• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2019

image.thumb.png.a53aef87c4d5bdfc8d254b7f6f0e4e04.png

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities

First season is over and we had an really good season going for us. Predicted 4th which i were surprised by as newcomers we managed to end up on 3rd place which means that we stay in Div 2 which is the swedish 4 tier for atleast another year. We managed to get an affliate club which unfortunately doesnt give us any money yearly but a free friendly against a bigger opponent in Helsingborg IF will probably get some folks to come and pay tickets. hoping to be able to get some better finances going so we can start upgrading our youth facilities and maybe get an lucky promotion would be good.

Both Hallberg guys got some playing time in the league. Tomas Hallberg getting the most of them both with 3 subs no points but okay performances and Teodor Hallberg getting two subs and also decent performances also both got put into mentoring groups and Teodor is training to become a CM instead of AMC. Two of our other youths with some potential also gets to train with the seniors but only the Hallbergs got sent up to the squad.

Top Scorer: Faton Trstena

Most Assists: Simon Wennerhag

Best Average: Faton Trstena

Best Prospect: Teodor Hallberg

Edited by Novafluff

f81720ce4d87f3c24bde03699c6ac1dc.png

FRYDEK-MISTEK

2026/27 SEASON REVIEW

League Table  -  Relegation Table  -  Relegation Playoff

Transfers  -  Squad 1  -  Squad 2  -  Squad 3

Best XI  -  All Time Best XI  - Where Are They Now?

Manager Profile  -  Finances  -  Facilities

Jiri Hrabina 6A  -  Tomas Zak 2E  -  Tomas Kolar 5F  -  Jaroslav Pospech 4A  - Pavel Moravec 1C  -  Pavel Dolezal 5I

Remember last season when I said we got really, really lucky?

That was nothing compared to this season.

We had a decent enough start and hung around 10th for a bit and then we couldn't find a win even if the other team had 5 players on field. So we scratched and clawed our way to a playoff berth, only winning one game in our relegation group, and penalties literally saved my season. We scored a penalty in the second leg to tie the score and then won 5-4 in the shootout. We made a decent sale too, selling CB Novak 5A to English giants Manchester United! Managed to get 50% of next sale and had a clause that we keep him till next season (hope that's allowed, if not I'll terminate the clause).  Our squad is slowly developing, but it's glacial slow. We'll just see what happens next season.

KetteringTFC.png

Youth intake 2027

Another intake. A good one, but not as good as certain others I've had. We do have a Model Citizen though, so it's something.

H3AQruv.png

The best of the bunch seems to be Paddy Gowshall 27c.

kagHLBW.png

@Novafluff So close mate, the Hallberg Hanami (player support group) must have banners to support the two. 'We are the Hallberg crew, we sing for you and you, who do we sing for? The Hallberge two.

Simon Wennerhag comes up when I click the link to Faton Trsyena.

@shaunvamos The jump must be huge.

Edited by chocolatecoatedballs

300px-FK_Smederevo.svg.png

FK Smederevo Season 2020/21 Report

Another season complete, our goals were to challenge at the top of the league.

Cup- A terrible performance in our first game meant we lost to lower league Sumadija in the 2nd qual round.

League- We had a bright start but slowly faded away and never really regained our form, ending up in 7th after the preliminary stage and slipping down to 8th to finish, missing the playoffs. Slightly worse than last season which is a bit worrying but hopefully as the youth comes through we can improve.

Best Players-

Top goalscorer: Stefan Stojanovic (13 goals) This guy played a bit less this season and is definitely on the decline but still our best striker. A very low total for top goalscorer.

Most assists: Goran Lepojevic (13 assists) one of our best this season as he managed to equal his assist total last year.

Highest average rating: Lazar Pavic (7.09) our centre mid is one of the best at the club and had a good season, although the best average rating has fallen significantly from last year.

Most POM: Lepojevic (4)

MVP: Lepojevic

Best U23 player: Nikola Petkovic- Our 23 year old left winger did pretty well this season grabbing 7 goals and 9 assists.

The only improvement I have managed this season is starting another coaching course. Patience is the key here, this challenge is a marathon not a sprint so we just need to wait for some talented youngsters to come through. Next season I don't really rate our chances but as long as we challenge for the playoffs that would be good.

ResultsResults 2 (no) Transfers

Season  |  League       | Pos.  |   Cup       |  Europe    |  Top scorer     |  Top assists     |    Highest avg rating  | Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20   First League    6th      1st Round        -         Stojanovic(24)    Lepojevic(13)        Lepojevic(7.26)       Lost in playoffs
2020/21   First League    8th      2nd Qual Round   -         Stojanovic(13)    Lepojevic(13)        Pavic(7.09)                  -

5 hours ago, chocolatecoatedballs said:

Simon Wennerhag comes up when I click the link to Faton Trsyena.

Oh must have linked wrong! will fix it when i get home! :) fixed it!

Edited by Novafluff

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

UPDATE (MID-SEASON 2020)

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.5d77dc8b4a9abe57afbb832f91ec4c48.gif

Two important events announcements to make early into the second season: a senior affiliate has been announced and my contract has been simultaneously extended and wage reduced. Both will prove vital in saving some cash that will ultimately fund improving facilities in the long run. The reduction in my wage saves a massive £1880/month alone - a drop in the ocean for some teams but for us, this is huge. The annual fee paid to us of around £10000 from the senior affiliate will also keep the balance sheet into the green. Of course, if any players that are suggested to join us on loan will not be signing!

Now, to keep surviving on the pitch.

affiliate.thumb.PNG.17caa99524fab6bb6f0825bb16c026ac.PNGcontract.thumb.PNG.1df6b8cf20a4eee38d43a94a72f4de03.PNG

Edited by collindinho
Extra info

CAXIAS
image.png.88953d11ec85267454279b5b16475a1c.png
Season 2019 report:

YOUTH INTAKE
0 Transfers

Tactics: 4-2-3-1 wide offensive, 4-2-3-1 wide defensive waste time

Cup: Knocked out in 1st round.  We were unlucky with a draw, played H against mighty Fluminense. We were able to draw with them 2-2 but it wasn't enough to advance to the next round.

Regional league: 
1st league phase: 4th place
2nd cup phase: lost in the Quarterfinal

National league: PROMOTION to SERIE B  - reaching semifinals in the 2nd cup phase gave us promotion.
1st league phase: 4th place again and qualification to
2nd cup phase:  lost Final,  0-1 aggregate

Top goalscorerDouglas (S C)  - 18 goals in all competitions
Most assists: Danylo (D R)  - 14 assists , no.1 corners and free kicks taker
Highest average rating: Danylo (D R) - 7.26
Most POM: Caique Valdivia (AM R) - 5
MVP: Danylo (D R) [33%]
Best U23 player: Raí (AM C) - 22y - 9 goals, 1 assist, 3 POM

Notes:
Fantastic season where we managed to win a promotion to Serie B.
Caxias were promoted to SERIE C already with really good players, we only lacked depth of squad.
Youth intake was very promising, few good youngsters. Couldn't register them in the middle of season, but few of them will jump straight in to the 1st team on next season. Players under 16y old can't play in the 1st team.
The only issue are finances, we are 1 250k Euro in debt. Couldn't build anything  or even go to coaching course. Hope for money in the next season in SERIE B.

image.thumb.png.8f168f7c92abd96d99c24f751325a048.png

borrowed template from  Fadedaf - thanks

Edited by tomay

San_Marino_Calcio_logo.png

Season 2010/21 Review     Transfer History

A very good second season for me in San Marino. Didnt expect this at all but the boys showed alot better performance from the first kick on the ball second season. 

I could feel it already first couple of matches. Team felt more composed and resilient. Same squad and same tactic so seem like they learned alot in our first hard season.

League Table     1st Round Promotion Playoff Match

Actually managed to climb up to the last playoff spot. Got knocked out in a even match in the first round, but didnt have any hopes for promotion this time around.

This season have give me some real hope for the future of this club. Also got a couple of very promising prospects in the youth intake. Gabriele Molinari and Marco Ercolani.

Finances are still very bad, doing whatever I can to turn it around. Staff is at a absolute minimum as a result.

Average age at 21 in my senior squad and good cover in all positions now with Molinari comming in. Who knows, maybe we will take another step forward next season :)

Napoli are now my Senior Affiliate club :) Money...just what I need :) 

You are all more than welcome to come join me for a FM chat on my stream.   TcETV

Edited by Diego D10S

@Diego D10S
Thanks.
I feel difference when i started to use big match preparation for important matches. I also heavily change the training calendar, giving more regeneration to avoid injuries, and use offense/defense preparation training day before match. I feel it gives a bit better performence.

Edited by tomay

XaW - Kettering Town - 2026/27

KetteringTFC.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

A good last season and I had hopes we could continue to improve this season. Before the season we suddenly found out we were one of the favourites to get promoted all of a sudden. I guess our youngsters were getting old enough to be accounted for, or something, because the board had the same demands. We started the season alright, winning a few, but also losing a couple of close games. Then in late September we hit a run of 12 matches unbeaten while only drawing two of them. This rocketed us up towards the top of the table. As the season progressed we were battling for the top spot with Port Vale and Luton Town. All three of us picking up a lot of points. In February Port Vale had a bad run, but we couldn't shake them enough and in March we hit a bad run of our own. This gave Luton gap and they kept it for the rest of the season, bar a couple of bad games towards the end. Port Vale had a very strong finish and almost toppled Luton in the final match, but lost to finish 2nd. We were partially out of gas in Match and the start of April, but had a strong finish after a couple of injuries had hampered us a bit. In the end we finished in a strong 3rd place qualifying for the playoffs.

Since we finished 3rd we got a bye in the first round and entered in the semi-final. We got drawn against Stockport who had knocked out Shrewsbury 3-1. We controlled the tie and won it 3-1 without letting them into the game at all, though allowing them to score on their only shot of the game. In the playoff final we faced Darlington who knocked out Port Vale in the other semi. I have to feel a bit sorry for Port Vale who picked up over 100 points but failed to get promoted. Before that Darlington had also dispatched Tranmere in an 8-2 whooping in the first playoff round. The final was a much closer affair, but we got of to a great start with a goal within a minute and followed it up with another after 13 minutes. Darlington hit one back half way into the second half, but things got worse when we had a red card after a very poor tackle. Still, we held on and claimed the victory and our promotion to the Football League!

After the promotion were secured we also turned professional!

In the FA Cup we got to the 3rd round for the 3rd year running, this time losing narrowly to Southampton. In the FA Trophy we had a rather easy way until we knocked out Luton in the semi final. In the final we met VNN side Harrogate. We showed out class by being up 3-0 at half time and adding two more after the break. We slumped a bit towards the end and and allowed them two goals, but the victory were never in danger.  Our first cup success!

We had a decent youth intake where Paddy Gowshall 27c is the most promising one.

Season	|       League	             | Position |   FA Cup      |   Europe	|   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20	|   National League North    |   9th	 |  1st round    |   N/A	|   Just of playoffs
2020/21	|   National League North    |   1st	 |  4th qual     |   N/A	|   Promoted as champions
2021/22	|   National League          |  16th	 |  1st round    |   N/A	|   Survived
2022/23 |   National League          |  14th     |  4th round    |   N/A        |   Mid-table, good cup run
2023/24 |   National League          |  20th     |  1st round    |   N/A        |   Almost relegated
2024/25 |   National League          |  20th     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Almost relegated
2025/26 |   National League          |  13th     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Mid-table
2026/27 |   National League          |   3rd     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Promoted by playoffs, won FA Trophy

2 minutes ago, Diego D10S said:

@XaW Congratulations :) awesome job ! Winning the playoff final is the best feeling in the world :) 

Thanks! Yeah, I were quite happy with it! Going to be interesting to see how we fare i League Two...

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

YOUTH INTAKE 2020

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.5f3d69128107698c48fbdc3a6aae8aaf.gif

Quick update, nearing the end of the season - we've had a new youth intake day. Wow! We have some players that look like they can already start pushing for spaces in the first team - might have to change the tactic slightly to shoehorn some of them in. I'm keeping hold of the first nine in the list (descending potential). Pretty pleased with this year's group. 

YOUTH2020.thumb.PNG.8c4fa8b99edcf3f8a13279114a5a9a4e.PNG

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Youth Intake 2020

Youth Intake | Hansson-Widén | Pär Westerlund | Lazar Kuzmanovic

Time for the most exciting time of the year for this challenge! I had high hopes for this year as we managed to both get youth recruitment and junior coaching upgraded and on top of that we got a new head of youth thats really good Ronny Roos which surely had a finger in this amazing youth intake! hard to pick an top three here with all that potential but there is still one guy standing out! Jonas Hansson-Widén what a player already at 16! he will go straight into the team and we will have a hard time keeping him for long i think. Surely many of these guys will fight for a place early on. What a great intake!

Edited by Novafluff

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

SEASON REVIEW 2020

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.b0455e02a87ce815ae9ce9f9ba8f55b7.gif

TABLE | TRANSFERS | FINANCES

Second season -- SURVIVED! And then some. This season we made the promotional playoffs, after a four-way battle at the top where it was anyone's for the taking. Had we not drawn so many games (11 of 26), things could have looked so much differently: automatic promotion if draws were converted into wins, or mid-table if those draws ended up as losses. The latter is more likely to be true as we often found ourselves scoring very late on to equalise in matches where we were dominated. The passion and energy of the team cannot be scrutinised though, the full backs and wingers were in the top distance ran all season - we're a very athletic team. What we lack in technique, vision etc., we make up for being hardworking on the pitch.

The playoffs were an experience and I'm still not fully sure how it all works, but we exited from an initial group of 3 teams eventually finishing 2nd to the team that beat us 3-1 (should have been more) and destroyed the other team 7-0. I think automatic promotion might be an easier task that going through playoff rounds. It also gave us a taste of what to expect if/when promotion happens.

Finances were on the up (after my wage being reduced) but signing 9 youth players combined with my assistant deciding off his own volition to progress with his coaching badges (£4000) certainly will take it's toll way into next season. Key players that have contracts are also looking to improve their pay, it might be that they have to leave to balance the books. In other news, the youth recruitment has been improved -- the board would only go for this (hoping to land a Chairman that wants to invest heavily in next year's election). It's a start though.

YRupgrade.thumb.PNG.b26f2eddb2f773a7f1109598a18d7a56.PNG 

Season | League                              | Pos.                  | Notes/Achievements   | TF       | YF       | JC       | YR       | Highest Average Rating
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   | 2nd Division East Götaland (Tier 4) | 9th                   | Survived             | Poor     | Poor     | Minimal  | Limited  | Eric Hörnell (7.30)
2020   | 2nd Division East Götaland (Tier 4) | 2nd - Lost in Playoff | Senior Affiliate     | Poor     | Poor     | Minimal  | Basic    | Robin Johansson (7.37)

zW6KgEF.png

Season Review 2027

Veikkausliiga | Table | Suomen Cup | Squad | Transfers | Facilities | Finances | Best XI

Key Players: Ari Jurvainen (02b)Aki Kekkonen (01c) | Kladji Adili (01a) | Tommi Lekkermäki (05c)

I was hoping to get into Europe this year since we need a shot at that money, but it wasn't to be. We sat in 4th for most of the season, but let it slip near the end of the season and finished 5th again. Finances have been getting slightly better each year, but still we don't have enough to upgrade anything. The squad's improving slowly as well, but our intakes the last couple of years haven't been great so we're starting to stall a bit. We can't compete yet with the top few teams who can buy foreign players and get loans. Next year the aim is Europe again.

Season   League    Position   Suomen Cup     Europe    Training Facilities    Youth Facilities     Junior Coaching     Youth Recruitment     Achievements/Notes     Top Scorer         Most Assists           Highest Avg Rating 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019     Ykkonen     2nd      Group Stages    N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Lost promotion playoff   Touré (13)         Ahonen (10)            Remes (6.97)
2020     Ykkonen     8th      2nd Round       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic               N/A             Jmaali (6)         Biga (5)               Ahonen (6.88)
2021     Ykkonen     4th      Quarterfinal    N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic               N/A             Al-Take (01b) (10) Ahonen (7)             Adili (01a) (7.05)
2022     Ykkonen     3rd      Group Stages    N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic               N/A             Ahonen (10)        Jurvainen (02b) (11)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.10)
2023     Ykkonen     3rd      Quarterfinal    N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic               N/A             Lähde (03a) (24)   Jurvainen (02b) (11)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.48)
2024     Ykkonen     2nd      Quarterfinal    N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic       Won promotion playoff   Lähde (03a) (25)   Martikainen (04b) (15) Lähde (03a) (7.28)
2025  Veikkausliiga  11th     Quarterfinal    N/A           Adequate               Poor               Average            Fairly Basic       Won relegation playoff  Lähde (03a) (25)   Jurvainen (02b) (14)   Lähde (03a) (7.11)
2026  Veikkausliiga  5th      Quarterfinal    N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic               N/A             Lähde (03a) (25)   Jurvainen (02b) (21)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.20)
2027  Veikkausliiga  5th      2nd Round       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic               N/A             Lähde (03a) (15)   Jurvainen (02b) (13)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.07)

League Table Season 2021/22      Transfer History

Another season finished i San Marino and again we make progress. Stayed very comfortable among the top teams at the table all season. Even at the very top for a couple of weeks in November.

Got knocked out in the 1st round of promotion playoff  again, but have to be honest and say, we are just not strong enough for promotion just yet.

But alot of progress being made. Have managed to stabilize finances so next step will be to try make some profit.

Youth Intake was very good. 6 of them are already in my senior squad and will get some first team experience next season. 

Emiliano Fratta        Roberto Gobbi        Vanni Sestito        Manuel Cavalli       Massimo Cervellini            Christian Ercolani

Squad is getting stronger and bigger so have a small hope to compete for promotion next season.

Really enjoying this challenge and enjoying reading all of your updates. GL All

San_Marino_Calcio_logo.png

I will restart a save with King's Lynn. Here is my manager: 20181120203826_1.thumb.jpg.09e8c6325e82919c6603db130897d34c.jpg

6 points in discipline to avoid to have to deal with players requests. In addition of this challenge rules: 

- i will move my young players to U21 until the club turns professionnal. (this is due to u18 training as a profesionnal squad despite the club being semi-pro) 

- i will not use an affiliate to share his training facilities.

- i will not exploit AI with unrealistic clause/bonus.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2020

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities | Matches

WHAT A SEASON! Dont know how to say it in any other words really. We started of struggling with the same things we struggled with the season before unabling to hold on to our leads even though we mostly dominated the stats. And after loosing an lead to a late loss on a pen to Räppe i decided it was time to change tactics to try to salvage anything from the season and went for the classic geigenpress and wow what a change that made 15 games unbeaten and on the 17 games we played with it we only lost 1 and drew 2 the most impressing part were the defence where many games ended with 0 shots for the opponents and it felt like if we just score we win any game we had the lead until the 25th out of 26 games we play where the first loss came and we bounced down to 2nd place 1 point after Assyriska Turbadin and last game they had to drop points to Räppe which plays just a few miles from Älmeboda and we had to win in order to get automatic promotion. Räppe managed to draw but we looked like for long as dropping points aswell but a crazy last 20 saw us score 4 times and win 6-2, here is the game review!

As i posted before we had an amazing youth intake and 5 players got sent up to the first squad and 4 of them got playiing time. where Jonas Hansson-Widén started all the five games we had left to play same for Gustav Örnblom giving very solid performances and Widén will be very important in the Div 1!

Finances had a great year mainly because we chose to play alot of good swedish teams in the pre season which gave alot of gate reciepts which when up from £9.605 to £47.969 which of course is huge for us spent a bit more mainly on player wages cause the youths get £40 a week.

Facilities we now have both an upgrade on youth recruitment and junior coaching which helped the youth intake hopefully able to get some training facilities next season

Top Scorer: Faton Trstena 12 Goals 26(0) Games

Most Assists: Faton Trstena 9 Assists 26(0) Games

Best Average: Carl Annerstedt 7.44 Avg 19(2) Games

Best Prospect: Jonas Hansson-Widén 5(0) Games 6.98 Avg

432aee309e2b02517faf25b20a4bfe8b.png

Edited by Novafluff

2018/19 Season - Yverdon Sports FC - Swiss Challenge League

Yverdon_Sport_FC.thumb.png.8a9dfe0d5c0544f6fd8c269b75bfcf28.png

Table                Transfers              Finances             Facilities             Competition Overview

I was expecting a bloody tough season and actually it's not been that bad, starting with 19 players and most pretty rubbish made me feel we were in for a real struggle. The players however seemed to get used to the tactic pretty quickly and even though many were playing out of their natural position we were never close to the relegation zone. The Youth Intake helped us although because of silly Swiss rules most couldn't play as they weren't classed as Homegrown, hopefully that changes quickly.

So Yverdon end 6th in the Challenge League, bang in the middle, we had some great results, hopefully we can push on next season

Top Scorer/Highest Average Rating - Cristian Bud

Most Assists - Janko Pacar

@Novafluff What a great season mate, to win it in style on the last day is brilliant. Good luck next season

I am cancelling my attempt in Italy with Como and started again in England. I am the new boss at South Shields

UpfAUKV.png

With only 18 players it will be a long season, but after a decent period of getting used to the team, I am happy and will definitely continue.

DwKA1IE.png riAsBtt.png?1

A question for you all.

When I moved 6 of my new youngsters up to senior squad training load got heavier for the coaching staff. I'm low on staff because of finances.

In pre season for the new season I have got a **** load of injuries, some of them several months.

So the question is - does heavy training load for coaches effect injuries ? or just development and happieness with training.

Northern Ireland reset date is June 25th. Seems every time it's going to be Bangor that gets promoted after holidaying season 1. Tried to get Ards Rangers, but without luck. Will go with Bangor, I think...

Цитата

Also from now on I will allow people to load more than 1 league in their starting database to add a bit more immersion into their saves. You don't have to add any more than the country you are playing in (my laptop is awful so I most likely won't be) but the option is there for people that want to.

Cheers, this is a great initiative. I have loaded all UK leagues and a bunch of top divisions from top countries. 

58 minutes ago, Diego D10S said:

A question for you all.

When I moved 6 of my new youngsters up to senior squad training load got heavier for the coaching staff. I'm low on staff because of finances.

In pre season for the new season I have got a **** load of injuries, some of them several months.

So the question is - does heavy training load for coaches effect injuries ? or just development and happieness with training.

From what the devs are saying, a high workload in pre-season helps to build fitness (resilience and non jadedness), while during the season it should be less heavy, I don't think workload effects injuries, but it could effect training quality (development). Recovery sessions are meant to help a ton, so if you become professional, make sure to include them after every match. I played in Bundesliga before this challenge and it seemed to work for me, it seems right.

For me during the season, training I like to include would be GK training as it keeps the workload low and tactics (usually teamwork), especially if I have a 4 day turn around with 2 training sessions between, just to minimise injury risk and help develop my GK and hopefully boost teamwork, extra curricular activities are even better with injury prevention and jadeness and do even more for teamwork.

They also say that having a good sports scientist is good to have to prevent injuries, though in lower leagues and in my case the board won't allow me to sign one.

The way they have designed it suits the higher leagues, but is more detrimental than previous versions for the lower leagues. Can't sign a sports scientist, part time training means you can't have a heavy pre-season or have recovery sessions, so we are on the back foot.

You could just be having one of those seasons when you get a lot of injuries, it happens. Also check if anyone is injury prone, they might be better as impact players.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

YOUTH INTAKE & SEASON REVIEW 2021

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.5b95b111548ce5c7bca07304d4c45872.gif

TABLE | TRANSFERS | FINANCES

YOUTH2021.thumb.PNG.0f07138675098afe687b513cca299ecd.PNG

Third season -- taking a backward step this year having finished 7th in the league. No excuses, except for my constant tweaking of tactics and the starting eleven. This had a negative effect on the team as they had no chance to gel as a unit, or gain some tactical familiarity. Though, it does seem like we have a high enough reputation to participate in the Swedish Cup (thanks to @Novafluff for the rules!). We did get knocked out the 1st round against much stronger opposition though -- funnily enough, they offered me a job as their manager a week later.

Off the pitch, I'm well under way to get my 2nd coaching badge. The £600 fee is going to be worth it in the long run, I'm sure.

As for the youth intake, well, I was praying the Football Manager gods to deliver some defensive options. It must have worked because we have a good prospect at DL and DC now. With two golden stars, I think they might be worth a shot at some first team action straight away. I'm eager to start the next season!

(3F) Joel Andersson

Spoiler

image.png

(3A) Filip Källström

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bedf55f9faf1ab385047ea38c2236e42.png

(3D) Daniel Hansson

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.20f71cf82905b6b48296c6ba2814c292.png

Season | League                              | Pos.                  | Notes/Achievements   | Swedish Cup  | TF       | YF       | JC       | YR       | Highest Average Rating
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   | 2nd Division East Götaland (Tier 4) | 9th                   | Survived             | n/a          | Poor     | Poor     | Minimal  | Limited  | Eric Hörnell (7.30)
2020   | 2nd Division East Götaland (Tier 4) | 2nd - Lost in Playoff | Senior Affiliate     | n/a          | Poor     | Poor     | Minimal  | Basic    | Robin Johansson (7.37)
2020   | 2nd Division East Götaland (Tier 4) | 7th                   | Regression           | Round 1      | Poor     | Poor     | Minimal  | Basic    | Robin Johansson (7.29)

Edited by collindinho
Image posted twice

9 hours ago, whizzkid said:

Is there anyway to stop your HOYD offering trials to youth players or to stop him trying to sign free transfers? or do just need to cancel the transfer before it goes through

Should be able to change who is responsible for transfers -- and a whole load of other things -- in the "Staff Responsibilities" page. It's my understanding that the HoYD will always find the youth candidates for your own team (youth intake) automatically. It seems like your setting is set so he also finds youth players that currently do not play at your club. Set yourself as the sole responsibility to signing all players and you'll never have to cancel a transfer again :)

3 hours ago, collindinho said:

Should be able to change who is responsible for transfers -- and a whole load of other things -- in the "Staff Responsibilities" page. It's my understanding that the HoYD will always find the youth candidates for your own team (youth intake) automatically. It seems like your setting is set so he also finds youth players that currently do not play at your club. Set yourself as the sole responsibility to signing all players and you'll never have to cancel a transfer again :)

I have myself as finding and finalising all transfers for first team and youth teams, only setting I cant change is the "Youth Development - bring youth players into club and inform of their development" it only gives me option of having HOYD or Under 19s manager to do this .

9 minutes ago, whizzkid said:

I have myself as finding and finalising all transfers for first team and youth teams, only setting I cant change is the "Youth Development - bring youth players into club and inform of their development" it only gives me option of having HOYD or Under 19s manager to do this .

That's how it's setup for me too, but he doesn't bring it youth players from other places -- except for the youth intake every season. MY settings for transfers are like this and I'm assuming yours is the same? Strange how then he's also trying to bring in new players.

image.thumb.png.f0864fc1d214c7d1a396527351c0feed.png

image.thumb.png.2dd872e545cde718950aff07a977f870.png

G40VA9j.png

Bangor F.C.

Bluefin Sport Premier Intermediate League

Media Prediction - 8th out of 12

Manager | Club Overview | Facilities | Finances | Squad (part 1) | Squad (part 2)

Current youth prospects: Fitzpatrick YP19a | McCartan YP19b | Mulholland YP19c | Coleman YP19d

Last year I enjoyed my save with Ards Rangers, promoting them to the top division and beating fierce rivals Ards in the Steel and Sons trophy. This year, I want to try with Bangor since I just can't get the Rangers promoted from tier 4. Some may say that choosing Bangor is cheating because they have almost 35 players in their team :D. Believe me, most of them are not that great at all and I will offload a bunch of oldies and youngsters that won't be part of the regular team. It is good though to have at least 25 players since we have a set of cups to participate in. We also have a bunch of newgens (4 boys) with Coleman YP19d probably the pick of the bunch. With media predicting us an 8th place and the board wanting mid-table, this might turn out to be a tricky one.

Kettering%20Town_zps1esi78fp.gif

Kettering Town 2021/22

Table   Squad 1/Squad 2   Best XI

Just sneaked into the playoffs despite the squad being very thin in certain areas. Unfortunately lost 2-0 in the first round of the playoffs and that was that.  Still been relying on a few of the original squad until this season so will look to ease them out and try and push a few players on. A lot of the brighter prospects don't seem to be improving overly quickly. 

Youth Intake

Paul Russon - Brightest prospect for a while. We are very weak at the back so he slots straight in.

Paul McGlinchey - Only other player that might get a look in soon due to weakness on the left wing.