World Cup Fantasy League (The Mirror)

Razzler

http://fantasyfootball.mirror.co.uk/CleverTV/en/mirror/fantasy/27/entryhome.do

Mirror Fantasy League ... looks extremely similar to our normal fantasy league. It's free. The screens all look the same and stuff

Pablo is the one that alerted me to this but he's not allowed back for a few days so he asked I set up a league :D

He's in and I may have a go on this one and the McDonalds one when it starts but this looks pretty decent actually

League Name: OTF

Code: 1393341-14401

:thup:

Will join sometime today. What's happened to Pablo....haven't seen him post for a while now?

Don't know what he did but he said on Twitter he's back on 10th June and wanted a league for this as he couldn't it himself. He's also in btw

Some bizarre omissions from the player list. Stipe Pletikosa, who I think is going to be Croatia's first choice goalkeeper, isn't there, but Subasic is.

No Xhaka for Switzerland, Aguilar for Colombia and about half of the Chile squad are missing.

Are the group stages and matchdays the same thing? A little confused. Also how do the transfers work? Can I have Neymar and Fred in tonight for instance then swap them for 2 other players in tomorrow's game. It says unlimited transfers for group stage 1. Please help someone. Would be much appreciated.

Unlimited transfers until k/o today. Then the whole first set of matches (plus Brazil vs Mexico) is considered week 1. You get 3 free transfers for week 2 and another 3 for week 3 (ie the final set of group games). You then get unlimited transfers again before the 1st knock out round.

There's no manual subs so no you can't swap players once the game week has started. Although if they don't play then one of your subs will come into use

Someone please :D

I will try to make it sound simpler. I have Fred in my team. What I want to do is transfer him out for Lukaku when Belgium play Algeria then when Brazil play Mexico I want to transfer out Lukaku and put in Fred. If I do this will I pick up points for both players?

Someone please :D

I will try to make it sound simpler. I have Fred in my team. What I want to do is transfer him out for Lukaku when Belgium play Algeria then when Brazil play Mexico I want to transfer out Lukaku and put in Fred. If I do this will I pick up points for both players?

Nope can't do that as all the same gameweek

The Mirrors game is somewhat buggy. Switching between GWs is rarely possible and when it is, it take a few tries. Not to mention that is is really slow to navigate between pages. Took a while to get the clean sheet point for Oscar too. :D

And :thup: :thup: to Pablo for showing us how it is done.

The Mirrors game is somewhat buggy. Switching between GWs is rarely possible and when it is, it take a few tries. Not to mention that is is really slow to navigate between pages. Took a while to get the clean sheet point for Oscar too. :D

Most teams squads aren't even complete.

Up to second in the world in the Mirror game. I can taste the £10,000 prize money :D Still 7 players to go this round too. Will drop tomorrow as I only have Suarez playing, Just hope I can keep up the pace. I`m doing it for all of OTF! :D

How the hell are you so bloody good at FF ffs? :D

Share please if you win it. Anyway I am right on your heels pal :brock:

• 2 weeks later...
How's it going PD??

Nervous times ahead :D still third overall, which is a cash money prize position, but after much thought tonight, i`m going to go for it. I could play safe and stay in third, or take a gamble for the 10 grand.

With a week to go, 8 games left, and the fact that it will be hard to close once the semi`s are here as so many people will have the same players, i`m going to go balls deep and risk a lot in the quarter finals!! If I don`t I guess i`ll always regret it!

Wasn't sure about Hummels so switched him for a 'nailed on' German defender ... Mertesacker :thup:

Then Hummels not only plays and Mert doesn't but he scores :D Git

That`s damn unlucky mate :(

Ive been a bit fortunate tonight, Alves was dropped so I`ll get Boaeteng off the bench, If that's added in i`ll be back in third, I need the dutch and Robben to do the business tomorrow night!

Going into the final 4 games 2nd in the world. Going from playing the Champions League games semi finals can be very hit and miss. It really is a game of luck now Fantasy wise. The 3rd 4th place play off game could be interesting, especially if reserve players get run outs etc.

Actually spoke with with the game operators today as my team name might cause some issues should I actually win the thing and the 10 grand!

Archived