[FM17] Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...

Bedese

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

d401e2ffcd8ec78cdbf82afb3837d4b9.png

It was only a nine year wait... :D 

Why'd you tag him as an "A" if you weren't willing to play him for the next nine years? It's hard to imagine the conversations before he was sent on. 
"Now Marco, your only job is to keep the ball out of the net and pass to our wingers. Now I know you're new here but... oh, crap. Um, just give it a go, alright son?"
"You utter bastard, I've been here since the last Before Sunrise movie..."

1 minute ago, oriole01 said:

Why'd you tag him as an "A" if you weren't willing to play him for the next nine years? It's hard to imagine the conversations before he was sent on. 
"Now Marco, your only job is to keep the ball out of the net and pass to our wingers. Now I know you're new here but... oh, crap. Um, just give it a go, alright son?"
"You utter bastard, I've been here since the last Before Sunrise movie..."

I thought he'd be quite good when he came through. He wasn't :D 

"Marco, you've been waiting nine years for this. Show them you're worth the wait."

"F*** off you absolute bastard!"

10 minutes ago, oriole01 said:

Haha, I wouldn't take it too hard if you beat us. Out of curiosity though, what's the farthest Maribor have gone in Europe so far?

They've yet to make it to the CL Qualifying Playoff, but they have gotten to the Europa Groups twice, coming 3rd in 17/18 and 4th in 28/29.

I needed 6 mill in the bank to turn pro on my one, not updated it on here, as been enjoying the save so much! (starting to get frustrating though, will update it with whats happened soon)

13 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

And still not Pro yet :p

Still waiting :( 

4 minutes ago, Bood said:

I needed 6 mill in the bank to turn pro on my one, not updated it on here, as been enjoying the save so much! (starting to get frustrating though, will update it with whats happened soon)

6 mill, jesus! Look forward to your update :D 

what databases do you have on, just san marino, coz i really struggle to get any good coaches? I am still using my amatuer coaches on rolling contracts, and ive been pro for like 4 years. Was thinking about switching a few leagues on, just for coaching purposes.

10 minutes ago, Bood said:

what databases do you have on, just san marino, coz i really struggle to get any good coaches? I am still using my amatuer coaches on rolling contracts, and ive been pro for like 4 years. Was thinking about switching a few leagues on, just for coaching purposes.

I've got San Marino and Italy down to Serie C because San Marino Calcio often produce some decent youngsters for the NT, but I've had no problems usually finding good coaches when it's just been the Sammarinese league.

22 minutes ago, paduardo said:

Feeling inspired to give this a go, which is the best database to download for this league?

Great to hear :D The database I use is Claassen's one, you can download it over here:

13 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

so they announced that they are going to announce the announcement?

Pretty much :D 

7 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

We won 5/6 cup group games, this is the one we lost:

044c8eb837e009ad838f750b2b9cf83f.png

I have no idea what our assistant was doing. The bloke who scored 6 didn't score in any other group game, and we now have our biggest ever domestic defeat :lol: 

Raschi, Bacciochi, Zanotti, Amici, Valentini, your boys took one hell of a beating!

3 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

I hope you can sign Tamagotchi to a contract.

Best nickname ever :D

Good news is he's signed to a 3 year youth contract. Bad news is he refuses to sign anything else. Looks like we'll get three years out of him at most :( 

1 minute ago, Jupjamie said:

Season Review!

League

We're getting good at this. A few more years of winning and it might be time for the first Youth Recruitment bump.

Have you been keeping the other teams progress on the YR?? 

If they have moved up a couple of notches while you have stayed still, might be an allowable time to bump ;)

Archived