[FM2014]Better Than Default Panels

ArtDekDok

Better Than Default Panels :D

This Panels work with all skins.

Download - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwd-AmguWMhXNFJUWWFSYUNRQ0E

Extra Files

Coloured attributes box - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwd-AmguWMhXNzJBc0JOWEgyZGc

Pic 1 Pic 2

Update 1 - 26/10/2013

- Add Staff profile panel

- Change Referee picture size in Referee profile

- Add new Individual training

Update 2 - 31/10/2013

- Fix not save panel "player overview panel.xml" and "club overview panel.xml"

Installation Instructions

1. Copy ".xml" files to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\panels".

2. If you are using skins copy ".xml" files to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\your skins\panels".

3. Copy "Graphics" folder to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014".

3. If you are using skins copy "Graphics" folder to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\your skins".

4. Run Football Manager 2014 and go to "Preferences" > Interface, Click "Clear Cache" button and click "Reload Skin" button.

Preview Pictures

Ux0JlNx.jpg

bHRDNmo.jpg

Tar3dNN.jpg

JZqmX8s.jpg

cCgt0gu.jpg

KTN6MAE.jpg

XN217po.jpg

7xk2UGC.jpg

GLcfQdJ.jpg

MLmqWyr.jpg

....Sorry for my poor English.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who has fmview skin do only this steps, i have and it worked.

Installation Instructions

1. Copy ".xml" files to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Panels".

3. Copy "Graphics" folder to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014".

4. Run Football Manager 2014 and go to "Preferences" > Interface, Click "Clear Cache" button and click "Reload Skin" button.

ArtDekDok ,

Thanks a lot it's amazing. Just one question. Your screen is to wide and mine is smaller, that doesn't appear all the panels. Check this pic for an example:

9koKDJJ.jpg

It's missing "Honours" below. How can i change the size? Or it's possible to you to do that?

My screen has a diagonal size of 19 in.

@Rhazmuz

fm2013fmv dark-widgets

@googol

try open file "team container information overview panel.xml"

go to last line of document, edit "minimum_height" in <container priority....... to low number

@kfnielsen

i use 1920x1080(Window mode) same you

try open "player attribute.xml"

and edit "offset" in line 7 to -8 or use auto-hide task bar

@Rhazmuz

@googol

try open file "team container information overview panel.xml"

go to last line of document, edit "minimum_height" in <container priority....... to low number

It appeared but has has the letters cut and the other information above is superimposed..

pRnoPrK.jpg

I understand a little bit of editing xml files, and probably i need to edit the size of everything, but i'm not as good as you are and I would probably take a long time to fix this. Can you edit the panels files and fix to a resolution of 1440x900 for me? :o

Great job on the new panels!

Ive downloaded the dark skin from here http://forum.fm-view.net/topic/16340-dark-skin-for-fm14/

It has two folders in the skin folder, one called "fm2013fmv dark" and one called "fm2013fmv dark-widgets". Which one of the two should I extract your files/folders into?

After tinkering around with it, I got it to work by putting the graphics and panels folders in the "fm2013fmv dark" folder.

After tinkering around with it, I got it to work by putting the graphics and panels folders in the "fm2013fmv dark" folder.

Cheers for the replies.

I actually got it to work by just extracting to the base FM14 folder, as if I wasnt running any skins. So seems both are viable options :)

How have people been getting those stadium pics to work with the beta? Ive got the pics in what i think is the right place but they just wont show up!?

Got all my stadium pics in Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2014>graphics>pictures and they're working fine.

It appeared but has has the letters cut and the other information above is superimposed..

pRnoPrK.jpg

I understand a little bit of editing xml files, and probably i need to edit the size of everything, but i'm not as good as you are and I would probably take a long time to fix this. Can you edit the panels files and fix to a resolution of 1440x900 for me? :o

googol I must ask the manager in the picture is he a facegen from somewhere as it doesn't look like a real person as the skin colour looks like the regens, but maybe it's me?

Either way where did you get the picture from as I'd love to use it myself? Thanks.

Sorry for the off topic guyz, but could you please tell me where exactly i have to place the folder with the stadiums (information screen)? I just put them in the folder graphics (like FM13), but can't make them work....

I have my folder in graphics and it works.. tick reload the skin and untick use cache.

googol I must ask the manager in the picture is he a facegen from somewhere as it doesn't look like a real person as the skin colour looks like the regens, but maybe it's me?

Either way where did you get the picture from as I'd love to use it myself? Thanks.

That face is me! I've done it in facegen modeller with a picture of mine and then edited in photoshop and added one of the hairs of OLT Expanded Hair Pack.

I change "minimum_height" to 100, and change my resolution to 1440x900 fullscreen

<container priority="3" default_height="-1" minimum_height="100" inset="0" offset="0" >
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" offset="0" layout_children="true" />
<widget class="team_container_honours_panel" id="hons" default_height="-1" minimum_height="150" priority="2">
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
</record>
</widget>		
</container>	

fmv7p9k.jpg

Can you put the "Training Panel" in your panels?

Add in next update.

this will also work when new skins are made? like steklo... etc? :)

I think this panels work with all skins.

ArtDekDok could you make player profile personal details panel which support 180x180 faces?

Exactly like this one: http://www.fmscout.com/i-666-180x180-Picture-Mod.html

Currently my panel support 180x180, or you need default panel support 180x180 ?

IBgvRBH.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1 - 26/10/2013 :)

- Add Staff profile panel

- Change Referee picture size

- Individual training

Archived