Do you want to save the game before you quit..............?

Done it again.

2 months of solid play and I press NO to the question above.

Can you please have the YES, NO, CANCEL buttons bigger and more seperated.....nothing worse than doing it all again, cause i want results to be the same, and with no different injuries....gutted.

Auto-save now every 2 weeks.

It's really annoying!

This happen to me once with FM2010, lose 3 months of competitions! Got sad, i decided to start a new save (i was in the first season).

Since then, auto-save turn on!

One little ideia, in preferences, under the "auto save interval" options, we could have a new options called "everytime you quit the game"! This would solve any problem! :)

I have to say I've never done this, the buttons are fine as they are. If you've done it more than once, you need to take a really good look at yourself!

Or just change the auto-save to weekly.

Or instead of choosing "Quit Game", you should start off by selecting "Save Game" and then go to the quit option afterwards. Just to be safe.

I have done this a couple of times myself. Sometimes your brain just gets confused and you think it's asking "do you want to quit without saving?" or "you haven't saved, are you sure you want to quit?" or something like that and you're like "NO!". And then, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!"

Might I humbly suggest something a bit clearer like....

save_dialog.png

Kenco...."you need to take a really good look at yourself!".....what sort of comment is that, weirdo !

robzilla....hit the nail on the head.....my daughters were dragging me out of the house, a bit distracted.....!

Kenco...."you need to take a really good look at yourself!".....what sort of comment is that, weirdo !

A pretty sensible one. I've never done this and don't understand how anybody ever could. Save Game -> Quit game and exit, problem solved.

A pretty sensible one. I've never done this and don't understand how anybody ever could. Save Game -> Quit game and exit, problem solved.

Because you are a legend who never makes mistakes. We all bow before you.

The OP is asking that the game makes it clearer that you should save the game. How can anyone have any problems with implementing something like Robzilla suggests? Some people will defend anything!!

Because you are a legend who never makes mistakes. We all bow before you.

No, in fact I'm just somebody with the ability to read, who also doesn't act like a moron by say... quitting a game of football manager without saving.

The OP is asking that the game makes it clearer that you should save the game.

If you need telling that it might be a good idea to save the game then you probably shouldn't be playing it in the first place, given how you actually need to be able to think.

Some people will defend anything!!

Don't really know what I'm defending, the size of the buttons SI put in the game? All I'm detailing is my past experience with this problem, or should I say lack of.

I always save manually before quitting, but how could it be a bad thing to help people who don't by changing the buttons? Everyone plays differently and does different things, no need to be abusive to people who don't do what you do, especially if the changes that would help them do not affect you in any way.

who also doesn't act like a moron by say... quitting a game of football manager without saving.

There you go again Mr. Wonderful.

Perhaps the person was tired after a long gaming session. Had to rush off in a hurry. Forgot for some valid reason. The larger button would ensure everybody would have the safety net. Sorry, you think people are morons for making a mistake that can happen to anyone..Oh my, maybe you one day! Bet you will keep it to yourself :)

Do I think I need a larger button, no not really, but would it kill me if it was there and it helped other people, no it wouldn't.

EDIT: Saw your post after Fraz. I will leave it alone now.

Archived