Blog Day 28 - Licenses and Feedback from Beta testers

Does this mean that the demo for the rest of the people outside of tue UK (non English speakers) wont be ready until later?

There'll be only one demo with the english clubs(Uk's following blog) so the people from outside the UK will be able to play it, but only with the english clubs, I think.

There'll be only one demo with the english clubs(Uk's following blog) so the people from outside the UK will be able to play it, but only with the english clubs, I think.

They will be able to play it, but in English, which will make 90% of nonEnglish speakers...well, not understand it. I hope they realize this and not neglect them.

does anybody know when the strawberry version comes out? Because i want to start a save with Benfica so i can still play it when the full version becomes available, if i start a save in england im pretty sure it wont last long.

i agree with Alan Heaslip, the best "feature" to me has to be the game speed because if thats true im not going to get bored/annoyed really fast like i used to be in 09

• SI Staff
They Now a have badge and kit in the game, Thats bout it really small thing but really helps with realism

They will where we were sent a good enough quality badge and kit assets ;)

• SI Staff

Both strawberry and vanilla demos will be released at around the same time. However, we will NOT be pre-announcing a time this year. We'll be putting them live when the game is certified gold, the demos are built, have gone through testing, and are ready to go live with no fuss or fanfare...

Before starting a new game just delete 'fake' and you should get the real players. But for the badge and kit, you'll have to download them

thanks robin, but where do you delete 'fake'?? i usually only run english leagues but have noticed all national teams are fine except germany.

thanks

will the german national team be in fm10, cause it is never in the other versions of the game???
Both strawberry and vanilla demos will be released at around the same time. However, we will NOT be pre-announcing a time this year. We'll be putting them live when the game is certified gold, the demos are built, have gone through testing, and are ready to go live with no fuss or fanfare...

Miles how much memory will the demo take? 100mb? Just wondering because I wont to play it as quick as possible after school :D

Does these licenses all cover player pictures? I know in some cases it's an issue of the clubs actually sending them but I got the impression that while leagues like Portugal were licensed that the pictures weren't included.

• SI Staff
Miles how much memory will the demo take? 100mb? Just wondering because I wont to play it as quick as possible after school :D

If you mean harddrive space, way more than 100MB. Exact details won't be known til it's made and tested, but I'd guess at Vanilla being somewhere in the region of 350MB, and Strawberry over 1GB.

does anybody know when the strawberry version comes out?

If they dont release both at the same time (which is something that they normally do) then the strawberry one will probably be available the next day. I personally think that it will be available on this site at the same time as the vanilla one will be available on mirrorfootball but that is just my opinion.

thanks robin, but where do you delete 'fake'?? i usually only run english leagues but have noticed all national teams are fine except germany.

thanks

If you mean harddrive space, way more than 100MB. Exact details won't be known til it's made and tested, but I'd guess at Vanilla being somewhere in the region of 350MB, and Strawberry over 1GB.

Thank you for the details Miles, looks like I'll have to play Call of duty 4 whilst it's loading

he answered that ;)

As I read it he means the installed size.. not the download size.. since he is talking about harddrive space and the OP asks how much memory the game will use. ;) I may be wrong though ... I have been before :D

Brøndby is on the list!!!!!!!!! :) and seven of the other SAS Liga clubs.

Who cares!!?!? As long as FC Egedal is on the list... :D WTF? haven't even heard of Egedal and I'm from denmark :D.. Disappointed FC København isnt on the list.. :(

Archived