FM 19 Beowulf 4231 4411 and 4141 Knap

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, pinball_88 said:

very bad results. permanent red cards (always!!!). few goals scored. bad tactics

Manage the team better then, turn off any tackle harder pi when they get a yellow and at half time tell them to calm down. Or even use the touch line shouts to say calm. Don't slate the tactics if you don't actually play the game... 

I'm really struggling away with this tactic on 19.2. I'm arsenal, have lost to Huddersfield and Burnley, scraped a draw with brighton and at home only just beat leeds. all teams in bottom third of table. all in the past 5/6 weeks or so. anybody else? any ideas?

Edited by moujik36

lol, we should test tactics for two years, seconds season is rubbish so far xD. lost 0-5 celtic in CL playoffs, could've been even more

2nd season syndrome still excists!

didn't even sold or bought many players, weird stuff

edit;

Still get FM'ed sometimes xD

translated the first two bars for those who dont understand dutch:

Shots
On target

utr-zagreb.PNG

ein-utr.PNG

Edited by matsk89

On 12/12/2018 at 09:36, mevenstiller said:

Are the 2 DM's meant to have such different instructions? The left has 8, the right has get further forward only. This looks like it might suit my side so will test today.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:08, knap said:

Normally good to have a little variation.

Thanks. Plugged into my Lille save, halfway through 3rd season. 3 defeats, 3 draws, 14 wins. Two defeats were in the first two games, so not any tactical cohesion, and the other came against Man City away.

Made only 1 tweak, with right sided DM playing as DLP(D) and asked to take more risks. Very happy with it so far, although struggling to get good performances from the AMC.

Depends on squad as a 2 DM Tactic may be a good choice but on ly if you have 2 good DMs.

MIDSOMER 442 may be strong in LL and the best underdog tactic in 1.5 should be out soon.

2 hours ago, Rastoioi said:

Hey bro i use griffin tweak 4.2.3.1 AMR and AML which foot ? AMR left foot AML right foot or another ?

Good question which I've been considering myself the last day. If you hover over the tooltip for Inside forward it says opposite foot from wing (left wing = right foot). That makes you wonder if this goes for AMLR too as the positions are close. But I think left or right foot is not as important for AM's, because you want them also running down the line to the corners for crossings etc, not only cut inside although that is nice too. Having a left foot on left wing should make that easier by protecting the ball with the body.

Edited by Dreambuilder