Belgian Feeder club now useless to get work permit

Well, basically belgium feeder club requires the player to spend 3 season in belgium cumulatively to get become citizen, which is impossible with the currently loan system, is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? If it is a bug will there be a future option of send player to load for 3 seasons cumulatively?:(

edited for spelling mistake/missing words

if you look at his info screen at the bottom it will tell you how many days he's been in belgium and how long he has left.. .these days go down as he's there.. it will stay at that number even if he gets sent back or completes his loan...

what im saying is you can send joe bloggs to genk for a whole season and when he comes back.. send him again and he wil carry on... you dont have to have the player there the whole 3 years without a break

if you look at his info screen at the bottom it will tell you how many days he's been in belgium and how long he has left.. .these days go down as he's there.. it will stay at that number even if he gets sent back or completes his loan...

what im saying is you can send joe bloggs to genk for a whole season and when he comes back.. send him again and he wil carry on... you dont have to have the player there the whole 3 years without a break

That's where you are wrong, the rules have been changed and a person now how to stay there for 3 years in a row (continually), before the change it was 3 years accumulative (so total of 3 years, does not have to be 3 years in a row)

That's where you are wrong, the rules have been changed and a person now how to stay there for 3 years in a row (continually), before the change it was 3 years accumulative (so total of 3 years, does not have to be 3 years in a row)

...ok. So instead of freaking out OP should cancel link and ask board for new one

Just checked on FM and you are right it has no been changed to continuously from accumulatively.

If you sign a player that is granted a work permit for your club then it wont be a problem but if you sign a player that fails to get a WP so you have to send him to an affiliate to gain a WP will that player actually come back to you every year or will he stay out there until he gains a WP.

romania , poland, bulgaria...

i was under the impression african countries were included in the new spanish exception rule?

This has nothing to do with gaining nationality, African players will not be seen as Foreign in Spain. Pretty useless for an English club trying to get a player an EU-passport ASAP

African's wont count to their quota (ie send hundreds of them), but it will take 10 years to gain nationality

also, for South americans going to Spain, they now reject any excess players (won't take more than 3) rather than just leave them unregistered

yeah, Bulgaria is best (CSKA Sofia or LEvski for continental expereince)

they still gain spanish citizenship though right tommy?

Yeah definitely, but as stated above it takes 5 years. Seeing as the youngest you can get an African player is 18, that means you get him back when he is 23. Since players are best formed until the age of 24 this means you have only 1 year left to "form" the player. So, yes it is definitely possible, but far from ideal.

I use Croatia in FM2011, only takes 2 years (cumulatively), is that changed in FM2012?

Croatia aren't part of the EU (which doesn't help those looking for WPers)

edit: seems i need to keep up, Croatia for WPers it is (as they only take 2 years for nationality)

any rules on foreign nationals (in the league)?

Bulgarian WP feeder clubs still work.

I have one on my save and it says the players need 1095 days (accumulatively), so it doesnt matter than a player comes back briefly between loan periods.

I've had players out there for more than 1 season and they have all accumulated more than 1 years worth of time towards getting Bulgarian citizenship.

Croatia (2 years accumulatively) takes 2 years to gain EU nationality, but EU status doesn't come into effect until July 1st-2013 (start of third season)

alternatively, the 3 year options are: Romania, Bulgaria or Poland

or for south americans, there's always Spain (can be a bitch to get as a feeder, and won't accept more than 2/3 players at a time)

• 2 weeks later...
Croatia (2 years accumulatively) takes 2 years to gain EU nationality, but EU status doesn't come into effect until July 1st-2013 (start of third season)

alternatively, the 3 year options are: Romania, Bulgaria or Poland

or for south americans, there's always Spain (can be a bitch to get as a feeder, and won't accept more than 2/3 players at a time)

Erm but surely if you have a Croatian passport regardless of when you got it, you would still be part of the EU. The rules aren't, you have to be naturalised whilst its a member of the European Union.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived