Repeat Offender!

Just before un-installing some previous years years games I had a nosey at some of the saves I'd done and noticed that from the year he came on the scene I've bought Moussa Sissoko in every new edition of Football Manager, so just wondering if there is a specific player you always go back for and why?:)

I always start new games with the option ticked for random names and computer generated player pictures. Since this option also randomizes the nations of many players, I have no idea who I am signing when I start a new game.

I like this for a reason. Playing FM the same way everytime you load up a new game is boring to me.

I used to always try to sign Lebohang Mokoena on older versions of FM. Other than that I don't really have any other players I'll consciously attempt to sign in every game. I tend to go for the best players I can get depending on my team & budget, if that leads me to a few of the same players each time I suppose that's the nature of the beast really.

In the last few versions I always sign Alex Smithies and whenever I'm Arsenal I can't help signing a few legends; Pires, Vieira, Henry etc.

Used to sign Vincent Enyeama a fair bit and on FM11 & 12 I always get Kevin De Bruyne & Jelle Vossen although I have never really got the best out of both of them.

Andreas and Mads Laudrup.

On the older Fm's they used to become good, they are pretty pants now, but i buy them out of loyalty and hope that 1 year they will improve on fm

Archived