Are your strikers finishing more chances?

Knocks appear to be a tad more common but they've not resulted in anything post-match for me so far. Only one major injury in six or seven games at League Two level, so it's pretty good for me.

I am indeed seeing my players scoring goals better.

Pre-patch, quite a few simple goal-scoring opportunities were fluffed by my forwards. Now they seem to be getting the simple tap-ins and going round the goalkeeper right. I did not really notice much of the latter being performed by my players pre-patch in fact, but I am definitely reaping the benefits of that PPM now. :thup:

I never had a problem on the first patch, Maxi Lopez Stavpets and Andrejev all had 10+ goals each after 19 games for FC Moscow

my new save with blackburn 9.0.2 they are doing well too, one match i won 3-0 neither scored but both strikers are doing well, my current match Cardozo has a first half hatrick (two of which were one on ones, one placed one rounded the keeper )

Yes strikers are better. Now sit back and watch threads appear saying goalkeepers are useless because they don't save enough shots from strikers

Doesn't even help when SI dont even explain what the sliders do. 8 clicks or 9 clicks? How the hell do I know ?

Utter rubbish.

Then come up with a better system and I'm sure SI will listen

not really. I seem to be hitting the bar or post even more than I was before and my strikers who have amazing pace stat wise seem to jog for the ball when running against strikers. The only good thing is that this also happens to the AI team.

I've won 1 and drawn 3 from 26 games since I downloaded the patch. I feel destroyed. Defeated and deflated. I've taken to playing stick cricket during the matches now, because I know I'm not going to win.

I'm starting to feel your pain tbh.

No-one in my team can score a friggin' goal. NO-ONE. I'm actually managing an average of 8 shots on target at the moment per game, but I've scored 3 in 10 games and lost all but one.

Lost count how many 1on1's I've had that led to saves or wide shots.

Archived