Best 15 year old I've seen

I wouldnt worry about the flair issue.. .if his physicals up, he has everything he needs. I have a Right Mid with a low flair attrbute but everything else is perfect for a winger, he always dribbkles past people and plays well, easily the best RM in the game,, even with poor flair.

One of the best dates in the game is regen day when all the young players are created and scattered throughout the leagues - its when your scouting knowledge really gets rewarding

gutting though if you are too slow and all the massive clubs hoover up the ridiculously good 15 year olds from argentina and the like. i remember a 15 year old with awesome techical atts, best i ever saw, but we had a power cut and had to replay over regen day - guess what he was a once in a lifetime and didnt come back

this sounds like im prowing for young boys right!

One of the best dates in the game is regen day when all the young players are created and scattered throughout the leagues - its when your scouting knowledge really gets rewarding

gutting though if you are too slow and all the massive clubs hoover up the ridiculously good 15 year olds from argentina and the like. i remember a 15 year old with awesome techical atts, best i ever saw, but we had a power cut and had to replay over regen day - guess what he was a once in a lifetime and didnt come back

this sounds like im prowing for young boys right!

Unless you're managing a weak team with little recourses I don't really understand what's the point of scouting. When it's "regen day" as you called it, what I do is, "search players", then apply an age filter. I start with 15, then 16, then 17 and so forth until 20. I check the most promising/expensive players in each of those categories and that's how I find great youngsters. It's extremely rare for a great youngster to slip under my radar..

Unless you're managing a weak team with little recourses I don't really understand what's the point of scouting. When it's "regen day" as you called it, what I do is, "search players", then apply an age filter. I start with 15, then 16, then 17 and so forth until 20. I check the most promising/expensive players in each of those categories and that's how I find great youngsters. It's extremely rare for a great youngster to slip under my radar..

I manage Man Utd, at the very top, we are dominant in the League and in Europe due to my scouting technique of getting in all the good youngsters.

1. This improves your team.

2. This stops other clubs from having good players.

3. You can sell them on for much more money.

It's the basis to my success and I can't understand why you wouldn't want the best future prospects at your club, no mattter what level you play at.

it helps find youngsters with lots of potential from small clubs, if you are looking at the most expensive youngsters you're only seeing ones from the likes of England and Spain not Saudi Arabia, Ivory Coast etc.

I also read on these forums somewhere that it helps to improve general talent that comes out of your academy or something along those lines.

I reckon though that there will be quite a few youngsters that have slipped under your radar.

it helps find youngsters with lots of potential from small clubs, if you are looking at the most expensive youngsters you're only seeing ones from the likes of England and Spain not Saudi Arabia, Ivory Coast etc.

I also read on these forums somewhere that it helps to improve general talent that comes out of your academy or something along those lines.

I reckon though that there will be quite a few youngsters that have slipped under your radar.

Let's make one thing clear, I'm only interested in youngsters that will become amazing players otherwise there's not place for them on my team. Having said that, how can they slip under my radar? As I said, I apply an age filter and check at least 2 pages or more of each age. Of course I'm not gonna check guys from saudi arabia and Ivory coast if they're not even worth a million, which they usually are not.

I manage Man Utd, at the very top, we are dominant in the League and in Europe due to my scouting technique of getting in all the good youngsters.

1. This improves your team.

2. This stops other clubs from having good players.

3. You can sell them on for much more money.

It's the basis to my success and I can't understand why you wouldn't want the best future prospects at your club, no mattter what level you play at.

Apparently you didn't understand anything of what I said.

technically trawling through player after player is a form of scouting, i do it as well as i dont like relying on scouts as basically the game finds the players for you rather then you searching them out

exactly. Basically what I do is "manual scouting"

Manual scouting or FMRTE? Im not buying this "super kid".

First of all I can't use fmrte because I'm on mac. But also...who is the super kid? are you sure you quoted the right person? I think you meant to quote the op who's not me.

But if you don't use scouts to get "scouting knowledge" for the team then players are less likely to show up on the Player Search as you have no knowledge of the area.

i dont use the search list either. I decide what country i want to search as, over the years, i know the dates each nation gets their unannounced regens, and trawl thought the bigger sides first, after sorting the age column, and look at every player 1 by 1, then move to the smaller teams if i am not happy with what i found.

What AF7 was correct. You are most likely letting a few great players slip under your radar due to your ignorance.

When your searching for players like that, it wont bring up the players from Asia/Saudi Arabia and such. Which would mean your missing out on some great players.

--

My best ever regen came from Saudi Arabia, striker at the age of 15, had 17 finishing/14 composure and had ridiculously good physicals. He was found by my scouts set to a certain region in the world. He was rated 4 1/2 star by my 20/20 scout at Arsenal, meaning he must of had an amazing PA.

He would of slipped under your radar due to your manual scouting methods.

--

All I can suggest is, getting around 10/12 scouts of a high quality (19/19 or more) and setting them all to scout continents in the world with max age of 19, and you will be suprised with the regens and talent that comes back to you!

I agree that many scouts are needed but have to argue about the importance of the JCA rating, I have no interest in this for my travelling scouts as they are all on lookout for youth, and it is only there potential that interests me

Something I have always queried but never asked is...

If I set my scouts up in the a filter to find players with a "max age 22", do the scouts show only players under 22 or do they only search for only players who are 22?

Therefore by the same logic, if I set the filter for striker, does that mean my scouts only search for strikers, or only show the strikers that they have found?

What AF7 was correct. You are most likely letting a few great players slip under your radar due to your ignorance.

When your searching for players like that, it wont bring up the players from Asia/Saudi Arabia and such. Which would mean your missing out on some great players.

--

My best ever regen came from Saudi Arabia, striker at the age of 15, had 17 finishing/14 composure and had ridiculously good physicals. He was found by my scouts set to a certain region in the world. He was rated 4 1/2 star by my 20/20 scout at Arsenal, meaning he must of had an amazing PA.

He would of slipped under your radar due to your manual scouting methods.

--

All I can suggest is, getting around 10/12 scouts of a high quality (19/19 or more) and setting them all to scout continents in the world with max age of 19, and you will be suprised with the regens and talent that comes back to you!

My best player came from Russia and my 2nd best from cyprus so...

tell me this, in which season are you and how many players are in your game?

Well. it depends. right now when I do a search without filters, almost 7000 players come up.

Bearing in mind that I'm in 2052, do you think there are more players then that in the game?

Yes, almost certainly, though it depends on your starting DB size. The DB size increases by a fair bit over time.

Sounds like a small database, indeed. I'm in 2021 with a medium database and without filters I'm getting a little less than 27 thousand players. Regardless, there is simply no way one can find all the wonderkids in the game unless they literally spend hours and hours going through each player available.

It shouldn't. Regens being included every year and what not. It wouldn't make sense for the database of players to decrease.

I just realized that maybe the reason why there's so few players in my game when compared to other people is probably because I have only 2 leagues selected... ? Coca cola and above.

Archived