For those who pre-ordered, where did you pre-order from?

I pre-ordered from play.com, cost £30. They are normally very reliable. The last game I pre-ordered from them was FM08 and it came 2 days early so I just stuck with them.

Usually with Game they send it to me a day early, but when I pre-ordered FIFA 2010 it came two days late!

Can anyone else also confirm Play.com are usually quick? (not that I don't trust your opinion) I want to order it with whoever will get it to me earliest :p.

amazon, as always for pre-orders, I've pre-ordered FIFA10 and Operation Flashpoint 2 from there recently for test runs and I got them both on the morning of release

I was even refunded 12.99 for FIFA10 because the price had come down from when i ordered it.

Considering the postal strike its hard for anyone to be able to say they guarantee you'll get it on time... i pre-ordered mine from zavvi because of the price(did also pre-order an album which i got on release day as a test) but whoever i would have ordered from theres a chance the royal mail will screw you/us over... (except amazon who are using city link as a back-up)

As long as it doesn't take more then a week i'll be happy :thup:

Considering the postal strike its hard for anyone to be able to say they guarantee you'll get it on time... i pre-ordered mine from zavvi because of the price(did also pre-order an album which i got on release day as a test) but whoever i would have ordered from theres a chance the royal mail will screw you/us over... (except amazon who are using city link as a back-up)

As long as it doesn't take more then a week i'll be happy :thup:

I have ordered recently from Play and Amazon and a few more places on the internet and as yet I have not had any trouble with the post and I have recieved them with 2-5 days. A few have been delivered by courier, so fingers crossed.

I've gone for Zavvi myself. I really want it on release day (already booked the Friday off work in anticipation) but I won't be too miffed if it's late. I expect I'll have it at some point that weekend.

I'm doing the same as you. I really dont understand why people are so desperate to get it on release day. If I get it on release day then fair enough but if I don't then I wont be suicidal unlike the majority of the users on this forum.

12.95!? dont u mean 17.95? that's what i ordered it for off zavvi anyway

For £12.95, im guessing he used a voucher or one of them online scratch cards and got £5 off.

I will get it from a shop on the day. Thought about pre-ordering but then thought about the postal problems so im playing safe.

For £12.95, im guessing he used a voucher or one of them online scratch cards and got £5 off.

I will get it from a shop on the day. Thought about pre-ordering but then thought about the postal problems so im playing safe.

Yeh i did, £5 voucher code

Steam, i just love steam. You don't need the cd at all. It's so much easier and I already have other games on there as well. On top of that you get the achievements added on steam only which is a bonus. For some reason I find it to be much neater than downloading and creating a shortcut of the game to the desktop. Maybe just me.......

Steam, i just love steam. You don't need the cd at all. It's so much easier and I already have other games on there as well. On top of that you get the achievements added on steam only which is a bonus. For some reason I find it to be much neater than downloading and creating a shortcut of the game to the desktop. Maybe just me.......

Another advantage I really like about Steam that I don't think I've EVER, not ONCE seen mentioned anywhere is that there's no installation. It downloads an already installed game, so it's immediately playable :)

Another advantage I really like about Steam that I don't think I've EVER, not ONCE seen mentioned anywhere is that there's no installation. It downloads an already installed game, so it's immediately playable :)

Hate to brake it for you.. but installing the game from the dvd is ALOT faster than downloading the game off steam.. ;) - But then again you probably get to downloading immediately while I have to wait for the mail.. :(

Just want to compare prices/who ships the quickest.

I'm thinking of getting it from Game.net. Where did you pre-order from? And for how much?

If you haven't pre-ordered online, feel free to ignore this.

i preordered today from http://www.zavvi.co.uk for 17.99, should get it the day it's released... bit worried the postal strikes could mess that up though :confused:

Archived