FM13 - Dennis Praet - The Belgian production line rolls on

Welshace

Dennis Praet

Midfielder (centre) / AMC, Anderlecht

Dennis Praet (born 14 May 1994) is a Belgian footballer who currently plays for R.S.C. Anderlecht in the Belgian Pro League.

In Game

k5pgW.png?1

22CRw.png?1

My scout at Arsenal rates Praet very highly, and see's him as having the potential to become a leading Premiership midfielder. Praet does seem to have all the right attributes in the right area's to become one of the best AMC's in europe. Of note is his accomplished technical skills like his passing, technique, first touch and dribbling. Add this to his high determination, work rate and particularly his decision and creativity and you have a very strong base to work from. His value is only £150k and shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg. Will probably only sign for the top 6 teams in the permiership for example, but is highly recommended for anyone who can tempt him to sign.

Really good player and i like the tittle :)

And it is true.. after a fine production of player coming to the EPL this and last year, the next one's are coming.. Bakkali, Schrijvers(genk), Benito Raman, Massimo Bruno, Bosschaerts, Perreira etc.. they all have a good chance of getting into a good team.

His Off The Ball stat needs a lot of work, combined with his low strength means he would struggle in the Premier League for a few years.

Apart from that he could be a world beater.

that would depend on how you play him.. take a Joe allen type player for instance... low off the ball /strength etc but plays superbly in game as a deep laying playmaker/ holding creative player...

that would depend on how you play him.. take a Joe allen type player for instance... low off the ball /strength etc but plays superbly in game as a deep laying playmaker/ holding creative player...

Sure, but with such high technical attibutes and decent finishing and composure its a shame he would have to play a deeper role.

i see what you're saying, i tend to play such players somewhere between the default trequartista role and the default advanced playmaker role.. you'd only require him to sit in the whole , collect the ball and do his thing...

diego of wolfsburg is a great example of this, clearly lacking in many area's , but devastating if used correctly.

• 1 month later...

Regarding his off the ball stat: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a poor off the ball rating also make him a poor playmaker? If he is poor off the ball, then he wouldn't be able to find space in order to receive a pass during the buildup. He's a great playmaker, but I have always operated under this assumption and thus train my playmakers -- deep and advanced -- extensively to ensure they have a high off the ball rating.

Really good player and i like the tittle :)

And it is true.. after a fine production of player coming to the EPL this and last year, the next one's are coming.. Bakkali, Schrijvers(genk), Benito Raman, Massimo Bruno, Bosschaerts, Perreira etc.. they all have a good chance of getting into a good team.

Schrijivers looks quality doesnt he. Started multiple saves with Anderlecht, Shakhtar and Ajax. Will fast track him into my first teamin my Anderlecht save. Quality player with his stats at the age of 15, could turn out to be one of the best strikers in the game if developed properly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

good player...although takes time to mature. Bought him for my Marseille side for 2mil (1up front and 1 over 48 months) and working him slowly into the team as long term replacement for Morgan Amalfitano. Has played well when deputising as an AP (Support) in a 433. Half through the season and he has come off the bench 10 times and has 2 assists for a average rating of 6.98.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
He is my first point of call for buys for any team he will come to, along with his compatriots Massimo Bruno, Siebe Schrijvers and Bernard Malanda.

I did a search on my game for the three players you've out on this to see what they look like and the search comes back with no results :confused:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived