Sports Interactive Community
Kiriakoz

Funniest player name

I just played against Swansea in the Championship, and they have Angel Rangel playing for them (it made me chuckle anyway)

i found some strange names in the game before, like very very strange, then my girlfriend confessed she had given them all nicknames. she got me for a while!

Yeah that was great cos you could find him by searching for "gay ass"

But why would you search for that?

I just got my first decent regen in my fm 2006 game. Craig Borg hes a really decent player as well i expect to see him in my first team within a season or two though that is going to be a long time off because i have been playing since february and i am only in my 4th season. I played him a friendly my youth team against my first team, he is a right midfielder and he was dancing past my left full back who is worth £5,000,000 for fun!

Had a regen a few editions back named Harry Poon, signed him purely for the name...

... the kicker is that I was manager of Forest

There's a ref in FM09 not sure if he is real by the name of Leigh Little makes me laugh whenever we have him. also had a Thai regen called Snacky Snap a few FM's ago !

In my 2nd season and I have signed a regen named Reginaldo. Although he doesn't have a 2nd nationallity I like to think that one of his parents is English (Reg) the other Brazillian (inaldo). :D

Screenshot: regnh1.jpg

Thought this name was mildly amusing. Reminds me of 'wouldn't it be nice if the world was Cadbury' Ad. Or maybe they only had that for Australia.

choco.JPG

i found some strange names in the game before, like very very strange, then my girlfriend confessed she had given them all nicknames. she got me for a while!

Hahahahaaha thats quality!!! Give your gf a thumbs up! :D

2008 i have a regen called Uwe Koch

2005 i think it was I signed Chayapit Kuntavorn.

norwegian regen named; Odd Sørås. The english equal for those two norwegian letters ø and å would be ø=oeand å=aameaning he would be named Odd Soeraas. Imagine the speaker at heathrow calling him up, many heads would pop up to see how he walks.

In my 2nd season and I have signed a regen named Reginaldo. Although he doesn't have a 2nd nationallity I like to think that one of his parents is English (Reg) the other Brazillian (inaldo). :D

Reginaldo is actually a pretty common name in Brazil, it's the Portuguese equivalent to Reginald.

Reginaldo is actually a pretty common name in Brazil, it's the Portuguese equivalent to Reginald.

Okay two things.

1) Having checked your own link, there is not one mention of the name Reginaldo.

2) The thread is entitled "funniest player names" not "unusual player names", and I find Reginaldo to be slightly amuzing. The reason why is explained in my original post.

Sorry if it sound like I'm having ago, its been a long night shift!!!

I've found Tite, brazillian manager lool

Mushaga Bakenga is also a good one xD

Sunday Camel is also one of my regens

i played against a russian premier league team who had a player called A. Fidler.

also on 08 there was a german member of staff (think it was for dortmund) called Khunt