The Football Manager Youth Academy Challenge

KetteringTFC.png

Youth intake 2026

Intake day with some exciting players.

C358hj0.png

While I do like the names of Terry Perry and Mark Clark, the best player seems to be Reuben Fox 26e.

9jcc8VG.png

Well, I were excited about him, then I saw Kudela... :eek:

Edited by XaW

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bartrcm said:

Kudela, what a player!!!

1 hour ago, darren1983 said:

Kudela would walk into my side already, what a prospect.

Yeah he slotted straight into the 1st team and has done quite well, hopefully he is the straw to break the camels back to progress further up the table!

FRYDEK-MISTEK

8d336b4f53463efecd3f7aac818ac13e.png

2021/22 SEASON REVIEW

League Table  -  Transfers  -  Squad 1  -  Squad 2  -  Squad 3

Best XI  -  All Time Best XI

Finances  -  Facilities

Radek Vanek  -  Ales Gebauer 2A*  -  Jakub Kratky  -  Radek Sasinka

I think we've broken the plateau. A much more comfortable season, as the players got a year older and wiser and results started to pickup. Even though we lost a key striker we had Brown 3B pick right up where he left off and was solid. Still using a whole host of players as our fitness levels aren't where I'd like it to be but that will come with age.

Our finances have finally capitulated, I need a big season 4 otherwise I'm going to start losing players.

My laptop conked out during preseason on my Lewes save so I restarted with Farsley Celti, and to my surprise began reasonably well. Even found ourselves top of the league at one point. We've since fallen to 7th place and my tactic has fallen apart and the team can't play anymore but I think I might actully survive the first season without being sacked this time.

But, my chairman has annoyed me by coming out with this gem during a request to upgrade the youth coaching:

942582926_FarsleyCeltic_BoardMeeting.thumb.png.1127206156826646ba48b6558ad105f0.png

We were tipped to finish last (or 2nd last, can't remember) in the table and "fight bravely against relegation" was goal of the season.

Edited by noworthyicon

Ok my first attemp failed. Got the sack in Modena....got an awful start and needed to experiment with my tactic. My board didnt have the patience.

Hope my tactic are more solid now. Really enjoy this challenge even if it so far have been frustrating :) 

I'm now the proud manager of San Marino Calcio :) fingers crossed :) 

San_Marino_Calcio_logo.png

San Marino Calcio Manager 2019.jpg

Edited by Diego D10S

XaW - Kettering Town - 2025/26

KetteringTFC.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

After the great escape last season, I decided to keep with the hoofball that worked. And turns out out, still worked! At least better than anything else I've tried. We are still conceding a lot of goals, but I'm reluctant of making too much change in a tactic so I'm unsure how to change it. Anyway, we are playing quite well, and we keep losing matches we should have won, so I think we will prove better should we go full time anything soon. We did quite well this season though, and finished in a pretty good 13th place.

In the FA Cup we got to the 3rd round again, and had a good go away to Everton, but still lost. In the FA Trophy we got to the 4th round before losing on pens to Morecambe after replays.

We had another good youth intake where Reuben Fox 26e is the best.

Since I'm quite some years into the save I thought I'd present the first team in a bit of detail now.

GK: Benjamin Ansong 24g - A very good goalkeeper, and I hope to keep him for a while yet.
DR: Robbie Healy 23e - Has gotten a match for Ireland U21. Good allround full back.
DC: Robert O'Halloran 24a - Also playes for Ireland U21. Got pretty good stats in the most things you want in a defender.
DC: Jake Douglas 22d - A bit slow, and bad at heading, but some good stats for a defender.
DL: Victor Akinyemi 24b - Really solid full back who are becoming a regular for Nigeria U21.
MR: Colin Cole 23f - A good attacking winger who also gets on the scoresheet.
MC: Martin Mahon 23c - The attacking central midfielder who also is the brain behind our attacks, at least when it's not hoofed above the whole midfield.
MC: Romaine Scott 24d - A bit more defensive minded, but a brilliant player who are now capped 4 times for Jamaica.
ML: Neil Mitchell 24c - Is more a central midfielder, but due to a lack of good wingers on the left he deputizes there with great effect.
SC: Kingsley Williams 23d - Part of our strike force. Both strong and agile, but lacking a bit in his finishing. Still scored 23 goals this season.
SC: Ethan Davis 21e - The man himself. Our top scorer and vice-captain. 34 goals with 6 finishing isn't bad at all!

Other notable players:
David Liburd 20b - Our captain and 3rd choice centre back. Still plays a lot due to injuries or fatigue.
Joel Henderson 25f - Already around the first team and plays quite a bit. Still only 16, but a good player already.
Scott Jones 25b - Very promising left back who keeps pushing Akinyemi 24b for a spot.
Gareth Andrews 23g - Young midfielder who keeps improving.

Season	|       League	             | Position |   FA Cup      |   Europe	|   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20	|   National League North    |   9th	 |  1st round    |   N/A	|   Just of playoffs
2020/21	|   National League North    |   1st	 |  4th qual     |   N/A	|   Promoted as champions
2021/22	|   National League          |  16th	 |  1st round    |   N/A	|   Survived
2022/23 |   National League          |  14th     |  4th round    |   N/A        |   Mid-table, good cup run
2023/24 |   National League          |  20th     |  1st round    |   N/A        |   Almost relegated
2024/25 |   National League          |  20th     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Almost relegated
2025/26 |   National League          |  13th     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Mid-table

King's Lynn Season 2 2020/2021

Kltown.png

20181113023240_1.thumb.jpg.1e14d0ef92297633d2feeb0e8b5fde69.jpg

VNLN: A surprisingly good season. We were able to stay in the top7 from the start. The 2nd and 3th place were reachable, unfortunately we lost the 3 last league games. Playoff tree First game was against Chorley. Despite a strong domination, we were loosing 0-1 until the very last seconds in the additionnal time. A nice 15m shot allows us to play extra time. Then, not much happened until the penaltys. We luckly won penaltys 5-4. Second game, we faced Solihull, a strong team showing weakness in the end of the season. We conceed the first goal around 30'min, then we got lucky again. Referee gave a red card to one of their player in the minute following the goal. From there, we dominate and scored 3 goals allowing us to reach the final against Stockport. Their squad is way stronger than my team, and my main hope was that their squad was full of those players not confortable in big matches.Given it was the final, i did some turnover to avoid those players. Once in the field, we scored 3 goals in the first 5 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! We held the score, meaning we will play VNL next year !

Cup: A good run in FA Cup with 3 games won at home. We knocked out a VNL team before losing to Coventry playing in L2. A rough first draw in the FA trophy.

Squad: Overall, my team was stronger than previous season. i really felt the difference in defense, and with the turn over. Several notable performances over the season: Jordan Richards, midfield box to box, my best player this season with 7,29 rating. Tom Robson 00C Without this guy, i would not play VNL next season. Despite his bad attributes, and being a substitute, this regen scored 10 goals, and gave 10 assists. Jed Allison 01A My most promising regen from the first YI improved a lot. I had to make him sign a new contract 3 months after the first, i was worried that he may refuses a new contract in the future. He signed 3 years + 3 optionnal years :) 

Tranferts: Nothing.

Youth 2021: Decent year.

Finances 40k profit. The drop is the upgrade of the training center (170k) and i was also able to ameliorate the youth recruitment.

20181113022231_1.thumb.jpg.c16b6b278a0426182d909f9332f58d4d.jpg

Bonus: I have really good coaches for VNLN-VNL, check my assistant manager 

Season  |  League   | Pos. |   Cup   |     CL      |     EL      |     Top scorer          |  Top assists         |    Top rating           | Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20 |  VNLN     |  13  |   2th q |   3th q     |     n/a     |    Marriott (12)        |    Clunan (11)       |   Richards (7,11)       | Good YI
2020/21 |  VNLN     |  5   |   4th q |   3th q     |     n/a     |    Marriott (20)        |    Clunan (11)       |   Richards (7,29)       | Promotion!
Season  |  Finances |  Coaching    |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20 |   €87k    |  Fairly basic|  Limited          | Poor           | Poor            |  8200
2020/21 |   €117k   |  Fairly basic|  Basic            | Poor           | Poor            |  8200

@darren1983 I have an issue with a player: Marriott my best striker. He complains with the lack of depth in midfield. I told him young players would improve. And they did, allowing us to get promoted. Despite that, Marriott is still disapointed by youth players improvement. Given he is unhappy, he refuses a new contract, and most likely will leave the 30th June. Could i have an exception to sign Marriott again once he left, given his depeature is due to a game mechanic making no sense?

Edited by SpS_Zen

What on earth is going on? After a decent 13th place last season we are suddenly a good team? At least according to the media...

VkuBR5t.png

The issue is that the board also expect something similar.... But we are still semi-pro! This means I need to fight for promotion or face the possible sack. Thanks a lot...

Farsley 19/20 seasono review.

1747895628_JohnSmith_Inbox-2.thumb.png.c5c2f48835a3c9658318598bdf43e3b6.png

We performed way over expectations and finished 9th. After starting extremely well we faltered hard and threatened to plummet down the table but managed to consolidate and found our place in and around the playoffs - which we had a very good chance of getting into but continuously bottled it against our rivals for those spots. Frustrating as that was, it's probably for the best, had we somehow managed to get promoted we would have been mauled in the VNL.

A few more years in the VNN, giving our youngsters that come through time to improve before we stand a chance in the league above I reckon.

263474307_FarsleyCeltic_FinancesSummary.thumb.png.f7f7e5a723763f988db12786eb2f1e86.png

The finances are looking awful, which is worrying because I am never going to be able to get improved facilities whne we're in the red.

Edited by noworthyicon

It's intake time at Smederevo!

UnClAlC.png

Somewhat disappointing actually. Good to get some depth and I signed up about 9 of them but most are pretty average. The best player seems to be Maslarevic but he is pretty raw and hopefully will have a little while to develop before he gets any first team minutes. Here's his attributes:

Lze7Jid.png

The other decent looking player is Blazic who is the most likely of this bunch to get any game time in the first team this season. here he is:

b8fB283.png

Anyways the team is going well and I'll update at the end of the season, probably later today!

300px-FK_Smederevo.svg.png

FK Smederevo Season 2019/20 Report

When I joined the club the squad was somewhat talented but extremely lacking in depth, having only one natural centre back for example. We were predicted to be relegated but I promised the board a top-half finish since we were able to hold on to all of our talented players. Here is how we went:

Cup- We managed to scrape past Radnicki on penalties after a terrible performance and beat Sloga to take us to the first round where we were knocked out by Super League side Proleter 2-1 in an admirable performance. Pretty much what was expected in the cup, can't complain.

League- We started out a little shaky but things gradually got better and despite a few rough patches (we really struggled away from home) we managed to inhabit the top 5 for most of the season before a couple losses at the end sent us down into 6th. Serbia's league does not end there however as it splits into 2 groups, we went into the promotion group where 2 automatic promotion spots are available and 4 playoff spots. We won our first game and looked like we were a chance of grabbing the second spot but we went on a horrible run of form that saw us take only 2 points from our last 5 games, meaning we scraped the 6th position and an entry into the playoffs. We faced 3rd placed team Bezanija away and unfortunately we couldn't snap out of our bad form and lost 3-1. A disappointing end but still we definitely overachieved in the league this year and it is a good platform to build on.

Best Players- 

Top goalscorer: Stefan Stojanovic (24 goals) We almost lost this guy to a bigger club before the season started but luckily we held on and he was one of our best all season.

Most assists: Goran Lepojevic (13 assists) I was lucky enough to have a natural right midfielder already at the club who fit perfectly into my 4-4-2 tactic and he did really well.  

Highest average rating: Lepojevic (7.26)

Most POM: Stojanovic and Aleksandar Dabic (6) Good to see a defender in Dabic get in the end of season awards

MVP: Stojanovic

Best young (under 23) player: Veljko Jovkovic - although he has no idea how to play false 9 the 21 year old striker did pretty well bagging 15 goals.

In other news I managed to complete my first 2 coaching badges but haven't even thought about any other improvements as our finances are pure trash. The goal for next season is basically to be up around the top of the league again and develop some of our talented youth players.

Results Results 2 (no) Transfers

Season  |  League       | Pos.  |   Cup       |  Europe    |  Top scorer     |  Top assists     |    Highest avg rating  | Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20   First League    6th      1st Round        -         Stojanovic(24)    Lepojevic(13)        Lepojevic(7.26)       Lost in playoffs

180daacf8e30b8b43824f4056c96ccdc.png

FRYDEK-MISTEK

2022/23 SEASON REVIEW

Manager Profile

Best XI  -  All Time Best XI

Finances  -  Facilities

Radek Vanek  -  Ales Gebauer 2A  -  Pavel Kudela 3A  -  Matthew Brown 3B  -  Martin Koukal 2G*

We are slowly on the up. Had a good start, then followed up with some really bad results, and then once the youth intake came through we went on a 7 game unbeaten run. I think next year will be the year we push into the top half and hopefully challenge for a promotion spot. I hope.  Our youth products are beginning to dominate the scene now, as seen above with 4 of our best 5 coming from the academy. Our finances have plummeted, so hopefully the chairman doesn't go over my head and sell our good players for peanuts.

I haven't had a chance to play until now, so the latest update is that Paulo Cardoso 1a and I had a chat about transfers, we agreed that a price of 80k was suitable :(

So a few days later I get 'the' bid, so I accept with a sell % clause, the good thing is he is reluctant to talk to this mob, he is interested in another club, it's all down to the wire!

I have just caught up on what everyone has been doing, there has been some phenomenal intakes and some good progression, it got me eager to continue.

On 13/11/2018 at 20:37, XaW said:

What on earth is going on? After a decent 13th place last season we are suddenly a good team? At least according to the media...

Haha, sounds good!

I think long ball and crosses are a bit op atm and has been reported as a bug, take advantage while it's working lol.

It's sale time at our club :(

Ruben Gomes 1c has also been poached, got some good clauses in there, could be good for the future. I don't really mind as his personality took a big hit last year and he hasn't developed, if we get something out of him I'll be happy.

I really don't want to sell anymore players right now, the team is very thin, strikers we had depth in at least.

My board really aren't keen on upgrading anything, but apparently because I am so assertive on youth development they have agreed on youth coaching upgrade.

What is with this season, every reasonable player is being bid for?

Now it's Luis clubs are after, I don't have much depth, so I'll play hard ball, I'm asking 1M. Though in fact if I get a reasonable offer I will sell.

This is a crazy season, selling so many players could be a windfall, hopefully my youth facility upgrades make it worthwhile, or I could be in trouble.

on a positive note Serrano  has always been unambitious, he is now balanced and could be good for us, squad personality could be improving.

Edited by chocolatecoatedballs

48f0efe631076abb505fc49806e5880b.png

FRYDEK-MISTEK

2024 YOUTH INTAKE

708b5c00b9edd90cdbb2ac870b16fb67.png

Another decent intake, this time focused on our defence, which is great because that's where we are weakest. Not by much, but at least there's plenty of depth options there for the future.

Patrik Novak 5A*  -  Jan Capek 5B  -  Kamil Vejvoda 5C  - Frantisek Jirasek 5D  -  Tomas Klima 5E  -  Tomas Kolar 5F

f81720ce4d87f3c24bde03699c6ac1dc.png

FRYDEK-MISTEK

2023/24 SEASON REVIEW

Best XI  -  All Time Best XI  Where Are They Now?

Manager Profile  -  Finances  -  Facilities

Pavel Kudela 3A  -  Vit Svec 2F  -  Jaroslav Pospech 4A  -  Martin Koukal 2G

Finally, a noticeable change in our fortunes! 5th place and we are starting to dominate teams possession wise, and in terms of ability we are starting to catch up. A bit of an issue as we lose our monster CAM Petr Macha 1A at the end of the season but we have depth in that position, although he will be sorely missed. Also having a formation where all our best players were on the pitch at the same time helped massively and it showed. Due to our massive debts, the chairman fled the scene and we had a board takeover. We are not in a better position financially however. Next season, I hope to limit my losses with the loss of Macha, and maybe consolidate our position in the league.

zW6KgEF.png

Youth Intake 2027

After an abysmal intake last year, this one is slightly better. The problem now is we have three CAMs with potential, but none have developed at all so for. After almost 10 seasons and still no upgrades to anything, intakes are getting a bit stale until we can get some money, go pro, and upgrade the facilities. Janne Kolehmainen (09a) is the best of the bunch, but unless he improves he's not nearly ready for first time matches. Matias Hatakka (09b) is more raw with a couple of nice technicals, but nothing in the way of physicals or mentals.

890f17a48681b91814cc66616f3d0f91.png

FRYDEK-MISTEK

2024/25 SEASON REVIEW

Best XI  -  All Time Best XI  - Where Are They Now?

Pavel Kudela 3A  - Vit Svec 2F  -  Tomas Zak 2E  -  Jaroslav Pospech 4A  -  Jakub Koukal 2J

Promoted!!!!!

I didn't think this was going to happen anytime soon, given the players we lost this season, but the replacements stepped up and then some. We had some mixed results to begin the season, but then as the team began to bond the wins started coming through, and that resulted in us finishing 3rd on the back of an 8 game unbeaten streak to reach the playoffs against a team we had beaten in the Cup this year (where we reached the quarter finals, our best performance to date by far). 2 1-0 wins against them meant we were going up to the Czech Premier League! It's going to be extremely difficult though, made so by the departure of the best ever Frydek-Mistek player Pavel Kudela 3A, as he's jumped ship to Sparta Prague. The central midfielders we have behind him are decent, but he's still going to be a massive loss.

Short update from me. 

I have now started my 3rd try with San Marino Calcio. Didnt make my life easy choosing this club but really motivated to succeed ! or Obsessed is maybe a better word :)

Have been working alot on my tactics and this time I have finally got at decent start to the season. Hopefully I will keep my job long enough to show you my first youth intake :)

Really enjoy reading all of your updates. Crossing my fingers I will post my first season update in not too long :) 

12918731c7d65241935bb6ccbac7801e.png

FRYDEK-MISTEK

2026 YOUTH INTAKE

f48f0af8b273881a522da3a5fa482d38.png

Miroslav Uvira 7A  -  Todd Mitchell 7B  -  Michal Jirkal 7C  -  Roman Cermak 7D  -  Ladislav Krecek 7E

Not as good an intake as I've been used to getting, but still a decent one. It might allow me to actually keep them around the club longer as they won't get too big headed and think they're better than the club.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

START

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.db1b2d41b2835c4cc61413cbf451d4da.gif

After getting to grips with the new FM since release, I feel like I'm at a stage to attempt this challenge. Felt compelled to create an account just to document the journey (successful or not). I've chosen Sweden as the nation because, well, that's where I'm based, with the division & team that are based reasonably local. This will hopefully provide some sentimental attachment to the team if we end up progressing far with our youth players. In fact, after having looked through the team, I personally know one of the players (small world). We are FK Älmeboda/Linneryd.

Once I have the house in order, I will post an introduction to what squad we have and the (most likely) limited youth players already available. Having Googled the youth intake day, I believe that occurs at the beginning of September, which for us Swedes is almost the end of the season.

(Side note: I holidayed to 31st December and the leagues had been reset by then, so not sure on the exact date. I loaded twice and different options were available each time).

EDIT: Having to reload (forgot to turn off the editor). Will keep trying to get the same team again.

Edited by collindinho
Extra info

FRYDEK-MISTEK

2025/26 SEASON REVIEW

League Table  -  Relegation Table  -  Relegation Playoff

Transfers  -  Squad 1  -  Squad 2  -  Squad 3

Best XI  -  All Time Best XI  -  Where Are They Now?

Jiri Hrabina 6A  -Tomas Zak 2E  -  Jaroslav Pospech 4A  - Martin Oprsal 4F

We got very, very, lucky. The tactics that worked so well for me in the Second Division were nullified in the top division, forcing me to make a change and add wingers to add cover. That was made way too late, but we still managed to survive, as following this change in tactics we went undefeated in the relegation group, and then winning our relegation playoff to survive for a year. I think things are either going to get much better really quickly if we keep our players due to their ability, or it will go downhill really quickly as our good players continue to jump ship and keep me struggling to stay up.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Start of the challenge

image.thumb.png.a53aef87c4d5bdfc8d254b7f6f0e4e04.png

MANAGER | SQUAD | TRANSFERS | RESERVES

Aswell as collindinho i will start up with the glory Älmeboda in the lowest playable division in sweden. The youths aint much to talk about and we will have to hope for better days to come in the academy! The small positive thing is that we got quite a young squad that can make us survive for a while lacking left winger is gonna be a big problem thou. Update coming at youth intake. The choice of Älmeboda is really the same as collindinho as we know each other IRL and share the same relation with the guy playing for them.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

YOUTH INTAKE 2019

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.1f3317fdad0c5108bdb41791937f5866.gif

image.thumb.png.94bd3e7cd4c5f6aa309e7159936f8ef8.png

A youth intake that doesn't fill me with much confidence, but does fill out the squad in positions that I'm missing - like AML and a backup GK. The league is still progressing, and surprisingly we are almost certain to survive with three games to go. We've had a run of 8 games without a win, followed by 8 games without losing - very inconsistent.

I wonder if @Novafluff will get a better youth intake, if he hasn't been sacked by then :P

Yes, @chocolatecoatedballs, he will find out very shortly. Funnily enough though, he broke his leg (in-game) so hasn't played all that much.

9 minutes ago, collindinho said:

Yes, @chocolatecoatedballs, he will find out very shortly. Funnily enough though, he broke his leg (in-game) so hasn't played all that much.

I'm sure he will be thrilled to hear it, lol.

Your top 4 intakes look pretty promising, good personalities as well.

@Novafluff good luck mate, so that bloke has two bosses, he'll feel a bit of pressure there.

Edited by chocolatecoatedballs

Start of the challenge

Decided to start the challenge in Brazilian league.
Used real name fix and OPZ Elite 2019 skin.

National 3rd league level:
Campeonato Brasileiro Série C

Regional league:
Campeonato Gaúcho

team: Caxias
image.png.8f656766fe0a0cf383f4d56f526ea258.png

Day 1:

MANAGER - SQUAD - TRANSFERS - RESERVES - FACILITIES

Staff: President, Manager, Doctor.
Finances: BALANCE 156K Euro

Edited by tomay

Kettering%20Town_zps1esi78fp.gif

Kettering Town 2019/20

Table

Kettering have a decent base to start with, with a number of players more than ready for the step up. A Decent 14th place finish in the first season, just conceded far too many goals and and with not many prospects in defence, it could be an ongoing problem. Oliver Mehew was top goalscorer in the league with 33 in 42. Had a couple of young lads with potential at the start, Wesley Bearne scored a hat-trick on the opening day, and the penultimate day of the season, with just two goals in between. Right back Ben Thacker is the only other real prospect from the original regens.

Youth Intake

Brad Deane - great prospect at right wing who played a few towards the end of the season. Will start next season.

Regan Scarber - centre back who will slot straight into the side for next season due to retirements.

On 16/11/2018 at 16:55, shaunvamos said:

FRYDEK-MISTEK

2025/26 SEASON REVIEW

League Table  -  Relegation Table  -  Relegation Playoff

Transfers  -  Squad 1  -  Squad 2  -  Squad 3

Best XI  -  All Time Best XI  -  Where Are They Now?

Jiri Hrabina 6A  -Tomas Zak 2E  -  Jaroslav Pospech 4A  - Martin Oprsal 4F

We got very, very, lucky. The tactics that worked so well for me in the Second Division were nullified in the top division, forcing me to make a change and add wingers to add cover. That was made way too late, but we still managed to survive, as following this change in tactics we went undefeated in the relegation group, and then winning our relegation playoff to survive for a year. I think things are either going to get much better really quickly if we keep our players due to their ability, or it will go downhill really quickly as our good players continue to jump ship and keep me struggling to stay up.

Some great talent you got there

Season Review San Marino Calcio 2019-2020 

I did it :) 

Finished my first season and it ended up being a struggle like expected. Started really well first half of the season and looked like I would stay clear of relegation. Injuries and suspensions really kicked me hard second half of the season. Lost 14 of the last 16 league matches and had to play relegation playoff. League Table. The playoff match was a classic..lost 0-1 away and had to do it in front of the very few home fans :) Boys made me proud and sealed it in the 86th minute.Playoff match

Transfer History  Youth Intake was nothing special with only a couple of players that could be useful in the future. Adalberto Poggiani   Antonio Caputo   with Gianbattista Fuschi as my best prospect.

That been said the future doesnt look promising at all. My squad is very limited, especially in attack, so a couple of bad injuries can ruin the season. Finances are also very bad. The board have injected money in the club 5 times my first season. 

Average attendance was 757, so hopefully this will improve next season.

I will try enjoy my next season, well aware it will probably be the last :) 

Edited by Diego D10S

10 hours ago, chocolatecoatedballs said:

@shaunvamos Well done on going up and not getting relegated, I have to say you have some awesome intakes, you're doing really well.

1 hour ago, Diego D10S said:

Some great talent you got there

Thanks guys, although my intakes look decent and players too, the others have even better players, they're all getting swept up by EPL clubs.

Youth intake time again at Smederevo but I am extremely disappointed

Here's our new youngsters:

cNMJyd3.png

pretty underwhelming, no one looks genuinely good and any decent players are in positions we already had a bit of depth in

Pavicevic seems to be the best but I still don't feel optimistic about him:

EErxlOo.png

I think a change in head of youth development is in order for next year! unfortunately there is no chance we can improve our facilities as our finances are awful.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

SEASON REVIEW 2019

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.575e732fa0e857b6ec66482476e4d6a8.gif

TABLE | TRANSFERS | FINANCES | FACILITIES

First season -- SURVIVED! Was it comfortable? Despite the league table suggests, no. We were favourites to be relegated (51.00) at the start of the season and have somehow come out of it unscathed. The important part now is try convince my board to start throwing me a bone: they've rejected every request of mine so far in regards to updating facilities, training, finding an affiliate etc. Furthermore, I figured out what -- or who -- the leak is in our finances. That would be me! My wage p/w is higher than the whole playing squad put together. I'm hoping with a renewal (if there is one), I suggest managing for free - I don't want to be the one holding us back!

(01-B) Simon Haglund is now listed as the "hot prospect" for the club, and (01-A) Richard Eriksson had his debut on the last game of the season, scoring a goal and ending with an 8.30 rating. I will be looking to play these youngsters over this next season (2020) to guide us to safety, as well as improving stats wise. I've given us a two month pre-season to hopefully ensure these youngsters get time to gel, and to try get some extra income via friendlies.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Youth Intake

image.thumb.png.a53aef87c4d5bdfc8d254b7f6f0e4e04.png

Youth Intake | Teodor Hallberg | Tomas Hallberg | Marcus Strandberg

So now it where time for my first youth intake and we really need some talent as backups on many positions but mostly for left wing. Happy to see that one of the guys with some potential played left wing in Tomas Hallberg. Tomas still thou gets outshined in potential by his weirdly enough not relative even thou they share last name and are both born in the same small place called Tingsryd Teodor got potential but his problem is being not taking his football career seriously with an unambitious personality and 1 determination we will have to find some senior player to set him straight. Lastly in the top three we find Marcus Strandberg an striker that really cant finish but that is a thing we can train on. he got a nice off the ball skill which hopefully will help set him up to nice goal chances. Our striker position is are strongest with 3 really good ones and i only use 1 so Marcus will play for the youth squad while probably Tomas will debut at the end of the season since we lack left wingers.

Kettering%20Town_zps1esi78fp.gif

Kettering Town 2020/21

Table    Squad   Finances

All Time XI

Similar season as the previous, 14th place and one more point than before. Much better at the back and not as prolific going forward, mainly due to a change in tactic for large parts of the year. Other than Brad Deane, youngsters don't seem to be progressing too much so not overly optimistic about promotion chances for the upcoming season.

Youth Intake gave a fair few prospects of 4.5 stars or more but not really anyone to make an impact instantly.

Craig Edmondson - Back up to Toseland to begin with at left back but should get reasonable game time.

Ryan Hawkins - Another decent prospect in net but tough to get them game time and still remain competitive, especially with White doing a steady job.