Ticket prices

How much are yours? I was just promoted to Serie A with Alto Adige with a 5k seater so the board jacked up the prices quite a bit ;) Currently at £70.10 average ticket price and £619 for a season ticket. When I started they were around £13 or so for a match.

That may be. But they have a really small stadium. It wouldn't be that far fetched for the board to set high ticket prices if they made it all the way to Serie A. Of course if it keeps going up that may be a different story.

Realism at that point would be to improve the stadium or move to another one

That may be. But they have a really small stadium. It wouldn't be that far fetched for the board to set high ticket prices if they made it all the way to Serie A. Of course if it keeps going up that may be a different story.

It is defintely far fetched with regards to ticket prices around Europe. Have a look at the ticket prices for Real Madrid or Barcelona or whoever is the top club in Europe in your game and I almost garauntee your fans are paying more than any other team.

Do you really think it is realistic for fans of Alto Adige (just promoted to Serie A) to pay more than the fans of some of the worlds biggest sides?

In my game (2023) Real Madrid are charging £35.80 for a ticket and £505 for a season ticket. Barcelona is £50.50 and £323. Athletico Madrid (most succesful recent team in Europe in my game) is £30.10 and £554.

In my game Alto Adige are charging £41.30 and £403 and are in Serie B.

If you start a game using 10.2 the average ticket price for Alto Adige is £43.48 despite starting in C2/A. The most expensive ticket for Alto Adige in real life for this season is under £18 (20 euro). So as you can see it is most definitely an issue.

My top division German side SSV Ulm are charging £21.90 and £279 for a season ticket (to answer your original question).

I have a bug in the ticket price:

NK Celik Zenica

ticket price: 17€

season ticket price (15 games): 30€ :D

Unbelievable that the "game fans" doesn't recognize that the season ticket is cheaper then 2 normal tickets :)

Robijaši su glupi. ;)

Hehehe, Horde Zla rules :p

Oh, but the Bosnian patch is like real life. I was playing at Kosevo, Sarajevo took the whole game, they went in lead 1:0, and then min. 68' and 75' two penalties for Celik (in truth both were bad call) so I won with lucky 1:2 hehe :p And the refere was, hear this: Novo Panic hahahaha :D

Oh, but the Bosnian patch is like real life. I was playing at Kosevo, Sarajevo took the whole game, they went in lead 1:0, and then min. 68' and 75' two penalties for Celik (in truth both were bad call) so I won with lucky 1:2 hehe :p And the refere was, hear this: Novo Panic hahahaha :D

Novo Panic hahaha :D Only on FM you can win an away game in our league. :D

What 'Bosnian patch' are you talking about? You mean you created league in editor or?

Novo Panic hahaha :D Only on FM you can win an away game in our league. :D

What 'Bosnian patch' are you talking about? You mean you created league in editor or?

No, you go to FMbosnia.com, they are partner from SI, because they get the league editor from them, so they made the Bosnian League for patch 1, then came v2 this is for patch 10.2, and they are now waiting for patch 10.3 and league editor, so middle march will Bosnian League v3 be finish. Like I said, you can find the site on SI forum too. The patch is realy good, it is a xml file so it mount our League (and our second and third divisions: prva liga federacije/RS, druga liga sjever/zapad/...)

And they wanted to put the ticket price like real life: entrance 5KM (2,5€) and season ticket 60KM (30€), but it seems that the game doesn't allow this ticket price, so only for user team the season ticket remain 30€, all other club have about 110€. Normal ticket price is about 15-17€. Yooo! you have to see Zvijezda Gradacac stadium ticket is 15€ and they get allways about 1000 fans hehehehe, man have you ever paid in Bosnia 30KM to watch Zvijezda against Rudar Prijedor hahaha :D

Burgess Hill 2022

Average ticket price: £43.20

Season ticket price: £677

They seem to go up a bit each time I get promoted. At the moment the Average ticket price is £15-20 more than any other team in my division(championship) and the Season ticket price is £200-300 more.

No, you go to FMbosnia.com, they are partner from SI, because they get the league editor from them, so they made the Bosnian League for patch 1, then came v2 this is for patch 10.2, and they are now waiting for patch 10.3 and league editor, so middle march will Bosnian League v3 be finish. Like I said, you can find the site on SI forum too. The patch is realy good, it is a xml file so it mount our League (and our second and third divisions: prva liga federacije/RS, druga liga sjever/zapad/...)

And they wanted to put the ticket price like real life: entrance 5KM (2,5€) and season ticket 60KM (30€), but it seems that the game doesn't allow this ticket price, so only for user team the season ticket remain 30€, all other club have about 110€. Normal ticket price is about 15-17€. Yooo! you have to see Zvijezda Gradacac stadium ticket is 15€ and they get allways about 1000 fans hehehehe, man have you ever paid in Bosnia 30KM to watch Zvijezda against Rudar Prijedor hahaha :D

LOL! :D

I know about that site, I used to be registred over there. I'll do it again at the begining of the March, I want that patch to play with Sarajevo. ;) Thanks. :thup:

LOL! :D

I know about that site, I used to be registred over there. I'll do it again at the begining of the March, I want that patch to play with Sarajevo. ;) Thanks. :thup:

I made it until 1/4 final Ch.League with Celik, with help of Mr. Hough, injuries, understimating me, bad chose of player, and bad games of my opponent against them self. And of course the draw. I got Auxerre (10th in League 1), who made to win Barca and get the first place in the group. Against me, they had 4 injuries, and first game was at Bilino.

Man I am enjoying the game. I am now out, because I got Juve, but I am not going to play a friendly. They have to beat me. But I am 100% out, and waiting for the next season in Ch. League.

Archived