[FM19] Leagues World pack by claassen (55 updates: Europe completed 55/55 !)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, claassen said:

@toiletfootball : Thank you , but it was not very complicated ^^  . South American and Central American updates are a lot more complicated, especially for the good Continental qualifications, but it's OK, I already found the solution the previous years   :)

Ha! It was complicated but I admire your modesty. Thank you so much again, I've learnt a lot from you. Keep up the good work :)

On 17/11/2018 at 11:24, claassen said:

AND NEWS  UPDATES:  All European countries are now playable in the game!

- Italy: 4th division activated (with Scudetto Dilettanti for the 9 champions) . Regional limits. Cup of 4th division activated

This seems really cool! I am new to all of this, so please excuse my ignorance. Are there instructions somewhere? I don't see anything in the first post or the link and I want to make sure I extract everything to the proper location, etc.

So it's my understanding that this simply makes Serie D and its cup playable, but does not add any players, correct? Also, there is currently an issue (not sure if it's a bug or just incorrect data) in the game where promotion/relegation between Serie C and Serie D is wrong. Does this edit you've created handle pro/rel accurately or does it just plug into the current inaccurate system? If the latter, is there a way you or I could fix this?

Also, has anyone actually played in Serie D using this? Does it work okay? Any potential issues I should be aware of? I might download it and load it in the save but actually start my save in Serie C instead, not sure.

I add a little help of Chile.

REAL

1st div: 16 teams. 30 matches . 5 foreigners, sub19 50% of minutes. (2ND WEEK FEB TO 1ST WEEK DEC)

Champions and runnerup to Libertadores group phase. 3rd Qualifying round Libertadores. 4th to 7th to Sudamericana cup. 15th and 16th relegated.

2nd div (primera b). 16 teams, 30 matches. 5 foreigners, sub19 50% of minutes. (2ND WEEK FEB TO 1ST WEEK DEC)

2018: 1st champion and promoted. 2nd goes to playoff final. 3rd to 6th goes to playoff and winner goes vs 2nd for the 2nd promotion in final, winner of playoff promoted. 16th relegated

2019: 1st champion and promoted. 2nd  and 3rd goes to playoff final. 4rd to 7th goes to playoff and winner goes vs 2nd and 3rd in semifinals, winner of playoff promoted. 16th relegated

3rd div (segunda profesional)  (1ST WEEK MAR TO 1ST WEEK DEC)

2018: 10 teams. 18 matches . only U25 and 4 upper 25 and 1 foreigner

1st to 5th goes to promotion playoff group. (1st gets 5 pts, 2nd 4pts, 3rd 3 pts, 4th 2 pts and 5th 1 pt) . winner is champion and promoted.

6th to 10th goes relegation playoff group (6th gets 5 pts, 7th 4pts, 8th 3 pts, 9th 2 pts and 6th 1 pt).  last is relegated

2019: 11 teams, 20 matches. only 4 players up 25 years old and 1 foreigner

1st to 4th goes to promotion playoff group, winner promoted, 11th relegated

2020 and then: 12 teams, 22 matches, only 4 players up 25 years old and 1 foreigner

1st to 4th goes to promotion playoff group, winner promoted, 11th and 12th relegated

4th div (tercera A): (1ST WEEK MAR TO 1ST WEEK DEC) ONLY U23, NO LOANS

2018: 15 teams, 28 matches. 1st to 4th to promotion playoff phase group , 1st champion and promoted, 2nd promoted. 14th and 15th to relegation playoff vs 3ERA B semifinals losers.

2019 and then: 18 teams.  34 matches. 1st to 8th to playoff round, two finalists promoted, winner is champion. 17 th and 18th relegated.

5th div (tercera B) (1ST WEEK MAR TO 1ST WEEK DEC) ONLY U23. NO LOANS

2018: 36 teams. 3 groups (north, central and south) 24 matches . 1st to 6th to playoffs groups (north, central and south), 7th to 12th to relegation groups (north, central, south). 10 matches

1st and 2nd of group phases goes to promotion playoff  with the 2 best thirds. Both finalists promoted and semifinals losers faces 14th and 15th of upper div.

last of each relegation group are relegated

2019 36 teams. 3 groups (north, central and south) 24 matches. 1st to 6th to playoffs groups (north, central and south), 7th to 12th to relegation groups (north, central, south). 10 matches

1st and 2nd of group phases goes to promotion playoff  group and 1st and 2nd promoted. 10 matches.

last of each relegation group are relegated

COPA CHILE

2018: 16 teams Primera, 16 teams primera B, 10 teams Segunda,, 6 teams Tercera A (Limache, Linares, Lautaro Buin, Municipal Santiago, Provincial Ovalle and Tomas Greig, of 2017 ranking)

1st rnd, Primera B vs Segunda/Tercera, 2nd rnd, Primera vs winners. Winner goes to Libertadores qualifying round.

2019 and then: 6 teams Primera, 16 teams primera B, 11 teams Segunda, 5 teams Tercera A (3rd to 6th of 2018 + relegated team of 2nda)

2020 and then: 6 teams Primera, 16 teams primera B, 12 teams Segunda, 4 teams Tercera A (semifinalist of 2019 + 2 teams relegated of 2nda)

Supercup:

Primera A vs Copa Chile

(instead, copa chile runnerup)

Fantasy (did this for FM18 by myself)

Primera: 16 teams. 30 matches . 5 foreigners, sub19 50% of minutes. 

Champions and runnerup to Libertadores group phase. 3rd Qualifying round Libertadores. 4th to 7th to Sudamericana cup. 15th and 16th relegated.

Primera B: 16 teams. 30 matches . 5 foreigners, sub19 50% of minutes. 

1st and 2nd promoted. 15th and 16th relegated

Segunda: 16 teams. 30 matches . 1 foreigner U25 div.

Tercera A: 16 teams. 30 matches . U23 div. no loans.

Tercera B: 36 teams. 3 groups of 12 (north, central north, central south, south) 22 matches.  . U23 div. no loans.

1st to 2rd goes to promotion group. promotion group, 6 teams, 10 matches. 1st and 2nd promoted

12th of each group relegated.

Copa Chile

Qualifying Round. 8 teams of Tercera B (most likely the promoted and the worst before year ranking)

1st round, 28 teams of 3B + 4 winners

2nd round, 16 winners of 3B vs 16 teams of 3A

3nd round, 16 winners vs 16 teams of 2P

4th round, 16 winners vs 16 teams of 1B

5th round, 16 winners vs 16 teams of 1A

6th round, 16 winners

QF: 8 winners

SF: 4 winners

F: 2 winners.

Champion goes to Libertadores qualifying round.

Supercup:

Primera A vs Copa Chile

(instead, copa chile runnerup)

On 24/11/2018 at 12:50, claassen said:

New file for England England leagues by claassen.fmf

(fix bug FA Cup 1st season)

Hello Claasen, I've simmed a season using your England database and everything works perfectly except the FA cup. No fixtures are scheduled for any division.  The draw dates are shown and clubs have the FA Cup in their competitions panel, but no matches are actually played. I've tested two further saves and the same thing happens.

I added  advanced nation rules to the default database  in order to compare them with the ones in your database and  try and isolate the issue. I can't see any mistakes in the rules you created. However, SI have included 4 sets of rules for the FA Cup whilst your update includes only two. Screenshot attached. I assume that rules with FMM in brackets (whatever that means) are required and this is causing the issue? Don't worry about re-doing this since I know you're probably busy. The Regional First playoffs were perfect! I can re-create those now and just leave the FA Cup on the default rule settings.

FA Cup Advanced Rules.PNG

@ShiftyPowers  For Romania 4th division, no sorry, there is almost 50 leagues I believe.. and the database has not all the clubs.

@Weston  All is OK with my update for the promotions/relegations with Serie C. The update add no players. Extract the file in the folder editor data.

@ucdark  OK Thank You. I will see when I will do South America.

@toiletfootball  You don't have the right version because everything works well for me!  And FMM is for Football Manager Mobile. So it's useless.

facup.thumb.jpg.a6eb8c68e690acaff4e2e62dbad6630c.jpg

Changes to 28/11/2018:
****** 5 News Updates (England until 9th tier, Spain, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia)

en.pngEngland: 7th, 8th and 9th division activated. Real format of promotions. FA Cup extension (736 teams) FA Trophy extension (296 teams). FA Vase, Isthmian League Cup, Southern League Cup & Northern League Cup activated. 20 clubs in Bostick South Division (L8), Hellenic Football League and Northern League (L9), from season 2019/20

rs.pngSerbia: 3rd division activated (4 leagues). Add Reserve leagues for 1st and 2nd division

sk.pngSlovakia: 3rd division activated (4 leagues). Cup extension

si.pngSlovenia: 3rd division activated (4 leagues) Fix Bug U19 Cup.

es.pngSpain: 4th division activated (18 groups). Real format of promotions. Good promotions/relegations by regions with the 5th tier.

***** Improvements and additions: (not in the workshop)
- Austria: fix maximum 3 "B" teams in 2nd division
- Belgium: fix various rules
- France: fix bug with League Cup
- Gibraltar: fix date end of season
- Iceland: fix minor rules and fix date start of season
- Netherlands: fix play-off 1st/2nd division and VAR.
- Portugal: fix rare bug for Promotion Play-Off in Division Elite de Porto, which was not always played
- Serbia: Add reserves leagues for 1st and 2nd div

47 minutes ago, claassen said:

- France: fix bug with League Cup

Hi Claassen, is this bug the one I told you about? If so, will I have to start a new save in order to get it right? Merci pour ton travail, c'est vraiment super ! 

Hi Claasen,

first of all. I can't say how thankful I am for your terrific work! This is why I love to play FM and if you ever consider setting up a donation option, please let us know!

Just a quick question about your updates for already released leagues. Will you upload them in the workshop after a while as well?

Like these ones?:

***** Improvements and additions: (not in the workshop)
- Austria: fix maximum 3 "B" teams in 2nd division
- Belgium: fix various rules
- France: fix bug with League Cup
- Gibraltar: fix date end of season
- Iceland: fix minor rules and fix date start of season
- Netherlands: fix play-off 1st/2nd division and VAR.
- Portugal: fix rare bug for Promotion Play-Off in Division Elite de Porto, which was not always played
- Serbia: Add reserves leagues for 1st and 2nd div

@faneitzke :  Yes ty for the report, and yes unfortunately..

@Kirk_braunschweig Thanks. And no, I can't upload the improvements in the workshop. It doesn't work for me, I don't know why.

@Svartov : Because the 87 others teams of Level 7 are "Semi-Professionnels" in the editor except them.  It seemed weird and I did not want to penalize them because of their status.

@DMATOS01 South America next week.

24 minutes ago, claassen said:

@Svartov : Because the 87 others teams of Level 7 are "Semi-Professionnels" in the editor except them.  It seemed weird and I did not want to penalize them because of their status.

It's not really penalizing them when they chose it themselves. Because of tradition they have decided to stay at amateur status. It's debatable if they should have amateur or always amateur, but semi pro is certainly not right.

605173688_Skrmbillede2018-11-28kl_18_22_53.thumb.png.455d60a0e0959bb6c8d624957be2e4b6.png

And btw, because their contract types are still as before in your file, they can't give players money. So basically in game they work like an amateur club, but have their status set as semi pro which is just misleading tbh.

EDIT: I can also see that you changed a club like Basingstoke from pro to semi pro. I understand that you want the clubs to be on a the same level, but when these differences between the clubs are realistic and the same as in real life, why then not keep them?

1 minute ago, claassen said:

@Svartov: Those are minor things. I will fix if you want for the next release.. Basingstoke status professionnal in 7th level... really ?

I would be very thankful for that. And yes, I know it's minor things, but especially with Corithian-Casuals it means a lot to me, as I'm going to have a long term save with them. I think amateur would be an appropriate status for them.

And yes, Basingstoke offer their players and even youth players full time contracts as far as I know.

https://btfc.co.uk/confirmed-academy-players-sign-full-time-contracts/

I don't know if it has changed since that though, as the article is from 2016. In-game they have a player on full time contract, which indicates that they should probably be set as pro. Maybe with some restrictions under contract types.

il y a 5 minutes, Svartov a dit :

I would be very thankful for that. And yes, I know it's minor things, but especially with Corithian-Casuals it means a lot to me, as I'm going to have a long term save with them. I think amateur would be an appropriate status for them.

And yes, Basingstoke offer their players and even youth players full time contracts as far as I know.

https://btfc.co.uk/confirmed-academy-players-sign-full-time-contracts/

I don't know if it has changed since that though, as the article is from 2016. In-game they have a player on full time contract, which indicates that they should probably be set as pro. Maybe with some restrictions under contract types.

It"s now fixed..

Will you be doing lower leagues for Brazil and Argentina when you get round to South America?  I understand you have less time this year than last year so if you are unable to fit them in, don't worry :) 

Really loving your work this season. :) 

@Nikola F.M 87 Yes, the real fixtures can be inserted in the update, but I would not do it .. Especially since it works only the 1st year!

@decapitated  Yes, I have lot less time this year. But I think I'll finish Europe tomorrow. And I will start South America tomorrow also and this week-end.

For Argentina and Brazil, it"s very complicated and very long, so I will see. I will first do Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay & Venezuela,  No Colombia beacause oddly , there is not 3rd level IRL (stopped in 2010)

9 hours ago, claassen said:

@Nikola F.M 87 Yes, the real fixtures can be inserted in the update, but I would not do it .. Especially since it works only the 1st year!

@decapitated  Yes, I have lot less time this year. But I think I'll finish Europe tomorrow. And I will start South America tomorrow also and this week-end.

For Argentina and Brazil, it"s very complicated and very long, so I will see. I will first do Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay & Venezuela,  No Colombia beacause oddly , there is not 3rd level IRL (stopped in 2010)

Don't worry if there's not the time for Brazil and Argentina. The other 7 countries are more important :) Which continent will you do after South America? Asia?

9 hours ago, claassen said:

OK, can it just be insert use specified fixtures,i only need this,and I'll put in real fixtures,i did not even mean it to ask you to work,it if can not thank you for this.

@Oberst : I don't know. Before 2019 I think!

@decapitated : After South America, I will do the best countries of Asia, Africa (5-10 countries), North America (3-5 countries) and Oceania (1-3 countries)

@Nikola F.M 87 yes you can !

@Lazylen  it's now :)

@Matiasu No, because these competitions doesn't exist in the database, unlike the Austrian regional cups that I did!

Changes to 30/11/2018:
****** 5 News Updates (Sweden to Wales)
EUROPE completed : 55 countries done / 55 !

se.pngSweden: 5th division activated. Improvement Dates for 1st Division

ch.pngSwitzerland: 3rd, 4th and 5th division activated

tr.pngTurkey: 4th and 5th division activated. Various small improvements

ua.pngUkraine: 3rd and 4th division activated. Amator Cup activated. Cup extension (50 teams). Promotion/Relegation play-off between 2nd div. & 3rd div.

12 teams by groups in 4th division, from season 2019/20. Placed 50 points deductions for Kobra in 2nd division & Kobra Ostrog in 4th division because withdraw this season

wal.pngWales: 2nd, 3rd and 4th division activated. Cup extension (92 teams). Cymru Alliance League Cup , Welsh Football League Challenge Cup and FAW Trophy activated

***** Improvements : (not in the workshop)
- Belgium: fix good relegations/promotions by regions (Flanders/Wallonia) between 4th & 5th division
- Denmark: Amator players (Level 4) can play the Cup
- Israel: Amator players (clubs qualified Level 5) can play the Cup
- Lithuania: fix minor rule for "B" Teams
- Portugal: fix historics for division Elite de Porto

il y a 53 minutes, Brgames a dit :

Claassen, 

Do you plan to make more leagues or at least the same alloys as FM18?

Sorry for my bad english.

No, I don't think. Lack of time and motivation. For FM18, the 279 updates was an "exception"...

6 hours ago, claassen said:

@Oberst : I don't know. Before 2019 I think!

@decapitated : After South America, I will do the best countries of Asia, Africa (5-10 countries), North America (3-5 countries) and Oceania (1-3 countries)

@Nikola F.M 87 yes you can !

@Lazylen  it's now :)

@Matiasu No, because these competitions doesn't exist in the database, unlike the Austrian regional cups that I did!

Hi Claasen,

Thanks again for your work. Can I humbly request that those 3-5 North American leagues include Jamaica? 

I would normally just carry the old FM18 file over and make do, but I've been running on FM16 till now and I can't extract the old file =(.

16 won't show in 19 even when extracted, I can't extract 18 to XML without the 18 editor, and I've been trying to do it myself for ages with little success... Hoping this is part of your plan anyway.

Thanks again.

On 30/11/2018 at 02:49, Oberst said:

When will you do New Zealand. Can't wait for starting a Hexagon Challenge

Hi @Oberst. While you're waiting for Claassen, is there anything that I can add to my NZ league system that will allow you to complete your hexagon challenge? 

@claassen

I hope you don't mind me posting that in here. (I'm just trying to see if I can help Oberst out while you're working on other things.)

Archived