to "one on one" positions.he really need to ppm like lob the keeper or place shots.i tried to train him for couple of times, but he dont accepted.i think he s a natural deep lying forward,powerfull and an excellent passer for a forward.

i bought him 12m for PooL.but, there snt an effective partnership between torres and milevsky.when i use him with cardozo,ohh these two twins seems like an destroyer (for control -pozitional?- strategy)

Aaand, very very bad english ha? :)

haha. What are you playing him as? I play him as a Target Man with Ashton Playing on his left as a Advanced Forward. Maybe it varies from game to game? And passing to his feet really helps him alot

I've got him as a lone striker set to target man. Riqueleme/Fleck behind him in the AMC positions and suppor coming from inside forwards at AML and AMR. It's not as if he even creates alot for other players.

I've got him as a lone striker set to target man. Riqueleme/Fleck behind him in the AMC positions and suppor coming from inside forwards at AML and AMR. It's not as if he even creates alot for other players.

He's too good technically and mentally to be played in such a simple role as target man. Target men are given less freedom and play simple balls, but Artem has great feet, teamwork and creativity for a big forward. If you still want him to be a lone striker I would play him as a Deep-Lying forward with attach duty. This will allow him to utilize his ability to get others involved in the play as well as scoring lots of goals. Also, two inside forwards combined with an AMC will congest the center of the field too much for you and you won't have space to play.

I saw this thread and decided to take a punt and buy him for my Roma team. We desperately needed a guy who could finish and according to this thread he could, and my God can he!. Got him for £4.4m and he's already got 7 goals in 3 games. I know its still early but first impressions are he's immense! He's just tore apart Reggina, scoring four goals and getting a 9.4 rating. Playing him as a Complete Forward (Attack). Recommended to everyone, especially at such a bargain price!

He scored 28 goals for me (bought him at the start of the 2nd season for Wolves).

He is a great striker, no question, but he struggles to finish 1-on-1 a lot of the time. Still, he was really good for me as a lone striker, and Lukaku also chipped in with 10 or so goals off the bench, so a pretty successful campaign for my strikers.

He scored 28 goals for me (bought him at the start of the 2nd season for Wolves).

He is a great striker, no question, but he struggles to finish 1-on-1 a lot of the time. Still, he was really good for me as a lone striker, and Lukaku also chipped in with 10 or so goals off the bench, so a pretty successful campaign for my strikers.

Yeah Ive noticed he isnt great with one-on-ones. Is there anyway to make him improve? (Im still relatively nooby with FM). Ive got Lukaku too, looks like he is going to be a blinding player.

He has scored a hatful of goals for me as Newcastle including 59 in 59 games in 2014-15 leading me to the title. He is fast approaching Jackie Milburns record for league goals, although I reckon Nile Ranger will surpase him when he gets older.

I signed Milevskyi for Sunderland, but he has been all too quiet 5 games in, :( Frazier (who has terrible stats) has left him behind in goalscoring terms!

Got him as a complete forward, I will give him a few more games too get settled! :thup:

Yeah Ive noticed he isnt great with one-on-ones. Is there anyway to make him improve? (Im still relatively nooby with FM). Ive got Lukaku too, looks like he is going to be a blinding player.

Yeah, I'm not too sure. I guess you could try and teach him another PPM, such as rounding or lobbing the keeper, but I don't know how effective that would be.

On Lukaku, yeah, he's starting to look really good for me, and has scored more goals than Milevskyi so far in my third season.

I'm having the same problem with one on ones.

I guess since he is not too slow and has 18 dribbling i guess rounds keeper would be the best option for one on ones where defenders are left behind, but im worried it will make him worse in a tight defense scenario he just has to instantly push the ball into goal before hes closed down.

On the other hand finishing and technique are more than decent so place shots should be better overall.

Of course, with 15 / 14 creativity and decisions maybe its best to let him decide how to finish?

arrrghhhh i need a proper explanation how ppms work :S

What do you guys think is best?

He s not accepted to "place shoots" in my Pool save (1st and 2nd season) (maybe his poor shooting ability cause of that) after that i'm trying "round keeper" scenerio for him. Maybe "lob the keeper" can be usefull too, i dont know.

But; in fm09 i trained him for place shots, and he became unstoppable. (i will train him with more aggreasive shooting regime, if he gain a bit shooting ability, i m sure he will accepted the place shoots ppm,well i exactly know what he need for become an amazing player :) )

hi guys this guy is absoloutely stunning for my sunderland team second season with 6 games left in prem he is already on 40 goals in all competitions and 25 in prem i play him up fornt usually on his own with aml amc amr behind and 2 cm

• 3 weeks later...

Another great player, my direct backup for Dezko as a lone striker. Dezko never seems to get injured, but if he did I would have no worries about plunging Milevskyi in there for the big games. Got him on a free transfer, to make it all the sweeter. He won signing of the season in the EPL thanks to that, despite being bit-part.

I'm using him as a Defensive Forward-attack along with Vucinic(poacher) in my Roma save.22 games past they both scored 18 in the league :) tried as an advanced forward and poacher also but he fails to score one on ones a lot,so defensive forward it is

I'm using him as a Defensive Forward-attack along with Vucinic(poacher) in my Roma save.22 games past they both scored 18 in the league :) tried as an advanced forward and poacher also but he fails to score one on ones a lot,so defensive forward it is

Didnt think he had the stats for that

I play a 4-1-1-3-1 and he is a Complete Striker (Support)

25 goals, 10 assists & 7 MoTM in 35 league appearances.

Try him as a complete striker (support) and see how he gets on

Archived