[FM17][SKIN] Futuristic

Marconni1985

Do you support this style and look for the FM17 default skin?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this style and look for the FM17 default skin?

zVJ5oYz.png

What you think about this? Do you support this style and look for the FM17 default skin?

I optimized this for 1600x900, the resolution which everybody has. Save this picture and open it in full screen to feel how could be in a game.

So, mates, vote and comment because I want to know your opinions, and I hope that the skin makers from SI will see this and accept the idea, of course if the most of you are for it, thanks.

I prefer narrower titlebar and sidebar. Though idea with icons looks very interesting. Maybe they should be on the bottom bar or special top bar (and we can delete sidebar). I guess we need much space for many informations and statistic details. Also I am not big fan of too much graphical addons on the titlebar.

lots of bling bling but what about the important stuff, like some quick link to different actions like offer a player a new contract with just one click ect ect ect? Have to go with no. For me there already is more than enough stuff on every page in the game and more than enough dropdown menus

The design is very interesting and looks very attractive however, I personally think that the titlebar takes up too much space. Furthermore, I prefer text to be displayed alongside the icons on the sidebar. I think everyone has their own unique preferences and therefore it would be very difficult to please everyone with one default skin. Having said that, your dream skin is very beautiful but, I personally have a different preference.

The concept is great (having almost every bit of info at your "fingertips"), but like some others have mentioned, it's just not my cup of tea. It's far too busy, I prefer minimalist skins which give info where needed without cluttering the rest of the screen. This skin is too busy for me. Must have been quite an effort, my criticism is meant to be constructive though and shouldn't be taken the wrong way.

Nice. The player pic with nationality flag behind looks well made and is vibrant.

The skin is 70% title and side bar though which are too big. The icons and text are a bit childish (?) for want of a better word. It devalues the quality. I think if you sharpened them up and decluttered you are onto a winner.

I optimized this for 1600x900, the resolution which everybody has. Save this picture and open it in full screen to feel how could be in a game.

One thing I should point out is that the majority of FM users do not have a screen resolution greater than (or equal to) 1600x900, there are a significant amount of people that run the game on laptops with 1280x768 or similar resolutions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/17/2016 at 19:59, Marconni1985 said:

zVJ5oYz.png

What you think about this? Do you support this style and look for the FM17 default skin?

So, mates, vote and comment because I want to know your opinions, and I hope that the skin makers from SI will see this and accept the idea, of course if the most of you are for it, thanks.

Can i download futuristic skin?

Archived