What is the first thing you will do?

I pre-ordered my game and got the dispatch email on tuesday, so hopefully it will come tomorrow or friday, first thing I will do, wake up, shower, crack open beer and load up football manager, making sure I have enough food and drink within arms length so I don't have to move all weekend, apart from toilet breaks etc, the joys of having a gap year :cool:

My first job is to try to convince Steam that I'm in Sunny Australia, tomorrow afternoon.

If that doesn't work I make sure I have a nap some time in the evening, ready to get up and put an hour or two in at midnight. I then wake up bright and early for Birthday FMing, followed by the Q&A with Miles, Fireworks with my daughter then a family Barbecue.

Wake up, go to gym, buy game, go home, install game, sort database, load game, then spend half and hour deciding whether to either take on Spurs, start a journeyman career or to find a small but decent club with potential in Europe, Russia/Ukraine, or Sth America!

Then once that's sorted, i'll start to set up my staff and scouting network(transfer window will be turned off), see what the squad needs, send some scouts out(no search function) and then get them playing! Can't wait..

Buy the players I've decided to get. Play as best I can and try to do a long save.

don't think I have had a save lasting more than 4 seasons..however I will do an Arsenal save which will last till fm12 hopefully, and possibly another Arsenal save, and then try some foreign teams and championship teams a go :)

My first job is to try to convince Steam that I'm in Sunny Australia, tomorrow afternoon.

If that doesn't work I make sure I have a nap some time in the evening, ready to get up and put an hour or two in at midnight. I then wake up bright and early for Birthday FMing, followed by the Q&A with Miles, Fireworks with my daughter then a family Barbecue.

why would you want to do that? From what i read in other threads it seems like the steam release for australia is after the UK release to give them preference when downloading.

why would you want to do that? From what i read in other threads it seems like the steam release for Australia is after the UK release to give them preference when downloading.

According to the SEGA poster, it's out at midnight in Australia on the 4th/5th, which is 6pm on the 4th in the UK.

Same thing I've always done on every single release of CM/FM since the editor first arrived on the scene - change the Premier League, Champions League, Europa League and others to their proper names.

For some reason, it bugs the hell out of me having the unlicensed tournament titles. Don't get me wrong, I understand the legal reasons and don't blame SI in the slightest for not including them, but I always change them. In the past when I've forgotten and started a new game, I've had to quit and create a new game after making the above alterations.

Sack Kevin Bond. I can't be doing with an ass man who hasn't a clue about potential/current ability. But I will use him to help me hire a replacement by filtering out those who aren't interested in joining me before I click continue :D

Sack Kevin Bond. I can't be doing with an ass man who hasn't a clue about potential/current ability. But I will use him to help me hire a replacement by filtering out those who aren't interested in joining me before I click continue :D

That's cruel! It's like he's sealing his own fate lol.

now my copy aint turned up and wont till after two on friday,im going to plant bombs at every hmv in this god damn country.worst is i now HAVE to go into work tomorrow as well.i hope you are all enjoying yourselves.......i aint mardy honest.

Archived