Euro 2016 Draft Game - Round of 16 Fixtures

Gizzy

Welcome everyone to The first knockout round of the Euro 2016 Draft Game.

Round of 16 Fixtures

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892

1454626_France.jpgVs1454666_Germany.jpg

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66

1453709_Turkey.jpgVs1454790_Albania.jpg

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando

1454972_Russia.jpgVs1453565_Czech_Republic.jpg

Andyh21 Vs darren1983

1453788_Portugal.jpgVs1453572_Sweden.jpg

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy

1454803_Ukraine.jpgVs1454603_Wales.jpg

adhikapp Vs RickyButton

1453573_Belgium.jpgVs1453537_Croatia.jpg

Baptista_8 Vs Bliss Seeker

1454399_Switzerland.jpgVs1453554_Ireland.jpg

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010

1454398_Slovakia.jpgVs1453601_Austria.jpg

Euro 2016 Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken at 8pm Friday 1st July any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

Please BOLD the team you think will win......

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando

Andyh21 Vs darren1983

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy

adhikapp Vs RickyButton

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892 - Not much between the teams but I feel IWW's has a little more balance & quality to edge it.

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 - Ronaldo vs Bale but its the defence that edges it for Noob.

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando - I like Gorando's team and I think De Bruyne/Carrasco will cause problems but my gut tells me CK's team has a bit more know how to nick it.

Andyh21 Vs darren1983 - Andy might get overrun in the middle but I feel like Mertens & Nani can cause darren's defence more issues.

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy - Harry a little light up top but Payet, Kante & Khedira do enough in the middle for him to nick a goal.

adhikapp Vs RickyButton - Again not much between the teams & as much as I dislike them I think Pedro & Quaresma will get too much space.

Baptista_8 Vs Bliss Seeker - Perfectly setup IMO. Bliss's team will control possession while Bap's will play on the break. Draxler & Griezmann to be clinical as Bap's takes it.

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010 - Pfft drawn Whoopy who I've voted for a lot in the groups. Feel like we could test his defence but likewise he would test mine, leave it for the rest to decide.

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892 with Shaq and Pogba thankgod they don't have to rely on what is in front of them

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 - Bale wins it past a poor ramos and Cech, Ronaldo cant quite respond this time.

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando - wins it on the wings and nice balance in middle.

Andyh21 Vs darren1983 - no vote

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy - sorry but with Ali and Kane it cant be an away win :(

adhikapp Vs RickyButton- very even tbf so draw

Baptista_8 Vs Bliss Seeker - drax and griez on top form to win for Bap

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010 -front line too much power and edges them through tie.

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892 - IWW's attack wins it

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 - Just way better. Especially the midfield.

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando - So close, but my hearts goes to Gorando's team.

Andyh21 Vs darren1983 - Last minute Long screamer in extra time.

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy - Midfield is solid. No one will get past Kante and Khedira.

adhikapp Vs RickyButton - Actually think this is the first game where I think my team will have a tough time. Leave it black as per usual.

Baptista_8 Vs Bliss Seeker - Big fan of balanced teams.

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010 - Wish I got Radja, my team would look so much better.

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892 - IWW's front 4 win it for him.

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 - Not convinced by managerdude's midfield, Noob wins that battle. Noob's defence and attack are also better than managerdude's. Easy win.

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando - Close one but I feel a bit of De Bruyne magic settles this one.

Andyh21 Vs darren1983 - Another quite balanced game. Fancy Hazard to get a few sights at goal. Andy has a good midfield but I feel that Darren takes it.

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy - Not voting on my own game unless Hodgy does.

adhikapp Vs RickyButton - Another balanced game, Adhi's defence will hold strong all game until a last minute Zlatan strike settles the game.

Baptista_8 Vs Bliss Seeker - Baptista has a well thought out team and should have enough to beat Bliss comfortably.

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010 - The 3 behind the striker will tear Cougar's defence to shreds.

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892 - better slightly, defense wins it

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 - Forgot my own match, can't lol at anyone. Maybe the bald Samurai

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando - uncle can't nick it

Andyh21 Vs darren1983 - tough one but De Gea wins it

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy - better in every position minus the obvious CMF

adhikapp Vs RickyButton - better defense trumps the big Z

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010 - very close

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892 - No Vote

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 - Think the front 3 just about wins this one.

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando - Such a close one. De Bruyne magic I think

Andyh21 Vs darren1983 - I love Andy's centre mids, I think if Pelle's on form he settles it

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy - I think Harry is a bit too reliant on Kante to stop the attack, and I think eventually Hodgy breaks through.

adhikapp Vs RickyButton - Incredibly tough to call. Adhi has a bit more width and I think Benteke will benefit

Baptista_8 Vs Bliss Seeker - Bliss is far too narrow, think Baptista takes it comfortably.

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010 - Neither have particularly good defences, Whoopy has the better attack

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892 - Similar systems though I really prefer the majority of IWW' players, comfortable victory imo.

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 - Little in it again, slightly prefer dudes players so he just sneaks the win here.

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando - I think the front 3 and Cabaye have enough in the locker to get the victory here, wing backs will be influential too in defence and attack.

Andyh21 Vs darren1983 - Comfortable victory here as Pepe loses it and Andy's front two do nada, De Gea restricts Darren's team to just the 4 goals.

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy - I saw Harry post that his team had the best GD, really? Kante, Khedira and Payet are very good but the rest of his team is absolute dross, if Payet ever has a poor game his team does nothing, ever!

adhikapp Vs RickyButton - I like both these teams, both good at the back, plenty of creativity in both, unfortunate they meet so early but I do like Ricky's team and set up more and think they will win this by a couple of goals.

Baptista_8 Vs Bliss Seeker - Comfortable win here due to a better formation and also energy, I see Baptista's team working harder with and without the ball and playing at a tempo Bliss' team can't keep up with.

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010 - Back 5 and middle 2 shockingly bad for both teams, Whoopys front 4 win this for me.

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando

Andyh21 Vs darren1983

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy

adhikapp Vs RickyButton

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010

IWWROCKS VS Scott 1892 - just about

Noob21 VS managerdude_66

Citizen Kane VS Gorando

Andyh21 VS darren1983 - DRAW

Harryseaess VS Hodgy

adhikapp VS RickyButton

Baptista_8 VS Bliss Seeker

Whoopy D VS Cougar2010

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 Genuinely think Noob's team is better than mine.

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando

Andyh21 Vs darren1983

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy

adhikapp Vs RickyButton

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010

IWWROCKS Vs Scott1892 - Draw. A balanced game.

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 - Noob21 has slightly better attack.

Citizen Kane Vs Gorando - Gorando has more movement and creativity in attack.

Andyh21 Vs darren1983 - The battle of who can cross better would be won by Nani and Mertens. Andyh21 also has a better pair of central defenders.

Harryseaess Vs Hodgy - Harryseaess has stronger midfield.

adhikapp Vs RickyButton - Draw. Another balanced game.

Baptista_8 Vs Bliss Seeker - Baptista_8's defenders are more solid.

Whoopy D Vs Cougar2010 - A very even game.

Noob21 Vs managerdude_66 Genuinely think Noob's team is better than mine.

Darn it, had to change my vote to restore balance back to the universe :mad:

Your Samurai did better than Ron, so I guess my team is a wee little better :brock:

IWWROCKS 15 - 3 Scott1892

Noob21 15 - 3 managerdude_66

Citizen Kane 4 - 13 Gorando

Andyh21 8 - 7 darren1983

Harryseaess 10 - 6 Hodgy

adhikapp 6 - 10 RickyButton

Baptista_8 14 - 3 Bliss Seeker

Whoopy D 11 - 6 Cougar2010

Archived