Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had done the same with my United kits and they were only changed in the match engine but the bar at the top was still the same as it originally was.
I try to change the colours of a team but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Yeah; I'm having the same problem; I'm Leeds and in FMTRE it will change the colours; but in my team information screen only my first and second kit change; and in the match engine nothing changes at all.

I know this works; I've done it previously with Newcastle; why isnt it working now?

Hi, three n00bish questions

* Can I add names to the game that aren't already in there? Trying to build up the players at a couple of under-represented countries, and common surnames and common names aren't present in the list.

* I have two players on my team that are clearly bad data in the DB. They crash FMRTE when they are edited, their names are odd characters (boxes and symbols), etc. Should this worry me? How can I fix it?

* Is there any way to un-retire a person? I released a player who was quite good in the league, and still in his prime. Nobody picked him up, and he retired, and I, erm, feel guilty about it. I'd like to reinstate him so he can finish out his career.

TIA!

When i open FMRTE is crashes straight away. I have the 3.5 framework and im running XP SP3. what could be causing it?

You need .NET framework 3.5 SP1 (and not .NET framework 3.5)

Yeah; I'm having the same problem; I'm Leeds and in FMTRE it will change the colours; but in my team information screen only my first and second kit change; and in the match engine nothing changes at all.

I know this works; I've done it previously with Newcastle; why isnt it working now?

Can you see if playing in 2D the colours are right? If they appear correctly in 2D then the problem is that your Team probably has a custom kit and in that case FM always loads the Team Kit from the custom kit image, ignoring the Kit Colours that you have defined.

Hi, three n00bish questions

* Can I add names to the game that aren't already in there? Trying to build up the players at a couple of under-represented countries, and common surnames and common names aren't present in the list.

* I have two players on my team that are clearly bad data in the DB. They crash FMRTE when they are edited, their names are odd characters (boxes and symbols), etc. Should this worry me? How can I fix it?

* Is there any way to un-retire a person? I released a player who was quite good in the league, and still in his prime. Nobody picked him up, and he retired, and I, erm, feel guilty about it. I'd like to reinstate him so he can finish out his career.

TIA!

1-No, you cannot add new names

2-Well, when you see that player/club..... data that appears in FMRTE seams to be corrupted (strange simbols or values) i recommend you to load FMRTE again, and if the problem continues i suggest you to forget those players and dont touch them in FMRTE for your savegame safety.

But now i'm curious, are you using the last FMRTE version? (FMRTE v3.0.010) and those 2 players are they "normal" players? By normal player i mean a player that doesnt have staff attributes..

3-No you cannot un-retire a player, what you can do is delay the player retirement date.

Thanks for the quick reply!

1. Drat. OK, thanks.

2. Yes, I have the latest version. The two players both show up as part of my U18 group. They both have a number of 0, a name that is four boxes then the letter i (one has a space in front, one does not), a position of DM/M. One has empty Nation Name, one has trash there. One has CA/PA/Age/Condition/Value of 0/0/0/138/5339754, the other of 162/546/0/-253/5339754. Double clicking them results in an "object not set" error, then a detail page of them. Birthdate of 1/1/1900, nothing else filled in on the player screen. Odd stuff.

3. Ah well--he is already retired, so I'm assuming there is nothing to do? Searching for him comes up empty--is there a way to find him and rest his retirement date now?

Is FMTRE working on Windows 7 ?

Everytime I run it (even as administrator) I'm getting "FMTRE didnt detect FM/WSM 2009 running" message.

I've installed Framework 4 Beta 1 (didn't found 3.5 for Windows 7) but it didn't helped - still same message.

Of course I have 9.3.0 patch installed (running through steam account), it's 9.3.0 36289(m.e v753) version.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey there.

I've got a problem using FMRTE. When I've loaded a game, I want to see the list of players in my club, but I don't want to see the CA and PA of the players. So I go to the FMRTE Options menu and remove the CA and PA column from the "Displayed Items and Order" under Club Settings. But when I go back to the Club screen and choose Teams, the columns are still there. And if I go back to the Options screen, the columns af still under "Displayed Items and Order", and there are even added the same columns that were there before, so it seems that each column is shown twice (But it actually isn't...)

Is this a known problem?

Hey there.

I've got a problem using FMRTE. When I've loaded a game, I want to see the list of players in my club, but I don't want to see the CA and PA of the players. So I go to the FMRTE Options menu and remove the CA and PA column from the "Displayed Items and Order" under Club Settings. But when I go back to the Club screen and choose Teams, the columns are still there. And if I go back to the Options screen, the columns af still under "Displayed Items and Order", and there are even added the same columns that were there before, so it seems that each column is shown twice (But it actually isn't...)

Is this a known problem?

Thank you for reporting this issue (in the future please report this in our bug tracker http://forum.fmrte.com/tracker.php)

Anyway, until i fix this problem, you can do this:

- Change the columns and save

- Close FMRTE and open it again

Now you will only see the columns that you have selected

Cheers

Is FMTRE working on Windows 7 ?

Everytime I run it (even as administrator) I'm getting "FMTRE didnt detect FM/WSM 2009 running" message.

I've installed Framework 4 Beta 1 (didn't found 3.5 for Windows 7) but it didn't helped - still same message.

Of course I have 9.3.0 patch installed (running through steam account), it's 9.3.0 36289(m.e v753) version.

Thanks in advance for any help.

That's really weird as I'm using the same Windows 7 + FM Steam Version 9.3.0 36289 and it works well here..

Anyway, send me an email to support{at}bracasoft.com so i can contact you later when i have something to you..

Tks

Downloaded the editor today and I was wondering if there's a way to assign an AI manager to a vacant position?

So far I've only been able to swap an unemployed manager with an employed one.

Thanks for any insight.

"Quote:

Originally Posted by Chryne View Post

Can you see if playing in 2D the colours are right? If they appear correctly in 2D then the problem is that your Team probably has a custom kit and in that case FM always loads the Team Kit from the custom kit image, ignoring the Kit Colours that you have defined."

In 2D mode the colours are still what the base strip colours are: I even tried changing them to pink and there was no difference apart from the team information screen and on the tactics screen. Any way I can solve this?

Hi, I have a problem installing net framework 3.5 sp1. It just starts installing when it says an error occured during the install and the setup closes. Anyone knows a solution?

This is the log: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (CBS): [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (CBS). MSI returned error code 1

WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (CBS) is not installed.

WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (CBS) is not installed.

WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0SP1 (CBS) was not attempted to be installed.

WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0SP1 (CBS) was not attempted to be installed.

WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 'package' was not attempted to be installed.

I'm running vista and have 2.0 sp1 framework installed. Please help :(

FMRTE is the number 1 save game editor available for FM 2009 and it has a new home at (www.fmrte.com) This thread was created to announce new versions of this FANTASTIC tool as well as to help anyone and everyone with any problems they may have. Although there are may posts within this thread discussing very similar problems. I would like to ask people to either read through the thread or use the search function at the top. All suggestions for future versions are welcome.

NOTE:This is a preview version of FMRTE v3.0, this version runs in FM 2009. Use it an your own risk

THIS REQUIRES MICROSOFT .NET 3.5SP1 FRAMEWORK, otherwise it will CRASH AT STARTUP!!

Download link for Framework: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

I'm not responsible for any problem that FMRTE may cause in your computer or in your savegame. Make a backup of your savegame, as FMRTE may crash your game!

NOTE 1: Please extract all files and folders inside the rar file to any folder that you like, dont extract/move only the FMRTE executable as that will cause FMRTE to crash!!

NOTE 2: If you have problems with FMRTE, slow seaching etc..try to disable your Anti Virus, as some people reported that some anti virus causes problems with FMRTE..

NOTE 3: Vista users try running the program with administrative rights on. Meaning right click and select run as adminstrator.

More Info and details on future versions can be found here: www.fmrte.com

Donations for FMRTE can be made here: http://www.paypal.com/pt/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=J0773GVX6QPFy-D6W7WxfgmZxWjOM4kn-8EBGREZpugLNuQylPT-CIaEbTW&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f9fecf49521b3f5af727cc8f9db6c1fec14c4061fae0e9918

P.S. I take no credit for this work RUCI is the man to thank.

Just to let you know, none of your download links seem to be working.

Just wondering what general and positional ratings are exactly.

My young CM has a potential general rating of 71.32% playing CM and his potential positional rating is 67.61%

Whereas he has a potential general rating of 81.55% as a CB but his potential positional rating there is 62.47%

Can anyone clarify what each of these two values stand for and which position he is going to be best in, as I'll have to retrain him.

How do I edit affiliations ? I want to increase the market of Liverpool in rich places all over the world. EG - USA & Asia to start with

if you have run out of affiliates you can goto another club and nick theirs, just edit the Parent and Feeder club and tick the boxes

I have a save that I have been experimenting with the editor, Im having a problem though. When giving a player more Natural position points, to '20' the position then disapears back to ineffectual after a few days or when I load the game up again. Anyone know how to keep them permanent?

Anyone experiencing that the program is really very slow? I mean, just hovering the mouse over the options takes ages for them to become highlighted. It's a pain to use it and I was only wondering if anyone was experiencing the same thing/have found a solution to the problem.

I'm running it under XP and have all the latest updates installed. .NET 3.5SP1. CPU is 2.0ghz dual core and 2Gb RAM, no problem there. Both 2.0 and 3.0 versions of FMRTE are slow.

Hi,

I have a quick question. I've never had any issues with FMRTE (aside from the crash upon save bug that you've fixed). But something has stumped me. I have been on the website and downloaded 2 or 3 of the player profiles that have been uploaded.

My question is as such, how do I get them into the game? Do I have have to import their data over another player or can I somehow add them in?

Thanks

Can I please get the link for the earliest version which included player swap and needed just Net Framework 2.0 please ?

I think that was the first ever version ? Please in desperate need,really need a quick reply(IE - I'm getting ****ed off now )

Thanks

i dont get how it works, im useless on comps, how in nice easy steps do i get to use this in game editor, thanks alot.
Can I please get the link for the earliest version which included player swap and needed just Net Framework 2.0 please ?

I think that was the first ever version ? Please in desperate need,really need a quick reply(IE - I'm getting ****ed off now )

Thanks

Here is the site...................just go to downloads it should be there:thup:

http://www.fmrte.com/

Anyone experiencing that the program is really very slow? I mean, just hovering the mouse over the options takes ages for them to become highlighted. It's a pain to use it and I was only wondering if anyone was experiencing the same thing/have found a solution to the problem.

I'm running it under XP and have all the latest updates installed. .NET 3.5SP1. CPU is 2.0ghz dual core and 2Gb RAM, no problem there. Both 2.0 and 3.0 versions of FMRTE are slow.

Yes I am finding there is a delay with this version ....................so its not just you;)

I sent you a private message ;)

i dont get how it works, im useless on comps, how in nice easy steps do i get to use this in game editor, thanks alot.

if you dont know how to use FMRTE, please check my FMRTE videos in youtube, http://www.youtube.com/fmrte or http://youtube.fmrte.com

At this moment i have only 2 videos in there, but i will try to add more in a few days ;)

cheers

FMRTE v3.0.022 Preview Version - Released

Release Date:12-09-2009

Download Link: http://www.fmrte.com

.NET Framework 3.5 SP1: here

Changelist:

• Fixed the "1/1/1900" bug in players loan contract
  • Fixed bug in the "Renew for 4 Year" and "-1 Year, +1 Year" buttons in Team Staffs list
  • Fixed some bugs in the Presets System..
  • Fixed a bug in auto-update feature..
  • Fixed bug in Maximize Button
  • Fixed some other bugs
  • Added Hair and Skin color option in Players Profile
  • Added "Days in Country" in players profile: Good thing if you want to make a player get a 2nd nationality (some players dont have any relationship so you cant give them a 2nd nationality by editing relations..)
  • Added Players Languages Knowledge Now you can edit the languages that a specific player spokes
  • Added a banner at the bottom of FMRTE
  • Added a new feature, Wonder Kid Generator - You can use this feature by using the new button in Players Information Screen
  • Added scrollbars to Players Information Screen - They are only visible if needed
  • Added a popup message that alerts the user that applying a preset (Legend, World Class) will make FMRTE replace the player attributes - So this way the user knows that he needs to backup the player profile if he wants to get it back in the future..(This message can be turned off..)
  • Added some missing words from the languages files
  • Added an option to change the FMRTE Skin in FMRTE Options (at this moment there is only 1 skin avaible..)
  • FMRTE settings are now saved in a file named "config.xml" in FMRTE folder..
  • Unique ID's are now visible in FMRTE
  • You can search by ID's

"Added Hair and Skin color option in Players Profile

• Added "Days in Country" in players profile: Good thing if you want to make a player get a 2nd nationality (some players dont have any relationship so you cant give them a 2nd nationality by editing relations..)
  • Added Players Languages Knowledge Now you can edit the languages that a specific player spokes"

Fantastic! Been waiting a long time for these!!!!

Added "Days in Country" in players profile: Good thing if you want to make a player get a 2nd nationality (some players dont have any relationship so you cant give them a 2nd nationality by editing relations..)

• Added Players Languages Knowledge Now you can edit the languages that a specific player spokes"

Fantastic! Been waiting a long time for these!!!!

Actually, now I've tried them out, I think these features are a bit bugged. For the language feature, some work but most revert back to the original however many times I change the language/up the fluency and save.

For the 'days in country' - even if you say they've been in England 10 years, they still need a work permit, or require the same number of days to get residency as if their time in the country was as before.

Is there any way of checking if the host of a network game has been using it to bump his player stats? I suspect the host of our network game is cheating but have no proof other than his player stats (mainly determination) suddenly shooting up without any tutoring etc.

Is there any way of checking if the host of a network game has been using it to bump his player stats? I suspect the host of our network game is cheating but have no proof other than his player stats (mainly determination) suddenly shooting up without any tutoring etc.

Dude, I read your other thread - he's cheating. No way can determination jump 9 points without FMRTE.

Archived