A New Game With a Challenge

Best Team To Start With ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Best Team To Start With ?

The teams that i have come up with so far are :- Newcastle, birmingham, QPR, bolton, Aston villa I see all these as a good challenge and teams that could make a good game Please Vote and dont be shy to add your own suggestions.

BTW looking to stay in england ;)

The teams that i have come up with so far are :- Newcastle, birmingham, QPR, bolton, Aston villa I see all these as a good challenge and teams that could make a good game Please Vote and dont be shy to add your own suggestions.

BTW looking to stay in england ;)

What kind of challenge do you want though? CL football in the second season? win prem in first?

Luton Town - Simply avoid relegation.

It won't be easy at all.

From you list, miss out Villa, they're too good.

I'd advise you to miss out on Newcastle too, as they have a chance of getting a Sugar Daddy...

I would say Birmingham from your list.

Luton Town for a real challenge.

Luton Town - Simply avoid relegation.

It won't be easy at all.

From you list, miss out Villa, they're too good.

I'd advise you to miss out on Newcastle too, as they have a chance of getting a Sugar Daddy...

I would say Birmingham from your list.

Luton Town for a real challenge.

Have done Luton Mate ;) The reason i said newcastle and villa is Because Newcastle's Fans Want them to be prem Toppers and IRL The board are very impatient and Villa are looking at breaking the top 4 and i would love to see if i can Achieve this ;)

Have done Luton Mate ;) The reason i said newcastle and villa is Because Newcastle's Fans Want them to be prem Toppers and IRL The board are very impatient and Villa are looking at breaking the top 4 and i would love to see if i can Achieve this ;)

Unless you are a crap manager, then getting Villa to the top 4 isn't that hard(sorry if that sounds offensive, it isn't supposed to be).

I got Everton into the top 4, and only lost out with 1 game to go.(I had 4 key injuries, and had to change my formation for the last match, which was against 5th place).

Villa are better than Everton, so it should be easier with Villa...

But Luton should be a challenge. =) Good luck with it.

Unless you are a crap manager, then getting Villa to the top 4 isn't that hard(sorry if that sounds offensive, it isn't supposed to be).

I got Everton into the top 4, and only lost out with 1 game to go.(I had 4 key injuries, and had to change my formation for the last match, which was against 5th place).

Villa are better than Everton, so it should be easier with Villa...

But Luton should be a challenge. =) Good luck with it.

No No NO lol i ment i have done luton before was hard and i failed lol and 4got to but BSP on so got fired

i've got 2 games going atm

1 is leeds utd 4th season fighting for a uefa cup spot currently 8th after 31 games premiership

the other is vauxhall motors - avoid relegation 2000-1 for league winners currently top after 15 games

of the 2 i think vauxhall is the hardest

OMG u must be well good congrats with vauxhall and good luck mate ;)

Right Cheers Guys i will take on the winner of the poll QPR i no nuthing about them lol but o well i will keep a short story for those intrested in the story place it wont be anithing big just a summery after every month or so and thanks again people ;)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2552976#post2552976 Story There ;)

OMG u must be well good congrats with vauxhall and good luck mate ;)

lol not really i just seem to be able to find quality free players for the league

like now at vauxhall the squad was by far the worst in the league

my first 3 signings were quality for the BSN

yankov DC - ok so this guy is 42 years old but he was nominated as a definite purchase - 11 tackling - 12 marking - 10 heading - 11 jumping not bad for bsn

ryan crowther AMR - loanee from liverpool youth team he is about BSP quality atm

tom elliott ST - leeds utd loanee league 2 quality atm

them 3 guys are basically holding my poor squad together - injuries could see me drop alot

• 2 weeks later...

Redditch are a great challenge and I am enjoying my game with them, enormously. I am in my seocnd season and am 2nd in the BSN, as their whole squad needs signing as at the start it is pure cr**. This makes the challenge a bit harder.

Archived