is it possible to have more then one son?

hi all good evening, just had a quick thought as i got a son at the end of the first season and now i want to know if its possible to get more then one son?

has anybody ever got more then one son and if so did you get these sons at more then one club i.e. got a son at say west ham and then like 4/5 years later when you've moved to man city have you had a son come though at your second club?

You got a son at the end of the 08/09 season?

yep i got a son at the end of the first season after starting the game in december of the first season so in reality i was only at west ham for half a season before i got my son my first ever in any fm game :p

yep i got a son at the end of the first season after starting the game in december of the first season so in reality i was only at west ham for half a season before i got my son my first ever in any fm game :p

How old are you in the game?

(if thats not a rude question)

How old are you in the game?

(if thats not a rude question)

im now in 2012 in my game and im currently 38 years old. so i would have been 34 when my son came through the academy.

and its not a rude question :)

hi all good evening, just had a quick thought as i got a son at the end of the first season and now i want to know if its possible to get more then one son?

Now that's just greedy! Can't think of any real life managers with more than one son

Now that's just greedy! Can't think of any real life managers with more than one son

now you mention it i cant recall any managers with more then one football playing son but surely there must be a manager somewhere with more then one son playing fotty.

Yeah i seem to remember another fella who had a son born in Lisbon whilst managing Benica. But when his son was theoretically born 15 years ago, the manager was actually in charge o Ajax. So there was much speculation as to whether his missus had been playing away or where he had been holidaying in the past :D

I have a suspicion that 'sons' may receive a more favourable PA than your average youth player. The only reason i say this is because i can only remember once when a person has had a son and they've had rubbish potential.

Here's the thread i was talking about in my previous post if anyone is interested: Thread

When a mummy and a daddy love each other very much..

One of the few replies that actually made me laugh out loud! As for sons in the game, i think most people are struggling to get one son, myself included! After years of playing cm/fm i've never had a son, i've only ever had a hand full of regens from my academy that became any good so i've got no chance getting a son. Seems like you're probably the closest one to getting another son if you've already got one, let us know if you do get another one.

now you mention it i cant recall any managers with more then one football playing son but surely there must be a manager somewhere with more then one son playing fotty.

I can't say if he was a manager but the Laudrup's (Brian and Michael) father was an international football player.

Michael Laudrup is indeed a manager now (and has two sons, Mads and Andreas), he is managing Spartak Moscow btw...so should be possible! :)

Edit: Missread the post above, Fin Laudrup (Michael and Brians father) has never managed a team as far as I know.

After reading this thread, i did a search on my FM save and found a person with the same name as I plus i am on his favoured personnel...does this mean he is my son>?

Seeing as he is from Northern Ireland, it could be because i had a fling with the club secretary at Derry as Derry is one of my affiliated clubs :D

ps his stats don`t look too bad aswell, plus my scouts reckon he is going to be a good premier league player in the future :)..............GO SON!!

12GaryBurns.png

12GaryBurns-2.png

After reading this thread, i did a search on my FM save and found a person with the same name as I plus i am on his favoured personnel...does this mean he is my son>?

Seeing as he is from Northern Ireland, it could be because i had a fling with the club secretary at Derry as Derry is one of my affiliated clubs :D

ps his stats don`t look too bad aswell, plus my scouts reckon he is going to be a good premier league player in the future :)..............GO SON!!

Is he on your favourite personnel list and were you managing the club he was generated at? If so, he would be your 'son' indeed. :)

Shame I have never had a 'son' generated for me ever...

Ian Wright has Shaun and Bradley Wright-Phillips.

Fergie has more than one son, although not all of them are in football.

12GaryBurns.png

12GaryBurns-2.png

I Mean No offence but i'd look to disown him he's hideous!!!

Yeah i seem to remember another fella who had a son born in Lisbon whilst managing Benica. But when his son was theoretically born 15 years ago, the manager was actually in charge o Ajax. So there was much speculation as to whether his missus had been playing away or where he had been holidaying in the past :D

on fm 2007 i had a son born in turin - i was managing juve but at the time he was born i was at bolton

Archived