Championship 20 goal a season player (Advice)

I have just started a new save with Coventry City and have already signed Damien Tirbéri and aslo Kenny Pavey (Left and Right midfielders) now I just need a goal scorer that can get around 20 goals and partner Freddy Eastwood. I'm not sure if Clinton Morrison is up for the job. I have 1.1 million to spend, any ideas?

(Also to help others feel free to post players over 1.1 million that are great strikers In the championship.)

^iv had the same problem...but have no funds for a striker....try fedor smolov, Rochina and there is also dennis alibec.....theyr young but not sure about the 20 a season in first season...

there is also mustafi too

Hamilton Ricard goes OK for a season as a targetman, he's pretty old but his stats hold pretty well in the 1st year. You can get him on a free.

Also maybe try Nicolas Olivera, his contract expires in Jan but you can buy him outright at the start for pretty cheap too, at first glance not the greatest stats for a striker but is a good dribbler and has two good feet which can be very important as the opposition can't show him to his weaker side. He was pretty much scoring for fun in League 1 on my Leeds save, averaging nearly a goal a game, should should get pretty close to 1 in 2 at Championship level.

Fedor Smolov still seems to be doing well for me...Oh and fans are disappointed with me buying Alibec...but that could be due to him thinking it as a step to greater things and then not performing haha

• 1 month later...

Ariza Makukula from Benfica. Quality striker, pair him with Alessandro Matri from Cagliari and they're lethal. He got over 40 goals for my Crystal Palace side and Matri got a good twenty.

You can get them both for less than 1m, although i think they are harder to get in 1.3.

Chris Benitez.

Nonononono, he's useless. Got just 14 goals for me in my first season at QPR. He may eventually come good but you want someone who can fit in right away and this guy certainly won't do that.

chris benitez scored 36 in 41 for my hull side too... he's a little torres tbh... brilliant player...

why can i never find this scarpelli that hopey always recommends? i have a stupidly large pool of players .. almost all players and i can never find this chap :(

chris benitez scored 36 in 41 for my hull side too... he's a little torres tbh... brilliant player...

why can i never find this scarpelli that hopey always recommends? i have a stupidly large pool of players .. almost all players and i can never find this chap :(

He's starts at LB Châteauroux, a French Ligue 2 side. :thup:

MathieuScarpelli-1.jpg

Obviously his value has increased a fair bit now, but at the start he's quite cheap. The above screenshot is an old-ish one though.

a great player is kikin fonseca from somewhere in mexico i think. big tall strong and scores for fun, unfortunately usually goes at 1.2M, however you should be able to offer some money over 24 months, does a job in the premiership. I had a save with qpr when he scored 34 goals in his first season.

Dimitar Makriev for definate, almost single handedly won the championship for my birmingham side. Scores goals for fun, cost me 1.4m but I'm sure you can get him for less. Also Benitez as some have suggested he is immense. \both of these can also handle themselves very well in the Premiership

Take a look at Jermaine Beckford, I know people that are having success with him even in the Premiership. He should sign for Coventry as he starts for Leeds in League 1.

Also try looking at Diego Tristan, he is quite old, but I got him for 100k in one of my games, and he can deffinetly do the job.

Christian Benítez, you can get him for £2.3m in the first season, well i did for Q.P.R anyway. but if you have £1.1m... offer the rest of the trasfer after 50 appearences, or after promotion if your really confident ;)

Milan Ivana (Slovakian) - Slavia Prague

Very good, just bought him with QPR scored 8 in 8 games so should easily get you 20+, he is transfer listed pay about 10k-20k, (I bought him for 300k after moving to another club but insettled him) above price set and also offer higher wages than he asks for to be sure of getting him, heres some of his attributes,

Finishing - 16, Pace, Technical - 15, Composure - 14, awful at heading but his pace is good, mixed in with off the ball of 15.

Also have a look at, Choco - Athletico Parenese (sp), can be also brought in on loan, but i think his stats can be sometimes quite random, but looks decent as a backup, also low wages if you get him on loan.

Archived