[RELEASED] NPT&C 2014!!! (New turf textures for FM14, FM13 & FM12)

cordobes1970

"NPT&C 2014" is the brand new turf textures mod for Football Manager 2014, 2013 & 2012 game series that you can enjoy a more realistic 3D game.

NPT&C 2014 v1.2

Improvements in perfect and frozen pitch textures. Some minor fixes in other textures added.

Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3cewgoxdioned2h/NPT&C_2014_v1.2.rar

NPT&C 2014 v1.1

Improvements in damp and water logged pitch textures.

Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9a7pawbabhvnba9/NPT&C_2014_v1.1.rar

NPT&C 2014 v1.0

First release.

Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cxm5toobxc9tidt/NPT%26C_2014.rar

https://www.dropbox.com/s/penesprtgevr135/NPT%26C_2014.rar

Installation:

In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2014\data\sigfx and overwrites the entire content of the folder "pitches". Make a backup of the default pitch folder before replacing it with the one included in "NPT&C_2014".

You promised it by Christmas and you delivered man ! Nice one ! To those not sure where to install you place the "pitches" folder in "steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2014/data/sigfx/pitches and overwrite. You should save the original "pitches" folder before overwriting in case you don't like the modified pitches or can't use them.

Downloaded it and looks good except it seems to be the same pitch for everyone, a sort of tatty, worn out pitch - even with teams who have artificial surfaces. Is there anything I should be doing to get different looking pitches in game?

Each type of pitch has a different texture in the game. If you are training junior or lower level teams you will play usually with the same turf texture because you play the same type of surface each time; this is actually the way in which the game chooses what type of surface you play depending on the weather condition.

It is low level, but a couple of teams play on plastic pitches and this isn't being reflected as it's the same pitch each time. Also, had a look at the goals from a Rangers home game, and their pitch is all cut up like a lower level pitch (I know they are lower level, but they have world class facilities).

Hello captainsensible. If you go onto steam and right click on your game icon you will get the option to verify integrity of files. This will restore the original pitches for you. The thing is it will also restore any other changes like nets, ball etc so be wary. Skins, kits and facepacks etc will be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately on the latest patch 14.21 - following investigation these turf textures have resulted in my game freezing when clicking on advanced tactics during a match - the game completely froze and no buttons worked on screen to get out of it. I had to hit taskbar to do this and end task. I have now uninstalled these and put back the original SI ones and the bug doesnt occur anymore

Maybe they need updating to suit the new patch - otherwise great pack - which I also used the older versions on FM13

Hi wazza,as I've referred to already on here I suffered from the exact same problem when going to advanced tactics with the FM13 edition of these textures with the 14.2.1 patch but the problem disappeared when I installed the FM14 textures. I assume you've definitely got the FM14 textures installed ?? If you've not done so already I would suggest you attempt to re-install just in case as the new textures are so much better than the originals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
No comments.

hi cordobes I think the winter textures are still too light and not dark enough .... I often play with very light green or yellow textures, I know my request is a bit exaggerated but I'm a fan of your work and I love you if you have time you can improve it, if you want and if you can my friend .... thank you anyway

hi cordobes I think the winter textures are still too light and not dark enough .... I often play with very light green or yellow textures, I know my request is a bit exaggerated but I'm a fan of your work and I love you if you have time you can improve it, if you want and if you can my friend .... thank you anyway

Hi kad38! Thank you. Frozen textures will be improved at the next update of the mod.

• 3 weeks later...

great cordobes I expected it with great anticipation thank you again thank you so much for the work you do with lawns I can not wait to test her now .... thank you my friend :applause: :applause:

Archived