[FM16][SKIN]Vitrex 2.0

DimitriFromParis

Need some help with this excellent skin and hope anyone's got some ideas on how to fix it. First off, I'm running a MBP and my screen resolution size is 2880x1800 with Retina enabled. I know the resolution is higher than what is publicized for this skin, but maybe someone can help. The resolution is excellent, everything is extremely sharp, I really don't want to have to change the resolution.

It's mainly with the top panel. Here are three screen shots to see what's happening.

tqCKQL.png

27mxIm.png

NL8G2d.png

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Lobaeux4, had the issue myself and if you're using the skin with Retina enabled and a zoom level above 100% you'll get this issue. The only way to use this skin and not have this problem is turn Retina off and set the resolution to one you can use with the zoom left at normal; HTH.

Bummer. The Retina display makes the graphics extremely sharp. Can't wait for a skin that'll take advantage of the Retina display.

It does but the skin at sub-retina displays still looks pretty good.

i solved it that way:

Tactics_-2.png

i also fixed some panels which made player name disappear due to changing size of the kits, when e.g. 5 players played in arow (like in the pic above).

i already asked Emil about sending him panels and graphics.

What is this skin? I could share with us? thank you

still need help getting the players names of the shirts and into those green boxes below the kits

thanks

there's a thread here called Tactic screen http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/438352-FM16-Tactic-screen.

Somewhere at page 2 you'll find a download link. A guy, Haiku, made a tactic panel as you ask for the basic skin. If you replace that files in this skin it should work. Anyway before doing it, backup the files you're gonna replace. Just to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
My laptop screen is 1366x768 and for me to make this skin work is 85%, I just found out.

I think yesterday the names appeared on the shirt but today, for some reason they are gone.

Can anyone help me to fix this? (there is no overlay_.png in my graphics/pictures/tactics etc folder)

ilalnd.png

Did you get a resolution to this??

i downloaded the vitrex 2.2 but still dont have the green boxes with names in them on the tactic screen. haiku's panel is getting the green box for base skins & not for vitrex.

is this just me, then? i guess i will have to use base skins then, as the vitrex 2.2 does not have the green boxes with name in them under the shirts, as promised. disappointing.

i downloaded vitrex 2.2 and it still puts the names on the shirts, instead of those boxes below the shirts, which is what i want (like yours above). How do you get that, what file do i need to add?

the only thing i believe ive done is change the player lines (goalkeeper, defender, midfielder, and striker) to being the same colour - dark grey - rather than seperate colours. i dont think ive done anything to alter the names...

is there a way to make the player names in the formation boxes (highlighted in yellow) more readable? and/or displaying only the surname ie. "Vela" instead of "C. Vela" ?

thanks

atmad_zpsny6uc1qa.png

Hi,

no solution, but a question:

how does your "match info....xml" look like to show the big logos side by side in your "overview"-panel in your screenshot? Is it selfmade? I only find very small ones or one beneath the other, not side by side...

Hi,

no solution, but a question:

how does your "match info....xml" look like to show the big logos side by side in your "overview"-panel in your screenshot? Is it selfmade? I only find very small ones or one beneath the other, not side by side...

Its an edited match info overview, its tied to Match Incidents Overview for the score/badges info.

Badge size is edited here in the code -

<!-- stick the icon widget here -->

<container height="100" width="100" col="0" row="0">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="2" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo"/>

</container>

Its an edited match info overview, its tied to Match Incidents Overview for the score/badges info.

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="2" layout_children="true" />

</container>

Thank you wkdsoul,

have to look further into it since my changes seem not to have any effect yet. But I will try a bit more, thanks a lot for giving me the direction :)

</container>

Hi WKDSOUL,

I've tried a bit but I seem to be lacking the understanding of the layout- and container-attributes in order to get what I hope...

I have two problems with it:

1. I see Kits, not Logos... it would be ok thou, but the kits are "doubled":

0kG2zkN.jpg

So how do I get rid of the underlying 2nd kit or change it all to a badge? In match incidents small I have the following line:

<container height="160" width="160" col="0" row="0">
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" layout_children="true" />

</container>

2. I don't know how to completely change the view to a side-by-side-one, since all my changes result in a grey box without any sign of a kit or badge :D Maybe you (or someone else) already finished the task and could help me with a file? Or maybe a link where all those attributes for the layouts and containers are dealt with more indepth?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate all your help in here :)

Yes it is. You won't experience this in fullscreen mode to which the skin is optimized.

Are there any plans to optimise this for windowed mode? I love your skin and now use it exclusively, but this issue, while minor, is a little annoying. it's fair enough if you have no plans for it, but I hope you will consider it as I like to play in windowed mode myself.

Hi WKDSOUL,

I've tried a bit but I seem to be lacking the understanding of the layout- and container-attributes in order to get what I hope...

I have two problems with it:

1. I see Kits, not Logos... it would be ok thou, but the kits are "doubled":

0kG2zkN.jpg

So how do I get rid of the underlying 2nd kit or change it all to a badge? In match incidents small I have the following line:

<container height="160" width="160" col="0" row="0">
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" layout_children="true" />

</container>

2. I don't know how to completely change the view to a side-by-side-one, since all my changes result in a grey box without any sign of a kit or badge :D Maybe you (or someone else) already finished the task and could help me with a file? Or maybe a link where all those attributes for the layouts and containers are dealt with more indepth?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate all your help in here :)

1) there is a guide for both in the threads. Frist one in th stickys by Mike. 2nd look for shadow behind kits.

2) YACS skin has the side by side file :)

1) there is a guide for both in the threads. Frist one in th stickys by Mike. 2nd look for shadow behind kits.

2) YACS skin has the side by side file :)

First of all: thank you again. I know Michael's guide... but as far as I could see it's just "the tip of the iceberg" cause he's not reflecting on all those aligning-methods, the different container-types (only a few) and all those layout-options. Or, maybe, I have mistaken you and read the wrong one (the one on his HP), I will have a closer look.

For the second, thank you for the hint, I will start searching for the shadow-keyword right away, didn't know what to look for!

Oh, and I will look at yacs skin... have it on my pc but seems like I used a different xml there until now...

Thank you yet again, wkdsoul!

Edit: sorry, misjudged some of your statement. Haven't read the "skin graphics-guide" but the "container-guide" from Michael... thanks for mentioning it :)

First of all: thank you again. I know Michael's guide... but as far as I could see it's just "the tip of the iceberg" cause he's not reflecting on all those aligning-methods, the different container-types (only a few) and all those layout-options. Or, maybe, I have mistaken you and read the wrong one (the one on his HP), I will have a closer look.

For the second, thank you for the hint, I will start searching for the shadow-keyword right away, didn't know what to look for!

Oh, and I will look at yacs skin... have it on my pc but seems like I used a different xml there until now...

Thank you yet again, wkdsoul!

Edit: sorry, misjudged some of your statement. Haven't read the "skin graphics-guide" but the "container-guide" from Michael... thanks for mentioning it :)

Guide for putting the logos in - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/443250-FM16-MOD-Match-Screen-Kits-Mod

Guide for shadow kits - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/443952-Kit-shade-overlay-image-location-(tactics-screen-club-info-and-in-match)

http://prntscr.com/a584ys

Is there a wway to fix the formations while in 3D mode? (on the left)

I have the same problem..

I've checked here (D:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\Vitrex16 1336x768\graphics\boxes\custom\match\widgets\) and I have widgets, both standard and resizable

I've also tried "Restore all" option suggested here (http://steamcommunity.com/app/295270/discussions/0/617329505857539284/?insideModal=1), but that didn't work

I have the same problem..

I've checked here (D:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\Vitrex16 1336x768\graphics\boxes\custom\match\widgets\) and I have widgets, both standard and resizable

I've also tried "Restore all" option suggested here (http://steamcommunity.com/app/295270/discussions/0/617329505857539284/?insideModal=1), but that didn't work

In match full window xml,

you can adjust the end of this line (265 & 282) to include what you want in the widget for home and away formation panels.

<flags id="icon_flags" value="use_player_kits_back,show_number,show_name_on_hover,hide_bordered_box" />

this is from my Home Formation widget (it's the same with away form widg):

<!-- Home Formation widget-->

<container class="match_floating_panel_base" width="200" height="310" id="hmtt" reduce_alpha="pwtc" file="match floating panel base resizeable">

<translation id="title" translation_id="289108" type="use" value="Home Formation" />

<attachment kind="sizeable_attachment" maximum_height="700" maximum_width="500" minimum_height="310" minimum_width="200" />

<record id="widget_info">

<symbol id="class" value="match_formation_panel" />

<integer id="team_index" value="0" />

<boolean id="read_only" value="true" />

<integer id="pitch_kit_height" value="32" />

<integer id="pitch_kit_width" value="34" />

<boolean id="pitch_show_names" value="false" />

<boolean id="pitch_show_names_as_hint" value="true" />

<boolean id="pitch_dont_use_player_properties" value="true" />

<flags id="icon_flags" value="use_player_kits_back,show_number,show_name_on_hover,hide_bordered_box" />

</record>

</container>

But it still doesn't work.

Maybe I have a problem with graphics, where are player_kits_back?

Alright, thats also fine. Can you tell me how?

I know what file to edit but have no idea what to write for it to work

Have a look at YACS, he has it in his player personal details panel.

http://i.imgur.com/olTBcbO.png

Text is a bit long though.

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,-1" height="40" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0">

<widget class="table" layout="-1,45" auto_size_rows="true" auto_size="vertical" row_spacing="0">

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/footed/left" image_alignment="centre" height="35" width="35" col="1" row="0" row_span="2" />

<widget class="label" alignment="right" auto_size="vertical" font="label" spec="small" col="0" row="0" colour="faded text">

<translation id="text" translation_id="230000" type="use" value="Left Foot" />

</widget>

<widget class="footedness_label" alignment="right" id="fotL" auto_size="vertical" format="[%string#1]" col="0" row="1">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="Plft" />

</record>

</widget>

</widget>

<widget class="table" layout="45, -1" auto_size_rows="true" auto_size="vertical" row_spacing="0">

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/footed/right" image_alignment="centre" height="35" width="35" col="0" row="0" row_span="2" />

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" font="label" spec="small" col="1" row="0" colour="faded text">

<translation id="text" translation_id="230001" type="use" value="Right Foot" />

</widget>

<widget class="footedness_label" id="fotR" auto_size="vertical" format="[%string#1]" col="1" row="1">

<integer id="get_property" value="Prft" />

</record>

</widget>

</widget>

</container>

Have a look at YACS, he has it in his player personal details panel.

http://i.imgur.com/olTBcbO.png

Text is a bit long though.

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,-1" height="40" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0">

<widget class="table" layout="-1,45" auto_size_rows="true" auto_size="vertical" row_spacing="0">

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/footed/left" image_alignment="centre" height="35" width="35" col="1" row="0" row_span="2" />

<widget class="label" alignment="right" auto_size="vertical" font="label" spec="small" col="0" row="0" colour="faded text">

<translation id="text" translation_id="230000" type="use" value="Left Foot" />

</widget>

<widget class="footedness_label" alignment="right" id="fotL" auto_size="vertical" format="[%string#1]" col="0" row="1">

<integer id="get_property" value="Plft" />

</record>

</widget>

</widget>

<widget class="table" layout="45, -1" auto_size_rows="true" auto_size="vertical" row_spacing="0">

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/footed/right" image_alignment="centre" height="35" width="35" col="0" row="0" row_span="2" />

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" font="label" spec="small" col="1" row="0" colour="faded text">

<translation id="text" translation_id="230001" type="use" value="Right Foot" />

</widget>

<widget class="footedness_label" id="fotR" auto_size="vertical" format="[%string#1]" col="1" row="1">

<integer id="get_property" value="Prft" />

</record>

</widget>

</widget>

</container>

Exactly where I need to put this because I try but not appear in my game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived