[FM17] Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...

Bedese

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BoxToBox said:

Jeebus!

9 hours ago, kidthekid said:

FASCINATING TURN OF EVENTS!!!

Sorry for yelling

8 hours ago, oneronaldo said:

tumblr_mtwsusvkgC1sidgdeo1_250.gif

6 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

So about that Youth Recruitment upgrade LOL :brock:

4 hours ago, Cardiovascular said:

Wow! Incredible progress @Jupjamie

Also, £4.5m for that defender is incredible money!

3 hours ago, Fer Fuchs Ake said:

Wow! Look at all that prize money. Congratulations on making the groups.

Cheers guys! :D 

So I check for the 1st time me in a few days and you beat Copenhagen, sell a dude to Liverpool (wow!) and reach the group stages, quite a few days you had there, glad you got to the groups before me (just) :)

also, you losing to cosmos made me smile, like I actually have some affinity to them haha.

1 hour ago, Sir_Liam said:

Well done on CL qualification.

Are you still signing players from the other San Marinese teams?

I am, but for the last few years there genuinely hasn't been a single U21 Sammarinese guy worth taking. We've got one future transfer arranged for 50k (our record) though, so you'll be introduced to him soon enough...

30 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

He's the first player my scouts have actually rated for a fair few years, so I was happy to pay up the cash. We'll see if he can develop or not. He's already 20, so we might have left it a bit too late.

As far as I am aware the scouts should be including chance of development in their star rating for PA.

7 minutes ago, Bood said:

whats with the stadiums in Europe btw, having a 9k stadia, and yet they insist on us (san marino folk) playing at the San Marino Stadium... 

Seems to be hardcoded into the game that Sammarinese teams use the National Stadium for most European games, which makes sense, I guess? It is a little bit annoying when yours grows bigger :lol: 

While I was on holiday, our Youth Recruitment jumped suddenly from 9-12. I went back and played through manually, and on the 1st January it just happened. The option wasn't there to request an upgrade, and we didn't even get an inbox message about it. Thank you Santa :hammer:

Archived