Funniest player name

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got my first decent regen in my fm 2006 game. Craig Borg hes a really decent player as well i expect to see him in my first team within a season or two though that is going to be a long time off because i have been playing since february and i am only in my 4th season. I played him a friendly my youth team against my first team, he is a right midfielder and he was dancing past my left full back who is worth £5,000,000 for fun!

• 3 weeks later...
In my 2nd season and I have signed a regen named Reginaldo. Although he doesn't have a 2nd nationallity I like to think that one of his parents is English (Reg) the other Brazillian (inaldo). :D

Reginaldo is actually a pretty common name in Brazil, it's the Portuguese equivalent to Reginald.

Reginaldo is actually a pretty common name in Brazil, it's the Portuguese equivalent to Reginald.

Okay two things.

1) Having checked your own link, there is not one mention of the name Reginaldo.

2) The thread is entitled "funniest player names" not "unusual player names", and I find Reginaldo to be slightly amuzing. The reason why is explained in my original post.

Sorry if it sound like I'm having ago, its been a long night shift!!!

Archived