How addicted are you ?

Team currently managing: Red Star Belgrade

Game time played: 8 Days 14 Hours 30 minutes (18/09/2010)

Addictiness rating: Sleeping Is for Sissies

and on 2008 I had this one

Team currently managing: Red Star Belgrade

Game time played: 28 Days 17 Hours 4 Minutes (10/08/2014)

Addictiness rating: Repetitive Strain Injury anyone?

Thats how I only managed 6 years in 28 days with my 2008 game.

Yeah I got a handful games left on my 4th season and the timer says 23 days or something. They should try and make it to stop counting if the game is inactive for 10 minutes or so and to start again next time you interact.

Current Team- Created Team (Tim FC)

Game Time- 14 days, 18 hours

Addictiveness Rating- I think I should include Football Manager on my CV.

I remember reading in FourFourTwo that some guy applied for a Scottish job with FM on his CV. I don't think he got the job.

I remember reading in FourFourTwo that some guy applied for a Scottish job with FM on his CV. I don't think he got the job.

There was the story about the bloke who applied for the Spurs job IRL too, claiming he had won the treble.

Won the treble in FM of course. :D

There was the story about the bloke who applied for the Spurs job IRL too, claiming he had won the treble.

Won the treble in FM of course. :D

And someone applied to Middlesborough wanting the mangers job quoting his success in FM. Their chairman replied saying something like he wouldnt be suited to Boro becasuse he was over qualified! Fair play Steve Gibson, and he donated to charity because of that aswell. A big :thup: for the smoggie chairman!

And someone applied to Middlesborough wanting the mangers job quoting his success in FM. Their chairman replied saying something like he wouldnt be suited to Boro becasuse he was over qualified! Fair play Steve Gibson, and he donated to charity because of that aswell. A big :thup: for the smoggie chairman!

whenever you hear about a club irl seeking a new manager you always get two numbers quoted at you, the number of applicants and the number of serious applicants. I wonder how many of the non-serious applicants have FM and CM success on their CVs :eek: :eek:

19 Days 3Hours 49minutes

Current Club : Marine FC

I can give up this game whenever i like, I just don't want to yet....

But i have to say, I never shut down FM... its always on actually. So when i leave my house for school FM is stil running... So lets say in total i have played about 6 days....i think

I know a few people who have done it. One mate has sent in several,, he applied for Plymouth Arglyle, then he also applied for the scotland job TWICE,, when W. Smith and then Mcleish left.

He actually got replies back as well. One team he sent in for ( cant remember which ) , actually said in their reply "that as you have won so many titles and so ,,we fear you may only want to use our club as a stepping stone to further greatness. Good luck in your aspirations"

Amusing :)

I'm finding it hard to become addicted this year unfortunately. The ME is a flawed travesty that simulates comedy football. Even 2D has become poor.

I'll probably whack out USM 98 again and give that another roll.

• 4 years later...

39 months since the last post in this thread, excellent work.

86 days, 19 hours & 19 minutes, btw.

Nothing to see here, move along.......

Well, since someone resurrected the dead thread...

team: Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic

game time: about 21 days, as time is measured here on Earth

addictiveness rating: It's been 6 hours away, and I literally have the shakes. (might be the caffeine, however...)

talk about digging up an old thread

Team: Castellon

Game time: 5 days 18 hours 27 minutes

Addictedness rating: Better order another takeaway pizza

I have 2 other main saves that have 5 days and 8 days play time and other saves that might add up to 15 hours play time

Archived