Introduction of amusing team talks and suggest your own

So as the title says i think a few funny team talks would be quite nice for example i would like to see ; " Go absolutly nuts" where you it would encourage yours players to work harder or face the wrath of your sociopath manager

or " I've had enough" just put your head in your hands and start crying - encourage the players to cheer you up

" Fergie's Boot" start throwing boots everywhere - which would increase motivation but increase risk of injury?

Can you guys come up with anymore?

oh and anotherthing would you want a storm out of match option like a press conference ?

" You never met the last team that failed me did you?"

Genius.

I'd quite like a "See that big white thing at the end, two posts, bar along the top? Yes lad, that's what your supposed to aim for. Now go and apologise to the fans in the top tier who you've almost decapitated on several occasions"

I would like to use that sometimes when im top and my team is unbelievably complacent

I already use it... it usually translates as "angry" "letting the team down" or "we must get a result, no excuses" ;)

I already use it... it usually translates as "angry" "letting the team down" or "we must get a result, no excuses" ;)

yeah i know but i wanted something that goes a bit futher, i want to shame and make them doubt their AI selves :p

As Sir Alf Ramsey supposedly said to Rodney Marsh in his pre match talk "if you are not playing well i am going to pull you off at half time".

To which Marsh is reputed to have answered "that's nice, we only get a half an orange and a cup of tea at Man City".

You lot, get out onto the pitch. Wait, not you Smith. You sod off back home, we won't be needing you anymore.

Nice, u referring to Alan smith who is a striker who doesnt score so moved into a midfielder :D?

"Guys we're 3 nil down , the fans arent happy so to amuse the fans and punish the first team players , they will fight to the death . Off you go lads have a good time!"

An option to lob pizza / soup into the opposition dressing room during post match team talks would be especially welcome !

Didnt something happen like that with man utd and arsenal ?

The current teamtalks are alright I reckon, I would just like to alter the way I say them. Whatever you think of "I expect a win", imagine it in an Eastern European accent with dramatic pauses.

Bond_Villain.jpg

I... Expect a win.

Or maybe "Do this.. For the fans", while motioning to a couple of typical gangster style heavies stood by the doorway with a cricket bat and a sword.

The current teamtalks are alright I reckon, I would just like to alter the way I say them. Whatever you think of "I expect a win", imagine it in an Eastern European accent with dramatic pauses.

Bond_Villain.jpg

I... Expect a win.

Or maybe "Do this.. For the fans", while motioning to a couple of typical gangster style heavies stood by the doorway with a cricket bat and a sword.

Wondered what had happened to Fabien Barthez.

I have one for the reporters interview:

"God, how can an imbecile like you can be a reporter? I swear if you ask the same question over and over again I will go to your house, take your mama on a ride, and teach her how she supposed to give a nutritious food for a baby so any possible relative of you can be a bit smarter!!!"

Passing, running, tackling, shooting. All fundamentals of football that you have neglected over the last 45 minutes of football. If you value your lives or your professional careers you might want to try one or two of them or, and here's a thought, maybe all of them at once and playing like THE HIGHLY PAID PROFESSIONALS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

I'd use the massmurder one :( But my team is so sensitive they even get upset when I slam them for only winning 1-0 against a 10 men relegation candidates.

Could really use something to kickstart complacent players though but I can't really think of anything good at the moment.

I'd use the massmurder one :( But my team is so sensitive they even get upset when I slam them for only winning 1-0 against a 10 men relegation candidates.

Could really use something to kickstart complacent players though but I can't really think of anything good at the moment.

they won, they kept a clean sheet, and you slammed them? I'd be flippin upset too...

they won, they kept a clean sheet, and you slammed them? I'd be flippin upset too...

Context though. If they were ****, grabbed a lucky goal and were particularly poor against a 10 man team who was bottom of the league I'd be pretty narked.

Context though. If they were ****, grabbed a lucky goal and were particularly poor against a 10 man team who was bottom of the league I'd be pretty narked.

I have a team with an average rating of between 7.3 and 8.5 over the season, this game I think the best player, the one that actually managed to score was at 7.2 the rest around 6.5 which I find hard to see that is good enough during the circumstances. That my team average over 3 goals a game and giving up a little less than 0.5 a game doesn't make me more forgiving having to watch them perform like they did that game.

Telling your players they are doing good in this game is the best way to make them quit playing, don't think we need more options to do that.

Something like "If you didn't want to play you could have told me before the match" when a player get too complacent.

Archived