FM19 England down to Level 11 *Released*

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 19/01/2019 at 08:35, jimdownunder said:

Hey man, I was using your update that you released on Christmas Day and every second year the FA Cup just disappears. Do you have a usable file for the top 10 divisions without a corrupted FA Cup?

FA Cup runs fine. You must be using a different version.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

not for the moment, I am just going through all the data that you guys have provided and inputting it into the database, is all the data for the Leagues at Level 11 now complete?

Yes, apart from one league I need to add kit colours for. That's it.

Hi,

First thank you for you amazing work Leo this year too ! and excuse me for my poor english..

I started a career with AFC Liverpool l10 and I have a "problem" : the FA Cup brings me too much money !!

Extra prelimanary Round vs Romulus : average 700, and 19 730€ IMG_3381.thumb.JPG.c4562f01b47ab878661a6698aa66a5e4.JPG

Normal or not ??? or AFC Liverpool is too popular

My game is going to be too easy now ://///

1 hour ago, NicoESP17 said:

Hi,

First thank you for you amazing work Leo this year too ! and excuse me for my poor english..

I started a career with AFC Liverpool l10 and I have a "problem" : the FA Cup brings me too much money !!

Extra prelimanary Round vs Romulus : average 700, and 19 730€ IMG_3381.thumb.JPG.c4562f01b47ab878661a6698aa66a5e4.JPG

Normal or not ??? or AFC Liverpool is too popular

My game is going to be too easy now ://///

The FA Cup can become quite lucrative for lower league teams.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 21:39, lionel messi said:

The FA Cup can become quite lucrative for lower league teams.

I think its a ticket price issue as that works out at €26 a ticket (so about £24).  Obviously not the case for games at that level!

5 hours ago, jam jameson said:

in my first season, the first preliminary round of the FA CUP was played on thursday, in the week straight after the preliminary round; is it real life or something to do with the editing?

Not sure. The FA Cup has been improved with tv money and tv dates and will be available once the full level 11 is released.

Le 29/01/2019 à 11:03, Crispypaul a dit :

I think its a ticket price issue as that works out at €26 a ticket (so about £24).  Obviously not the case for games at that level!

Yes that's right ! Is there a way to change that ?

The ticket price for FA cup at AFC liverpool is 5£

Where to change that on the editor ? is too unrealistic for me....

46 minutes ago, NicoESP17 said:

Yes that's right ! Is there a way to change that ?

The ticket price for FA cup at AFC liverpool is 5£

Where to change that on the editor ? is too unrealistic for me....

I don't think it's Lionel's doing as I've just started a save with Dan's file and at level 11 in my pre-season friendlies with 12 fans the tickets cost 18 quid. Something's very wrong but it might be hard-coded.

Il y a 2 heures, phnompenhandy a dit :

I don't think it's Lionel's doing as I've just started a save with Dan's file and at level 11 in my pre-season friendlies with 12 fans the tickets cost 18 quid. Something's very wrong but it might be hard-coded.

Nope, you can change the price with the editor

Il ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2019 in 22:10 , lionel messi ha scritto:

Not sure. The FA Cup has been improved with tv money and tv dates and will be available once the full level 11 is released.

I've checked in the editor. it seems that the FA CUP rounds are planned in the right day of the wrong year, as it seems that a 2000-2001 calendar is used. maybe it's not relevant, just to highlight it

34 minutes ago, jam jameson said:

I've checked in the editor. it seems that the FA CUP rounds are planned in the right day of the wrong year, as it seems that a 2000-2001 calendar is used. maybe it's not relevant, just to highlight it

Its like that for most competitions, its just a base date.

4 hours ago, lionel messi said:

8 more leagues to do then Level 11 is complete.

Awesome work Lionel, thanks for this and looking forward to getting stuck into a level 11 save. I have just gone back and finished off all the posts which needed finishing off with team details. So all should be done now.

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:02, Big D Man said:

Awesome work Lionel, thanks for this and looking forward to getting stuck into a level 11 save. I have just gone back and finished off all the posts which needed finishing off with team details. So all should be done now.

5 more leagues to do now.

I cant find no info for the middlsex league, I don't no if I missed it or not.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

5 more leagues to do now.

I cant find no info for the middlsex league, I don't no if I missed it or not.

Brentham - Founded 1919 - Brentham, Ealing, London - Brentham Club, Ealing - Blue Shirt w/ White Trim, Blue Shorts, Blue Socks

Cricklewood Wanderers - Founded 2011 - Wembley, London - Vale Farm, Wembley (groundshare with Wembley) - Red Shirt w/ White Trim, Black Shorts, White Socks

Indian Gymkhana Club - Founded 1916 - Hounslow, London - The Indian Gymkhana Club, Hounslow - Yellow Shirt w/ Green Sleeves, Green Shorts, Yellow Socks

Lampton Park - Founded 2004 - Lampton, Hounslow, London - Cranford Community College, Hounslow - Blue Shirt w/ White Trim, Navy Shorts, Navy Socks

Sporting Hackney - Founded 1986 - Hackney, London - Hackney Marshes, Hackney - Yellow Shirt w/ Blue Sleeves, Blue Shorts, Yellow Socks

Pitshanger Dynamo - Founded 1972 - Pitshanger, Ealing, London - Argyle Road, Ealing - Orange Shirt, Black Shorts, Orange Socks

Tottenham Hale Rangers - Founded 2013 - Tottenham Hale, Haringey, London - Frederick Knight Sports Ground, Enfield, London - Yellow Shirt w/ Black V, Black Shorts, Black Socks

Kensington Dragons - Founded 2001 - Kensington, London - Linford Christie Athletics Stadium, White City, London - Blue Shirt w/ White Trim, Navy Shorts, Navy Socks

Hillingdon - "The Saints" - Founded 1989 - Hillingdon, London - Celandine Rte, Hillingdon - Black & Red Striped  Shirt, Black Shorts, Black Socks

CB Hounslow United Reserves - Reserve team of CB Hounslow United. Ground: Osterley Sports Ground, Hounslow, London

Larkspur Rovers - Founded 1950 - Ealing, London - Larkspur Rovers Football Club Ground, Ealing -Black & White Striped  Shirt, Black Shorts, Black Socks

South Kilburn - "The South" - Founded 2005 - Wembley, London - Vale Farm, Wembley (groundshare with Wembley) - White Shirt, Black Shorts, Black Socks

St Panteleimon - "The Saints" - Founded 2015 - Greenford, Ealing, London - Berkeley Fields, Greenford (groundshare with North Greenford United) - Yellow & Blue Striped Shirt, Blue Shorts, Yellow Socks

PFC Victoria London - Founded 2016 - Hanworth, Hounslow, London - Rectory Meadow, Hanworth (groundshare with Hanworth Villa) - White Shirt w/ Red Ajax-style Stripe, Red Shorts, White Socks

18 minutes ago, howabe said:

Brentham - Founded 1919 - Brentham, Ealing, London - Brentham Club, Ealing - Blue Shirt w/ White Trim, Blue Shorts, Blue Socks

Cricklewood Wanderers - Founded 2011 - Wembley, London - Vale Farm, Wembley (groundshare with Wembley) - Red Shirt w/ White Trim, Black Shorts, White Socks

Indian Gymkhana Club - Founded 1916 - Hounslow, London - The Indian Gymkhana Club, Hounslow - Yellow Shirt w/ Green Sleeves, Green Shorts, Yellow Socks

Lampton Park - Founded 2004 - Lampton, Hounslow, London - Cranford Community College, Hounslow - Blue Shirt w/ White Trim, Navy Shorts, Navy Socks

Sporting Hackney - Founded 1986 - Hackney, London - Hackney Marshes, Hackney - Yellow Shirt w/ Blue Sleeves, Blue Shorts, Yellow Socks

Pitshanger Dynamo - Founded 1972 - Pitshanger, Ealing, London - Argyle Road, Ealing - Orange Shirt, Black Shorts, Orange Socks

Tottenham Hale Rangers - Founded 2013 - Tottenham Hale, Haringey, London - Frederick Knight Sports Ground, Enfield, London - Yellow Shirt w/ Black V, Black Shorts, Black Socks

Kensington Dragons - Founded 2001 - Kensington, London - Linford Christie Athletics Stadium, White City, London - Blue Shirt w/ White Trim, Navy Shorts, Navy Socks

Hillingdon - "The Saints" - Founded 1989 - Hillingdon, London - Celandine Rte, Hillingdon - Black & Red Striped  Shirt, Black Shorts, Black Socks

CB Hounslow United Reserves - Reserve team of CB Hounslow United. Ground: Osterley Sports Ground, Hounslow, London

Larkspur Rovers - Founded 1950 - Ealing, London - Larkspur Rovers Football Club Ground, Ealing -Black & White Striped  Shirt, Black Shorts, Black Socks

South Kilburn - "The South" - Founded 2005 - Wembley, London - Vale Farm, Wembley (groundshare with Wembley) - White Shirt, Black Shorts, Black Socks

St Panteleimon - "The Saints" - Founded 2015 - Greenford, Ealing, London - Berkeley Fields, Greenford (groundshare with North Greenford United) - Yellow & Blue Striped Shirt, Blue Shorts, Yellow Socks

PFC Victoria London - Founded 2016 - Hanworth, Hounslow, London - Rectory Meadow, Hanworth (groundshare with Hanworth Villa) - White Shirt w/ Red Ajax-style Stripe, Red Shorts, White Socks

cheers for that, will be added over the next few days.

A quick update.

All 45 Leagues now done at Level 11

FA Vase Extension to do to include Level 11 teams.

All Local cups now done down to Level 11.

All Awards now done down to Level 11.

Promotion & Relegations to be done from Level 10-11.

A few other little improvements and then ready for testing.

Estimated to be ready in about a weeks time.

Edited by lionel messi

38 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

All leagues and local cups are now done.

just got to do the FA Vase extension to include Level 11 teams.

Promotion and Relegation to sort out between Levels 9-11.

Does anyone know how to change the maximum number of teams that can enter a competion?

All promotion and relegation sorted out now down to Level 11 apart from the teams that promote into Northern Counties East Division 1.

I think I am going to set it up where 3 out of the 7 leagues that gain promotion to northern counties east division 1 via playoffs or on a average points per game basis.

4 hours ago, lionel messi said:

All promotion and relegation sorted out now down to Level 11 apart from the teams that promote into Northern Counties East Division 1.

I think I am going to set it up where 3 out of the 7 leagues that gain promotion to northern counties east division 1 via playoffs or on a average points per game basis.

Excellent progress. Happy to see this so close now.

11 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

Yes just got that to do and to try and sort out the fa vase extension out to include level 11 teams.

Hi, can you have a look at the FA Cup schedule? the 1st preliminary round keeps being played the first thursday after the draw, very strange

What promotion have you put in for the West Yorkshire and West Riding leagues at level 11?

Real life, there should be none as it is invitational only up to the Northern Counties East League

1 hour ago, Pompeyboyz said:

What promotion have you put in for the West Yorkshire and West Riding leagues at level 11?

Real life, there should be none as it is invitational only up to the Northern Counties East League

I am going to put in place where 3 of the divisional winners that can get promotion to northern counties east get promoted based on average points from the league stage.

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:35, lionel messi said:

for some reason it wont let me create a separate stage for the champions of the 7 leagues to promote to the northern counties league.

I create the stage but when I try to verify the rules it does not let the 3 teams get promoted for some reason.

I have tried doing a different promotion relegation system from level 10 to level 11

38 teams relegated from level 10 (2 from each league)

38 out of the 45 division winners to gain promotion based on average points per game.

but it will only let 20 teams get promoted, when I put number of promoted teams to 38 it defaults back to 20.

Any help on this would much appreciated.

On 12/02/2019 at 23:55, lionel messi said:

for some reason it wont let me create a separate stage for the champions of the 7 leagues to promote to the northern counties league.

I create the stage but when I try to verify the rules it does not let the 3 teams get promoted for some reason.

I have tried doing a different promotion relegation system from level 10 to level 11

38 teams relegated from level 10 (2 from each league)

38 out of the 45 division winners to gain promotion based on average points per game.

but it will only let 20 teams get promoted, when I put number of promoted teams to 38 it defaults back to 20.

Any help on this would much appreciated.

You managed to get this sorted yet mate?