The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City 3 - 1 Benfica

Champions League Group Stage, played Reserves and U18 as I've already qualified, against a Benfica fighting for the last spot with Fiorentina.

After going down 0-1 early, fought back with two controversial penalties in 3 minutes just before the interval. Onuoha sealed victory with a 65th minute header. Benfica went out.

Put everyone on Hard Tackling, committed 16 fouls.

Premier League Day 18

Arsenal 2 West Ham 0

Fabregas (20)

Eduardo (48)

Eduardo missed pen (48)

Fabregas started and ended a nice passing move involving him, Gilberto and Rosicky, then a foul by one of the West Ham defenders given Eduardo a chance to score from the penalty spot but Green saved it back into Eduardo's path and he scored the follow up.

Important win this one over West Ham if we could put our chances away when we play away we would be alot closer to Man United who are still 6 points clear of Man City and 7 clear of us and Chelsea.

Galatasaray 0-3 Fenerbahce, Turkish Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg, Moussa Sow, Alexander kerzhakov and a nice chip from Ozer Hurmaci made mincemeat out of my team, should have seen this coming after I couldn't take advantage of a ten-man Fenerbahce at my home 0-3 to Fenerbahce on aggregate

Spanish Cup Final

Granada C.F. (Liga adelante leaders) 3 - 0 Real Madrid C.F. (Liga BBVA leaders)

Much to my embarrassment, I've just finished dancing like this around the room...

dancing-broccoli-23.gif

By golly... the fans will be celebrating tonight!

beer.gif

We don't need to know all your results craig.

If it is just a one off post, or a very significant/interesting match then by all means post about it, but people shouldn't be literally posting every result they have. If people want to give regular updates on their games then they should consider using the career updates forum.

Can people please avoid spamming this thread and keep it to the interesting stuff please?

Crewe 2-9 Blackpool - First game in charge, only a pre-season friendly :D I was still shocked though as I only made 3 signings one of which (Lukas Jutkiewicz) scored 4 goals! I was only 3-2 up at half-time!

Athletic 2-1 Xerex

Last game of the season, this win secured 2nd place in the league, Champions League football next season along with Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona :thup:

Kepa (signed for £3.4m from Getafe) scored 29 goals, winning Top Goalscorer for La Liga and the Top Spanish Goalscorer award

I came 2nd in the Manager of the Year award, beaten by Pellegrini at Real Madrid.

Roll on next season :thup::D

If it is just a one off post, or a very significant/interesting match then by all means post about it, but people shouldn't be literally posting every result they have. If people want to give regular updates on their games then they should consider using the career updates forum.

Can people please avoid spamming this thread and keep it to the interesting stuff please?

Just in case anyone missed this.

Dunfermline 0 - Airdrie Utd 1

Current Table

Celtic Pl 30 GD +33 Pts 63

Airdrie Pl 29 GD +35 Pts 61

Dunfermline Pl 30 GD +32 Pts 59

For anyone who actually cares the final table was

Team Played GD Pts

Airdrie Utd 38 +42 80

Dunfermline 38 +29 71

Celtic 38 +28 70 (Lost the last 4 games in a row)

Rangers 38 +14 57 (5th place)

Galatasaray 4-0 Bursaspor, League, this game does have signifance as it has sealed my place in the Europa League this season, a terrific display saw Keita score 2, with Serkan Kurtulus and Servet Cetin adding to those goals, Bursaspor now linger 7 points behind me in 7th woth one game to go. This puts me in a great position to come 5th as well while I play at home to relegated Hacettepe, Gaziantepspor who are 5th face league leaders Fenerbahce and we are on equal points

Stupid game. I get an amazing result against a top side away from home, then I play the next home game V's bottom of the table team, I am massive favourites and my players turn into total idiots who cannot pass a ball and lost the game! SO ANNOYED WITH THIS STUPID GAME!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

and relax. I think I'm at the end of my tether with FM10 now.

FA Cup fourth round replay:

Man City 3-3 Leeds united

*Leeds won 4-3 on pens

Im absolutely delighted i had no idea i could beat Man City with a two-league difference between us.. got Arsenal in the next round now :(

03/05/2015

Carregado 2-1 Torreense

Second Division-Central

Last game of the season meaning that we secure our Second Division status thanks to 4 wins in a row (including a 2-0 win against the champions) which lifted us out of the relegation zone, ending up in 11th place.

Archived