The Football Manager Youth Academy Challenge

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Youth Intake & Season Review 2030

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.f83a451e7fcf379884a709c606698cee.gif

TABLE | TRANSFERS | FINANCES

12th season – RELEGATED!

First season in the top division was a disaster from start-to-finish. We knew it would be tough after losing key players last year, but early into this World Cup year we also lost (10A) Joakim Florén (Liverpool, free transfer) and (10B) Sotiris Papapostolou (Man Utd, free transfer) – meaning no sell-on clauses on players that seem to have some massive potential. To compound the issue, we had so many long-term injuries to other first teamers: (9A) Victor Holmberg (now departed), (11A) Joakim Ljungdahl (somehow still at the club), (10D) Pontus Bäckström, and (8B) Daniel Fredriksson to name a few. With no backups, at times I was forced to even use greyed out players (we didn’t sign any) to fill the missing gaps.

With basically no team, the inevitable happened and we were relegated. With my job security currently on “insecure” it remains unseen if I will still be at the club, or even if I want to be. All in all, it was a pretty rough ride for our first taste of the Allsvenskan.

Son Watch: (6A) Luke Collins spent this year at parent club Helsingborgs IF, helping them to a 9th place finish in the Allsvenskan. He also got booked against us in our first meeting.

Youth Intake: I was too angry/upset to even take a screenshot, but we had some defenders and another goalkeeper that should be able to make the grade. The best being roughly 2.5*/3* CA, but that’s more to the fact there’s essentially no-one else in the squad.

Next season’s aim will be consolidation and avoid back-to-back relegations. We’re going to have a lot of fresh faces coming into the team now and will be a challenge to find something that works.

SUMMARY2030.thumb.PNG.4babee3e2e5964926799f20b823754ad.PNG

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@collindinho - Fairly rough, but hopefully the player development from playing at a higher level at least helped. I must say I'm a bit shocked by you having to play grey players - even with an injury crisis and players sold surely you have a full youth team to choose from? I want my youth players to perform well so I always keep the team size large even if it costs a little more in wages.

43 minutes ago, Shakes said:

@collindinho - Fairly rough, but hopefully the player development from playing at a higher level at least helped. I must say I'm a bit shocked by you having to play grey players - even with an injury crisis and players sold surely you have a full youth team to choose from? I want my youth players to perform well so I always keep the team size large even if it costs a little more in wages.

I think it stems for earlier on when I was keeping only three or four youth players each year; to keep costs at a very minimum to fund upgrades. It finally caught up to me. I hate playing players out of position, too, so that's why there was some grey players in some positions at times. Definitely won't be doing that again! Next youth intake I'll be keeping all of them. You live and learn.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2031 & Youth Intake

image.thumb.png.a53aef87c4d5bdfc8d254b7f6f0e4e04.png

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities

13th season who sohuld be the unlucky season but we once again got away with a last straw but 3wins in the last 5 saw us atleast move up to 13th place which meant relegation playoff. This time facing off against AFC Eskilstuna two very close games losing away first game 3-2 and winning 2-1 at home and this meant we get to stay on away goals. Next season will be a real test since (08-C)Robin Svensson, (09-C) Daniel Malmkvist and (10-A)Max Söderström all are leaving the two last on a free and Robin we got an deal with 1 month left on his contract £12k and 50% on next sale so atleast something. But now new people need to step up if we are to remain a Superettan team.

We have to give a shoutout to (11-D)Johannes Bäckman for a great development and becoming our best average player in his first real season with us he will be a key player next season. But he as well dont want to sign and his contract goes out next season.

Youth intake were an decent year we got some guys we potential especially an greek/swedish striker which instantly got taken out to Greece U21 (13-A) Kyriakos Ntounis (Forgot to take a picture of youth intake)

Finances wise we wnt down by 100k from last season but we also spent £200k on facilities so still a good year and next year it will keep increasing.

Facilities wise The TF and YF were done to the start of the season so we will start seeing faster development of our players.

Top Scorer: (08-E) Anton Ahrn 19 goals 32(0) games

Most Assists: (09-A) Jesper Rydén  8 assists 30(2) games

Best Average:  (11-D) Johannes Bäckman 7.31 avg 27(0) games

Best Prospect: (11-D) Johannes Bäckman 7.31 avg 1 goals 6 assists 27(0) games

54a73ad0d1f544c015184ae97742fe6a.png

2 minutes ago, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

@Novafluff - Shame about all your players leaving, but the Greek guy looks good for a 16 year old. Also, I'm a bit confused with the table at the bottom. Didn't you make it to the top league?

Yeah hopefully he can become good for us! :)Nope in Sweden we have it like this Allsvenskan <-- Superettan <--- Div.1 <--- Div.2 So right now i have moved from div.2 to superettan

Edited by Novafluff

KetteringTFC.png

Youth intake 2029

Since we lost our goalkeeper due to the chairman stepping in, I'm delighted by this intake.

G8GTAHq.png

Chris White 29a is the best one there. I like to imagine him as a relative to our old goalkeeper Paul White!

aAB77g9.png

Sporting Clube de Pombal - 2024-25 - Campeonato Nacional Prio

ul8wccV.gif

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

A bit of a shake up in the off season as a new chairman came in and injected enough money to pay off the debt. I suspect he'll have to do the same this year, we're leaking money fast with our youth setup. The group didn't get any easier either - the two tops teams failed in the promotion playoffs last year, and we got a newly relegated team plus an upper end team from one of the other groups.

I changed the roles up front in order to try to bring about more goals and early on I wasn't sure it was working as we got off to a pretty mediocre start. 8 games in we were mid table and had only scored 9 goals and let in 11 and I was starting to worry. Looking at the stats though we were elite at creating good shots just not elite at finishing them so I decided to keep faith that luck would even out.

Thankfully I was right and we got on quite a run, first grinding out results and then starting to really score with an 11-6-1 record over our next 18 games. We even hit top of the table after game 25, by far the latest in the season we've been in such a position. A couple of dropped points here and there after that, but with four games to go we had our own destiny in our hands sitting in second place and a fairly easy draw to come - three out of the four were bottom half teams, and the only tough fixture was at home.

Naturally we managed to go straight out there and lose to the team dead last on the table, and then lose the tough fixture at home, in the only time for the entire season we went back to back games without scoring. We won the last two but it didn't matter. Gutting to play so well in such a tough league and to blow it at the end. 4 out of the last 8 we failed to score as our striker lost form at exactly the wrong time.

What did work was the form of (21a) Paulo Teixeira who with 12 goals and 10 assists put in the best season of this save so far, the sort of performance I dreamed of when I saw an either footed attack minded mid. (24a) Rodrigo was solid first up, although the strain of playing so many league games and also for the national under 19s was a bit much for a 17 year old. At least I have him locked up for a 2 year + 2 team extension years contract. (22b) Mauro Borges made a great comeback from his broken leg to retrain as a striker with 19 goals, but maybe starting him in every single league game was too much to ask. Probably the theme of the season really - it was such a hard fought battle I overplayed my best players, and the jadedness meant they may have worn down a little by the end.

The cup was a little bit of fun, I thought our 5-0 loss to Porto was quite credible given we were down 3 within the first 10 minutes. ;)

The youth intake was the first I was disappointed in. Only CD (25a) Ricardo Vindima stands out, and he has size and personality issues to overcome. Truthfully we can afford a less than stellar year, our under 19s won through to the championship group of the top tier, so we have a top 8 youth side in the nation right now. There are several players who deserve a go in the first team I just haven't had the spots or wanted to upset our run with first few game nerves.

The patch has come out at exactly the wrong time for me since I think we'd just worked out our tactics and another year of natural development we should have been aiming to win the league and promotion playoffs. Now I'm a lot more uncertain about what next year might bring.

Season  | Div | League | Cup | Goals             | Assists          | Rating              | Notes
--------|-----|--------|-----|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-20 | 3rd | 10th   | 1st |  9 Martini        |  9 Fonseca       | 7.02 Martini        | 7 points clear
2020-21 | 3rd |  2nd   | 3rd | 24 Fonseca        |  8 Dedé          | 7.21 Fonseca        | Playoff Semi-Finals
2021-22 | 3rd |  2nd   | 2nd | 21 Guerreiro      | 14 (20b) Carriço | 7.31 Guerreiro      | Playoff Quarter-Finals
2022-23 | 3rd |  6th   | 2nd | 18 Guerreiro      | 11 Dedé          | 7.00 Guerreiro      | Mid-season form slump
2023-24 | 3rd |  4th   | 2nd |  6 (22a) Faustino |  5 Guerreiro     | 6.99 (21a) Teixeira | Tactic changed to 4-5-1, can't score
2024-25 | 3rd |  3rd   | 3rd | 19 (22b) Borges   | 10 (24b) Capela  | 7.42 (21a) Teixeira | Choked away playoffs
Edited by Shakes

The part I don't even want to think about is that even after making the playoffs we need to win two rounds to get promoted! In truth the struggle is probably for the best, if we'd fluked it through the second season we'd have been belted in the next division and I might have been sacked. I'm reasonably confident if and when we go up we can stay up with the players I have now.

Interesting scenario for me last night. Remember (10A) Joakim Florén? Well, apparently, the board added a 15% of profit clause. I hadn't noticed because I was too engrossed in the fact I was losing players left, right and centre. It took me a while to notice but I could sell this clause on the transfer page. This is the result:

FlorenSELLON.thumb.PNG.f295d0326049f5f742cc4dc7cd42de26.PNG

The £3.82m would have represented 15% of a transfer roughly worth £25.5m, so I'm happy to take it immediately . We've never had this much money before, so it has been used to fund upgrades to: training facilities (£450k), youth facilities (£300k), youth recruitment (now "extensive"), and to find a junior affiliate club (to send youth on loan). With costs starting to escalate, this puts us in a good position financially - for the near future at least.

I can also choose to sell the clause (50% of next sale) on (9A) Victor Holmberg, but that's only worth £250k at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Shakes said:

The part I don't even want to think about is that even after making the playoffs we need to win two rounds to get promoted! In truth the struggle is probably for the best, if we'd fluked it through the second season we'd have been belted in the next division and I might have been sacked. I'm reasonably confident if and when we go up we can stay up with the players I have now.

Yup, that feeling of being belted is all too familiar to me! All the best for the next season :)

zW6KgEF.png

Season Review 2029

Veikkausliiga | Table | Suomen Cup | Europa LeagueSquad | Transfers | Facilities | Finances | Best XI

Key Players: Matti Lähde (03a)| Arto Al-Take (01b) | Ollie HauhiaVille Peltonen (05a)

This was a weird season. Yes we won the league, but I'm not sure if its repeatable since we never looked very convincing. We scored lots of set pieces, lots of 1-0 scorelines, and didn't create many chances in games. Also, none of our players averaged over a 7.00 rating. Europe was good for the money, we have 900k or so in the bank now and we'll be in the UCL qualifying next year which should add some more to our balance. It also killed our fitness levels. Already the Finnish league is games every midweek basically, and now we had to fit it European fixtures as well. From the beginning of April to the to the beginning of September, we had an average of one game every 4.3 days. At this point, board won't let me upgrade youth recruitment, so I got a junior coaching in and am waiting for enough money to turn pro. Not sure how we managed to beat Fenerbahce in the first leg, but we tried and failed with a 5-4-1, hoping not to concede in the second leg. Goals for next year include getting some more money and turning pro eventually.

Season   League    Position   Suomen Cup        Europe    Training Facilities    Youth Facilities     Junior Coaching     Youth Recruitment    Achievements/Notes      Top Scorer         Most Assists           Highest Avg Rating 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019     Ykkonen     2nd      Group Stages       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic     Lost promotion playoff    Touré (13)         Ahonen (10)            Remes (6.97)
2020     Ykkonen     8th      2nd Round          N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Jmaali (6)         Biga (5)               Ahonen (6.88)
2021     Ykkonen     4th      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Al-Take (01b) (10) Ahonen (7)             Adili (01a) (7.05)
2022     Ykkonen     3rd      Group Stages       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Ahonen (10)        Jurvainen (02b) (11)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.10)
2023     Ykkonen     3rd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (24)   Jurvainen (02b) (11)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.48)
2024     Ykkonen     2nd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Won promotion playoff    Lähde (03a) (25)   Martikainen (04b) (15) Lähde (03a) (7.28)
2025  Veikkausliiga  11th     Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Won relegation playoff   Lähde (03a) (25)   Jurvainen (02b) (14)   Lähde (03a) (7.11)
2026  Veikkausliiga  5th      Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (25)   Jurvainen (02b) (21)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.20)
2027  Veikkausliiga  5th      2nd Round          N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (15)   Jurvainen (02b) (13)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.07)
2028  Veikkausliiga  3rd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic        Qualified for EL       Lähde (03a) (15)   Lähde (03a) (8)        Lähde (03a) (6.98)
2029  Veikkausliiga  1st      Quarterfinal  EL BP 2Q Round     Adequate               Basic              Adequate           Fairly Basic  Champiomns/Qualified for UCL Lähde (03a) (18)   Hauhia (6)             Lähde (03a) (6.96)

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2032 & Youth Intake

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities | Youth Intake

14th season and against all odds we survived another year in the superettan this time closer than ever ending up on the last Relegation playoff spot just ahead of assyriska on goal difference 2 GOALS! and of course we passed them on the last game. A strong away win against Degersfors IF 3-2. Next year will be another close battle as our best avg this year Johannes Bäckman is leaving on a free to Helsingborg. The playoff we faced Frej Täby and won away 3-2 and played 0-0 at home so close games but we still felt calm all the way

Will have to give a shoutout to (12-B) Jonas Magnusson for a great performance replacing Robin Svensson and his partner in the defence (10-B) Jesper Ljungdahl for stepping up as well.

Youth intake were as usual no one going directly into the first eleven but alot of potential. We will need some players to develop fast now.

Finances wise we are still in the green but as we upgraded alot of facilities we will suffer here in the long run, we will see if it were good of us to go hard on facilities.

Facilities wise we got to upgrade both the JC and YR making it much more expensive but hopefully will give us better regens next year!

Top Scorer: (08-E) Anton Ahrn 11 goals 27(0) games

Most Assists: (11-D) Johannes Bäckman 5 assists 28(0) games

Best Average:  (11-D) Johannes Bäckman 7.08 avg 28(0) games

Best Prospect: (10-C) Fasika Hussein 6.82 avg 9 goals 5 assists 29(0) games

3b7d72318e71e44027b6146e4e4876fb.png

Edited by Novafluff

XaW - Kettering Town - 2028/29

KetteringTFC.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

After the promotion last season, were once again unsure what to expect. The board however, expected us to reach the playoffs. A bit much in my opinion, but the bar were set for us. We won 2 of the first 3 matches and things looked good. Then the board went above me and sold our great goalkeeper Benjamin Ansong 24g to Sampdoria. No protests were heard, so we suddenly only had two untested youngster available, and none with a massive potential. I also sold one of our backup strikers to Crystal Palace for almost £1M to help out our finances. Without the solid goalkeeper at the back we started to struggle and went on a poor streak. The board even started noting that I should be performing better, so I were unsure if this save were going to end. Luckily, we started to play better after Christmas and climbed back up and solidified our position around the playoff spots, going in and out of the playoff itself. We scored a lot of goals, but we made a lot of mistakes in defense and now without a good goalkeeper to control them it showed were we were lacking the most. After the final match we found ourselves in the last playoff spot.

In the semi final we drew Bradford City. A team we had had good control of in the league games. The first match, at home, we walked all over them, winning 4-1. We followed that up with a 3-2 win away to qualify for the final. Here we went up against Forest Green. They had knocked out Bury in the other semi final and had beaten us in both league games this season. The final started amazingly, however, as crowd favorite Ethan Davies 21e scored after only 40 seconds. I still don't know how he scores as much as he does with only 5 in finishing! And only a couple of minutes later he showed up again and scored another. After half an hour our top scorer Kingsley Williams 23d jumped salmonlike after a cross and nodded in our 3rd goal. As we went into half time with a 3-0 lead I was prettey happy. Mere seconds into the second half our young goalkeeper Sam Doy 27e dallied on the ball and got caught out my a striker who took the ball and put it in the empty net. Two minutes later Forest Green got another after an amazing long shot. The comeback were completed when the got a third towards the end to equalize the score. In extra time we started great again when Williams 23d scored after a short pass. Our young striker Joe McPhillamy 28c got his goal a few minutes later with a great shot for 25 yards out. Forest Green got another goal in the second extra time, but we held on to the lead to win the playoff final 5-4 aet. Promotion again!

Oh, and we moved into our new 5k stadium.

In the FA Cup we got to the 3rd, but lost home to Huddersfield. In the League Cup we got to the 4th round before losing home to Man Utd (I wish it was away...). In the League Trophy we got past a group ahead of Swindon, Bristol City U23s and Bristol Rovers. We then beat Boreham Wood, Southend, Plymouth and Stevenage to reach the final. Here we beat Mansfield on pens after playing 1-1 to get our second cup trophy.

We had a decent youth intake, but at least we got a talented goalkeeper in Chris White 29a.

Season	|       League	             | Position |   FA Cup      |   Europe	|   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20	|   National League North    |   9th	 |  1st round    |   N/A	|   Just of playoffs
2020/21	|   National League North    |   1st	 |  4th qual     |   N/A	|   Promoted as champions
2021/22	|   National League          |  16th	 |  1st round    |   N/A	|   Survived
2022/23 |   National League          |  14th     |  4th round    |   N/A        |   Mid-table, good cup run
2023/24 |   National League          |  20th     |  1st round    |   N/A        |   Almost relegated
2024/25 |   National League          |  20th     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Almost relegated
2025/26 |   National League          |  13th     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Mid-table
2026/27 |   National League          |   3rd     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Promoted by playoffs, won FA Trophy
2027/28 |   League Two               |   2nd     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Promoted
2028/29 |   League One               |   6th     |  3rd round    |   N/A        |   Promoted by playoffs, won League Trophy

zW6KgEF.png

Youth Intake 2030

Pretty good intake this year, we've had a youth recruitment and 2 junior coaching upgrade since the last one so its nice to see so many high potential players (some even are F pro so we might see development in them). Valtteri Järvinen (12a) is a striker with 5 finishing, but his mentals are decent and his personality gives me hope that we'll see some development in him. Christ Banima (12b) has potential, but I'm not optimistic he'll ever reach it. We've had lots of wingers like him who never make it anywhere. Dorian Jusufi (12c) and Mika Koskinen (12d) are two similar looking central defenders with similar potentials. I like Mika more due to his superior physicals and personality. Finally, Joni Okkonen (12a) looks decent, but we haven't used a different GK that Kladji Adili (01a) at all this save.

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Youth Intake & Season Review 2031

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.400b010a462cea1658c5ac5d17c1bef0.gif

13th season – REASONABLE.

Surprisingly, we actually did okay after the disaster that was last season. We were never in contention for promotion but hovered dangerously above the relegation area for the second half of the year – the table was very tight – but we managed just fine in the end finishing 7th. I’d like to think we can build slowly in this league before attempting the Allsvenskan again.

Transfer wise, we’re losing (11A) Joakim Ljungdahl to Hammarby IF for the largest initial fee received so far, which is £1.9m. I never got him performing to his ability, he’s very injury prone and was complaining about moving to a bigger club – so he’s gone. We also say goodbye to (11C) Mohammed Dahlberg – likewise leaving for Hammarby IF. We could also cash in (9A) Victor Holmberg sell-on clause for a further £1m if needed, but I shall wait on that for now. Finances might sound good but the youth setup is costing £300k a month now, so selling players will just keep us afloat. Fortunately, there are now 7 players with a 50% sell-on clause. We may have to rely on those for the cash needed to stay afloat and keep upgrading.

Son Watch: (6A) Luke Collins spent this year at parent club Helsingborgs IF, helping them to a 12th place finish in the Allsvenskan. No sign of any transfer movement though.

Youth Intake: this year’s group was a fairly mixed bag, both in quality and personality. A little disappointing their determination is looking fairly poor in general. We do, however, obtain a 5* CA/PA central midfielder by the name of (13A) Gustav Lindholm. Frustratingly, he won’t sign a professional contract; and most likely another player we will inevitably lose. This year I’ve opted to keep all the players to see what they can do in the U19 team, before making a judgement call. I intend to do this for the next coming years now we can “afford” it and softens the blow of bigger teams sniffing around our players. Hopefully one I might have discarded comes up good and/or we can collect a group of high potential players that all come good at the right time.

YOUTH2031.thumb.PNG.e8df29e083ae10543fd162010fdfc8a2.PNG

SUMMARY2031.thumb.PNG.d69d990832154b46a14c81960a50c88d.PNG

16 minutes ago, collindinho said:

Great job @XaW - three promotions in a row. All the best for the Championship!

Thanks! It seems our many season in the VNL helped out a lot with the development of the players. And when we finally turned professional it took of. At least the board is a bit more cautious (relative to the last ones) in their expectancy this season, they are only demanding mid-table in the Championship...

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Youth Intake & Season Review 2032

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.6da5804a668bd899f5b78b72ecf7cf92.gif

14th season – DECENT.

Decent. Very pleased with the team’s performance this year, very stable throughout. Not much else to say really; it could’ve been better had a few games gone our way – we were the better team in most matches but just couldn’t finish off games. We had three 0-0 draws in a row at one point.

The casualties from the latest transfer window have been (12A) Mattias Andersson (CB) to Djurgårdens IF and (12D) Chérubin Kinsombi (GK) to Hammarby IF – who are seemingly stealing all our players. They were ever-present this year, though. Still struggling to hold on to our superstars but we still have plenty of 50% sell-on clauses which hopefully start bearing fruit soon. We're going to need it because of the £2.75m annual cost of the youth setup! One little ray of light is that (13A) Gustav Lindholm signed professionally and remains at the club. Watch out for him in the future; he will either become a legend or smash our outgoing transfer record.

Son Watch: (6A) Luke Collins is still at parent club Helsingborgs IF, finishing 11th.

Youth Intake: this year’s bunch are better in potential ability, rather than coming straight in with huge current ability to inevitably be sold the year after. I actually appreciate this because it means they can provide cover and/or be shipped out on loan to develop. No-one special to mention right now, but I’m sure at least one or two will turn out good. Which is what is starting to happen to some (11x) and (12x) players – a few have moved up 3* CA and might feature next season.

YOUTH2032.thumb.PNG.cc26443686c5a861fc8176e7a1af52f9.PNG

SUMMARY2032.thumb.PNG.daedcf4897cc501a4c094705cec96c02.PNG

Next season’s aim is to continue finishing top-half; it’s what the board expect after all. It’s the first time they have imposed such a demand, with them usually being content to avoid relegation. This must be due to reputation growing (performances, professional, facilities etc.).

zW6KgEF.png

Season Review 2030

Veikkausliiga | Table | Suomen Cup | EuropeSquad | Transfers | Facilities | Finances | Best XI

Key Players: Matti Lähde (03a)| Arto Al-Take (01b) | Kladji Adili (01a)Juska Tanska (11a)

What a season this was. We got a difficult draw in the CL against PAOK, but it was more a case of our players not being at their best as we lost and went into the EL. There we met Vardar from Macedonia, Buducnost from Montenegro, and a Maccabi Haifa side that barely beat Buducnost and lost to Fenerbache last year just like us. We played surprisingly well in that game and deserved the win which sent us to the group stages even though I thought we still had to play another round. Group stages were odd since the games were after our league season was over, but we got a shock 3-0 win against Atalanta before scoring 3 goals against them again and losing. That money totaled around 5M which finances us turning pro, training and youth upgrades, a youth recruitment upgrade, and two junior coaching ones. Also, now we can train full time and survive fitness wise at the end of the season. That fitness saw us hit freefall in the league and we dropped out of a title challenge and finished 4th, out of the European places. But next year, we'll be professional and can focus solely on the league, so we should have decent odds.

Season   League    Position   Suomen Cup        Europe    Training Facilities    Youth Facilities     Junior Coaching     Youth Recruitment    Achievements/Notes      Top Scorer         Most Assists           Highest Avg Rating 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019     Ykkonen     2nd      Group Stages       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic     Lost promotion playoff    Touré (13)         Ahonen (10)            Remes (6.97)
2020     Ykkonen     8th      2nd Round          N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Jmaali (6)         Biga (5)               Ahonen (6.88)
2021     Ykkonen     4th      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Al-Take (01b) (10) Ahonen (7)             Adili (01a) (7.05)
2022     Ykkonen     3rd      Group Stages       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Ahonen (10)        Jurvainen (02b) (11)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.10)
2023     Ykkonen     3rd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (24)   Jurvainen (02b) (11)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.48)
2024     Ykkonen     2nd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Won promotion playoff    Lähde (03a) (25)   Martikainen (04b) (15) Lähde (03a) (7.28)
2025  Veikkausliiga  11th     Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Won relegation playoff   Lähde (03a) (25)   Jurvainen (02b) (14)   Lähde (03a) (7.11)
2026  Veikkausliiga  5th      Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (25)   Jurvainen (02b) (21)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.20)
2027  Veikkausliiga  5th      2nd Round          N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (15)   Jurvainen (02b) (13)   Jurvainen (02b) (7.07)
2028  Veikkausliiga  3rd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic        Qualified for EL       Lähde (03a) (15)   Lähde (03a) (8)        Lähde (03a) (6.98)
2029  Veikkausliiga  1st      Quarterfinal  EL BP 2Q Round     Adequate               Basic              Adequate           Fairly Basic  Champiomns/Qualified for UCL Lähde (03a) (18)   Hauhia (6)             Lähde (03a) (6.96)
2030  Veikkausliiga  4th      Quarterfinal    EL Groups        Adequate               Basic              Good               Average                   N/A              Lähde (03a) (19)   Tanska (11a) (8)       Lähde (03a) (7.01)

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2033 & Youth Intake

15th season and this is first season that i actually feel stable in superettan not at all what i were expecting since i honestly thought we would go out this season. A great start when we were around 8th with a third played make us safe for the season even though it were just 1 point to relegation playoff we ended bad and got close but we had it safe with a game in hand.

Will have to give some credit to (07-B) Leif Vettersand taking a place in the starting eleven again since Bäckman left and becoming the highest avg of all the players and also grabbing the most assists.

Youth intake i really liked this year even though we got no one going into the starting eleven we got alot of 2 star players with high potential that will become starters later for us.

Finances wise we are going downhill as expected but this is a shot i have to take to get to Allsvenskan later.

Facilities wise we did nothing since the money problem

Top Scorer: (08-E) Anton Ahrn 15 goals 28(1) games

Most Assists: (07-B) Leif Vettersand 9 assists 27(0) games

Best Average:  (07-B) Leif Vettersand 7.19 avg 27(0) games

Best Prospect: (12-B) Jonas Magnusson 6.83 avg 1 goals 0 assists 30(0) games

bdb76f1010867513643bb81b4397410c.png

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2034 & Youth Intake

16th season and this season we were hoping to stabilize a bit and not have to worry about relegation for once, and the start we got really indecated that it shoudlnt be like that winning the first 3 games and after first 10 games we were 5-3-2 which were the best start by far we had in superettan. But after this came the worst period i think i have ever had in fm in the next 14 league games we lost 13! and won 1. i have never experienced shuch a breakdown this of course threw us into the relegation battle but then after that after some changes and a great player in the youth intake we in the last 6 we went 3-2-1 which saved us even thoguh it meant relegation playoff, but thats one thing we are masters at now and we beat off Syrianska winning away 1-0 and drawing home 1-1. Still got hopes for us if we can just keep away the really big dips.

This season its hard not to thank (08-E) Anton Ahrn for his 18 goals and even winning the golden boot of the league. He just need to be more consistent with his goals as he can not score for 5 and then score 4 in the same game.

Youth intake were really good for us since we got our first really good regen that got into Swedens u23 instantly at only 16 years old. (16-A) Emil Olofsson we of course aint gonna keep for that long but he can help us massivly

Finances wise we are going downhill as expected into the really red but its okat still.

Top Scorer: (08-E) Anton Ahrn 20 goals 31(0) games

Most Assists: (07-B) Leif Vettersand 7 assists 21(0) games

Best Average:  (07-B) Leif Vettersand 7.29 avg 21(0) games

Best Prospect: (16-A) Emil Olofsson 7.14 avg 1 goals 3 assists 10(0) games

f7861ae7b540793a678b451de82b1c07.png

King's Lynn Season 1 2019/2020

Kltown.png

I noticed several notable changes with the new version:

- Some players actually improve during the year.

- U18 training is finally fixed.

- Expenses are higher than previously. During my first tries, i was always finishing with a positive balance between 50-100k. This time, i end up with a negative balance over the year. This means it will be harder to improve facilities in the future.

- It felt easier to win games. (to confirm)

My aim this season was to produce an offensive football to improve my fans base, and finish the year in a good financial situation. It didnt exactly work as planned.

VNLN: A surprising good year. At the end of the season, i was able to aim the 4th place. The others teams finished stronger than me, and i grab the last playoff spot in the final minutes of the last game. Once in play-off, i easily won the quarter final (0-3) and the semi final felt easy as well. With a LOT of subs (due to high injury risk), I was winning 0-2 minute 65. I did a tactical change to secure the score. I end up with 3 goals conceded in 20 minutes lol. No regrets, my team is not ready for VNL. The amount of chances created (112) and a suprisingly high amount of conversion (16%) explain in part this sucessfull year.

Cups: A disapointing defeat in FA CUP during the 3rd QA. round.

Squad: 4 players with 14goals +, 4 players with 7,20 rating +. Good year.

Transfers: Nothing, i realeased 5 players in march, after the youth intake.

Youth 2020: A good year, some decent promising players in every line. I lack decent wing-back/full-back. Taylor Cooke seems to be my best prospect.

Finances: Disapointing -45k over the season, when i was doing +50k previously. Good news is the average attendance increased slightly. (+100)

Season  | League | Position | FA Cup | Other Cup | Europe | Training Facilities | Youth Facilities | Junior Coaching | Youth Recruitment | Finances |   Top Scorer   |   Most Assists   | Highest Avg Rating | Achievements/Notes
2019/20 |  VNLN  |   7th    | 3rd q. |  3rd q.   |  N/A   |        Poor         |       Poor       |     Average     |      Average      |  €(15k)  |    Limb (21)   |    Clunan (10)   |    Clunan (7,50)   | Lost PO Semi-Finals

CAXIAS

image.png.88953d11ec85267454279b5b16475a1c.png

Season 2025 report

CAXIAS news:
Manager contract to the end of 2027.
Started continental A license course. [manager]
Finished upgrading club facilities started in 2024.
Increased junior coaching budget.
Inreased youth recruitment networking budget.
After season board started stadium expansion from 13,261 to 19,891. This year av. 12,681, but previous year av. 13,559 but on older bigger stadium. It will be ready next season 4.1.2027 - until then we will play on another club stadium - Novo Hamburgo (16,000)
Board also started another upgrade of training facilities & youth facilities, will end 8.4.26

Few transfers out, mostly backup players from previous intakes.
[Transfers]
---
Finances:
We started season with 4,3M
Income:
        + 35,5M from TV rights!!!
        + 1,5M Cup reward
Exp:
        - 1,0M stadium expansion
        - 4,5M 2nd stadium expansion
        - 1,1M we paid debts
After season we are rich with 33M in bank.
---
Tactic:
We switched tactic to the 4-2-3-1. [tactic]
We started season with 4-5-1 but after patch our play doesn't looked as good as before. We also had much better offensive midfielders on position 8 and 10 than defensive on position 6. I used 4-5-1 away and 4-2-3-1 home but after youth intake where we get potentially another great number 10 player i switched to the 4-2-3-1 both H&A.
I never tweaked tactic so much. Changing every game to suit every player and oponent formation.
---
Regional league:
1st league phase: 3rd
2nd cup phase: semi-final, lost with Gremio A[0-9] H[4-4]

Cup:
Lost in 5th round with another SERIE A team H[0-0] and A[1-2].

Int Cup:
Sadly we lost 1st round against Argentinian club H[2-0] A[0-2], lost penalties.
Couldn't pick up few best players due to injuries in second leg and many players were tired after 3 days earlier cup game. Should play earlier game with more backup players and do more rest sessions in training before int. cup games.

National league:
predicted 20th [odds 951.00]
position 12th [Table] - we manage to qualify to Copa Sudamericana beacuse of position higher than 14.
We beat our last year league record with 99 yellows and 7 reds.

Intake:
Great youth intake this year, two good strikers, winger and number 10 player. Assistant told something about golden generation but who would believe him.
Signed 10 players and i am sure than more than three will jump to the first team next year.
[intake] - [Rafael Xavier] - [Gauchinho] - [M.Moraes Pio] - [Joao Antonio]

Top goalscorer: Douglas (S C)  - 23 goals
Most assists: Gelson (4.a) (M C/AM C) - 11 assists
Highest average rating: Raí (AM C) - 7.44
Most POM: Raí [9] (AM C) - 9
MVP: Rai (AM C) - [76%]
Best Youth: Gelson (4.a) (M C/AM C) - 2nd best average rating (7.21) from: 37 apps, 9 goals, 11 assists, 2 POMs

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

SERIE C

4th

1st r.

N/A

Douglas [18]

Danylo [14]

Danylo [7.26]

Adequate

Below Av.

Adequate

Average

promoted to SERIE B

SERIE B

5th

3rd r.

N/A

Douglas [30]

Danylo [14]

D.Miranda [7.27]

Adequate

Below Av.

Adequate

Average

almost promoted -1pts

SERIE B

10th

3rd r.

N/A

Douglas [29]

D.Miranda [14]

Danylo [7.22]

Adequate

Below Av.

Adequate

Average

safe middle table

SERIE B

5th

2nd r.

N/A

Douglas [25]

D.Miranda [11]

Danylo [7.30]

Adequate

Below Av.

Adequate

Average

almost promoted -3pts

SERIE B

2nd

5th r.

N/A

Douglas [18]

C.Valdivia [16]

C.Valdivia [7.29]

Adequate

Below Av.

Adequate

Average

promoted to SERIE A

SERIE A

11th

5th r.

N/A

Dion (2.a) [18]

Alemao (1.b) [11]

Alemao (1.b) [7.19]

Adequate

Below Av.

Adequate

Above Av.

Copa Sudamericana qualification

SERIE A

12th

5th r.

CS* 1st r.

Douglas [23]

Gelson (4.a) [11]

Raí [7.44]

Average

Adequate

Good

Established

Copa Sudamericana qualification

*CS - Copa Sudamericana

*1.b - first season intake, second best rating

Edited by tomay
fixing mistakes

On 09/12/2018 at 19:26, darren1983 said:

Due to some stuff going on I've not really been about much and not really had time to play FM lately, however I'm now starting to get some time and I loaded up my Bari save but it's been so long I've lost any connection to the save now :(

So I have returned to where I know best which is the English leagues, now my usual side Dulwich are not playable this year so I've had to find a new side and I've taken over Merthyr Town. I like the idea of an all Welsh side dominating (yeah right) the English leagues. Let's see how we go.

Well that didn't go well, another sacking, probably should have picked a side with more than 1 CB on their books really :D 

Think I'm going to try one more time with Bari and then see how we go from there.

I dont know if i will continue my save. I finished the second season, and the financial situation is an issue. I tried to figure out why expanses were so high. To do that, i compared my 2 saves:

20181216011445_1.thumb.jpg.562d0a76f5ebd269356ba90aaa342a2a.jpg20181216011528_1.thumb.jpg.3c305752e015082bd60d8d6aa60291b1.jpg

In the left, my save in 19.1, in the right, 19.2

You can notice the category "other" went from ~85k over 2 seasons to 328k in the lastest version. The rest looks pretty similar. Idk if it is normal or a bug. 

zW6KgEF.png

Youth Intake 2031

There is just something about us producing incredible center backs, and this intake is no exception. Lasse Siepi (13a) looks absolutely amazing and is undoubtedly the best our academy has ever produced. Immediately, I signed him to a 2 year deal plus a 3 year option, so at the very least we've got him for that time. Olavi Tallqvist (13b) is overshadowed a bit by Siepi, but also looks very good for a 16 year old striker. Jouko Ylä-Jussila (13c) isn't as good as the others, but still has nice potential.

@The_Gato_In_Goal

Lasse Siepi looks like intake of the dreams! Those stats! Great physicals, shocking tackling and he is even left footed and fairly determined.
Olavi Tallqvist looks fantastic too!

Sign with them 5y+3y contracts as soon as you can :)

Edited by tomay

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2035 & Youth Intake

17th season and its our best season yet! This season we never had to worry about the relegation finishing on 38 points and a 10th place. Still a long way from being a promotion contender but a step in the right direction.

The most impressing this season is (07-B) Leif Vettersand even though his stats are really nothing special actually quite bad he always gives a good performance and avg 7.56 in 18 games is amazing.

Youth intake were dissapointing after last season giving us as superstar this season gave us almost nothing and might not even be one of them who will make the first team.

Finances wise we are going downhill as expected way into the red.

Top Scorer: (08-E) Anton Ahrn 17 goals 30(0) games

Most Assists: (15-C) Victor Forsberg 7 assists 26(0) games

Best Average:  (07-B) Leif Vettersand 7.56 avg 18(0) games

Best Prospect: (16-A) Emil Olofsson 7.20 avg 5 goals 2 assists 24(0) games

59cac67181466ff9412977052e79c6eb.png

zW6KgEF.png

Season Review 2031

Veikkausliiga | Table | Suomen Cup | Europe (N/A)| Squad | Transfers | Facilities | Finances | Best XI

Key Players: Jussi Saarinen (10b)| Matti Lähde (03a) | Kladji Adili (01a)Juska Tanska (11a)

This season proved that, despite how much we've improved lately, we're not on the level of KuPS. We played them close this year, but if you look at our past meetings against them, 2nd place in the league was a fair position. It sees us qualify for the EL preliminary rounds next year which I'm hoping will end up with us in the group stages again. Our finances are still good, but upgrades to the training and youth facilities cost a couple million and our expenses are higher now as a professional club. Next year, I'm looking for some more development in our younger players and hopefully some central midfielders in the intake since we are thin there. 

Season   League    Position   Suomen Cup        Europe    Training Facilities    Youth Facilities     Junior Coaching     Youth Recruitment    Achievements/Notes      Top Scorer         Most Assists                     Highest Avg Rating 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019     Ykkonen     2nd      Group Stages       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic     Lost promotion playoff    Touré (13)         Ahonen (10)                      Remes (6.97)
2020     Ykkonen     8th      2nd Round          N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Jmaali (6)         Biga (5)                         Ahonen (6.88)
2021     Ykkonen     4th      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Al-Take (01b) (10) Ahonen (7)                       Adili (01a) (7.05)
2022     Ykkonen     3rd      Group Stages       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Ahonen (10)        Jurvainen (02b) (11)             Jurvainen (02b) (7.10)
2023     Ykkonen     3rd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (24)   Jurvainen (02b) (11)             Jurvainen (02b) (7.48)
2024     Ykkonen     2nd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Won promotion playoff    Lähde (03a) (25)   Martikainen (04b) (15)           Lähde (03a) (7.28)
2025  Veikkausliiga  11th     Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Won relegation playoff   Lähde (03a) (25)   Jurvainen (02b) (14)             Lähde (03a) (7.11)
2026  Veikkausliiga  5th      Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (25)   Jurvainen (02b) (21)             Jurvainen (02b) (7.20)
2027  Veikkausliiga  5th      2nd Round          N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (15)   Jurvainen (02b) (13)             Jurvainen (02b) (7.07)
2028  Veikkausliiga  3rd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic        Qualified for EL       Lähde (03a) (15)   Lähde (03a) (8)                  Lähde (03a) (6.98)
2029  Veikkausliiga  1st      Quarterfinal  EL BP 2Q Round     Adequate               Basic              Adequate           Fairly Basic  Champiomns/Qualified for UCL Lähde (03a) (18)   Hauhia (6)                       Lähde (03a) (6.96)
2030  Veikkausliiga  4th      Quarterfinal    EL Groups        Adequate               Basic              Good               Average                   N/A              Lähde (03a) (19)   Tanska (11a) (8)                 Lähde (03a) (7.01)
2031  Veikkausliiga  2nd      2nd Round          N/A           Average                Below Average      Exceptional        Established         Qualified for EL       Lähde (03a) (13)   Tanska (11a)/Rasimus (07b) (7)   Saarinen (10b) (7.11)

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2036 & Youth Intake

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities Youth Intake

18th season and its an dissapointing season after last seasons progress. Still suffering those loosing streaks and it feels like its because they figure out my tactic so for next season i am gonna try to different formations to try and surprise our opponents more. Unfortunately our board decided to sell Arvid Ohlsson our left back which sucked.

Youth intake were dissapointing after last season giving us as superstar this season gave us almost nothing and might not even be one of them who will make the first team.

Finances wise we are going downhill as expected way into the red.

Top Scorer: (15-A) Oskar Henriksson 14 goals 26(0) games

Most Assists: (16-A) Emil Olofsson 7 assists 29(0) games

Best Average: (15-A) Oskar Henriksson 7.28 avg 26(0) games

Best Prospect: (15-A) Oskar Henriksson  7.20 avg 14 goals 5 assists 26(0) games

42513a1d28b86102f584962cf56a5d36.png