what is the best game in the series so far(95-08)??

This has been discussed a few times and CM01/02 usually comes out as the winner. It was my personal favourite until this year as i've loved FM08 and am currently in the middle of my longest ever career game.

CM03/04 was definately fun but IMO was probably second to CM4 as the worst CM/FM i've played.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

I've never enjoyed a game more than '08. After that, it would be '07. Then '06. And so on.

Yep, as far as I'm concerned, they just get better and better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

I've never enjoyed a game more than '08. After that, it would be '07. Then '06. And so on.

Yep, as far as I'm concerned, they just get better and better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Can't remember any of the others, so 08. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. Once the new one comes out the previous one becomes unplayable for me.

CM 01/02 and 07 for me.

Hated the demo of '08 (especially the match view), but maybe the real thing is more attractive. Also the split news.

How different is the match view after patches? I mean in terms of player movement and the ball going about 200 yards up in the air and the general feel of it?

06 then 07 (I just seemed to do better on 06 :p)

08 I didnt buy after trying the demo. (Skin, split news, waiting for patches, then refused to join in because of board confidence).

Hoping 09 is a return to form!

everyones favourite will be the one they played when they fell in love with the game, when they started to really understand the game and understand what it was, so i dont think its a very fair question!

Like my favourite was easily 06 as that was when i first got a feel for the game etc, but i love my arsenal save on 08 and its my longest one, so that runs it close!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mitja:

it looks like more detailed FM goes, we're enjoing it less. old CM's were really adictable. 01/02 probably, but I doubt I could play it now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Head over to http://www.champman0102.co.uk/forum/

Download the latest update and you will find love again...

Archived