Worst defeat you have suffered?

So, what is the worst defeat you have suffered on Fm14? It can be anything like being hammered 6-0, losing to a lower league side embarrassingly in the cup, losing a derby, or just an important game in general like a cup final. I've found it hard to choose just one of mine but here are a few which were quite embarrassing:

http://gyazo.com/ab9fd61c9c3ab1d1d44199aa445a2697

http://gyazo.com/e34538ce2d3939ef0a4e2d7da39d2867

http://gyazo.com/77e9ae1a0f26a78e96b2c3a776987ae5

One year in the F.A. Cup there was a bunch of giant killings (I think my European/title winning Spurs side lost at home to League Two Swansea). By the time of the Quarter Finals, it was just lower league sides.

In FM 07. *spoilsport*

First Champions League Final with Rangers vs Man Utd, I destroyed them, 28 shots on target, De Gea had a worldy and they scored with their one chance. That or losing to East Stirling 3-0 at Ibrox in the cup :D

Currently in my 10th season at Liverpool and until recently, Manchester City have had one hell of a record against me, defeats include 5-0, 4-0, 4-1 twice and the icing on the cake.... 8-1 in the first season. On a positive note, I appear to have broken the hold they had over me, I have only lost 1 of the last 12 meetings...unfortunately, that was a Champions League semi-final 2nd leg 2-0, after I had won the 1st leg 1-0.

Anyway, back to my game, next up...you guessed it, Manchester City. I'll be back to report in a few minutes :)

I started a bit of a challenge taking over Premier League clubs who are bottom at Christmas and then try and steer them to safety. First up was Bradford City. Going into the final three games, I had to face Norwich City in the first, and the winner would be just about safe. We were in good form, but got blown away 2-0. We were abject, we were terrible, and we didn't deserve anything.

That meant we had to win at least one of our final two games - at home to Man City and Chelsea. A 3-3 draw against City wasn't quite enough as the teams above us drew (it did end up denying City the title though...) and then despite being 1-0 up in the Chelsea game - with them missing a penalty - we conceded 2, and couldn't find an equaliser. Relegated on the final day. Probably the most crushing defeat I've had.

Back in FM2008 had an awesome Heybridge Swifts game on Dafuges challenge. Got them to premiership eventually but early on missed out

on promotion on penalties. Had been leading going into 3 mins of injury time, they scored in the 96th minute.....if that wasnt bad enought

I went ahead in extra time only to concede in 119th minute and lose on penalties. I was and still am devastated/haunted by that result.

I had a shocking 5-1 defeat to a team in the relegation zone. Awful performance really, and well-deserved.

I also lost 24-0 in FM08 where a match managed to start without any of my players on the pitch. Very weird. Suffice to say, I reloaded this match.

I doubt anyone is going to beat that :applause:

Not quite going to beat it but close!

Managed Connah's Quay in the Welsh Prem to the title, and on the fourth attempt, fluked it to the group stage of the Champions League

Lost all six games, including an away loss to AC Milan 14-0

Did a lot better in the home tie, losing 'just' 14-1

28 goals shipped against one club in two games

Back in FM11 I remember losing 9-0 to Peterborough as Doncaster Rovers in the League 1 Playoff Final. I lost that save now so I cant show you but needless to say I was not happy lol. I did go on to win the playoff final the next season though so it wasn't too bad in the end. :)

Man Utd - Southampton 0-1 in game 37 of the EPL.

We hadnt lost a home game in 3 straight seasons, and went on to not lose a home game for another 3 seasons. But the Southampton game cost us the title as Arsenal slid past us. We were just impotent in attack and their keeper had the match of his lifetime. It was really unpleasant as I had started to take the league title for granted. I dont know what happened that year, we werent up to our usual standards at all and the dip in form the last 10 or so games was outrageous.

Archived