Football Manager 2016 - Official Beta Feedback

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wing backs with attack duty are too powerful. This is unrealistic and should be looked at.

play them on attack and they'll play as wingers, put them on support and they hold back a bit more, depends how you want to play the game.

First off, congrats on another great game. I skipped the previous edition and I'm right now comparing notes between FM14 and this years' version. I'm awaiting the first patch to start a career game, so right now I'm doing a bit of international management just to get a feel of the game. I have a couple of issues though, here goes:

- No match preparation training, or am I missing something? I realise the players spend only a few days together, but it's not at all uncommon for them to focus on one specific aspect of the game.

- No option to give players rest between qualifiers. The two qualifiers are usually 3 days apart and a lot of my players end up being far from fit for the second game. Obviously, they'll be tired, but I'd like to be given the option to let them skip a day of training to make sure they are at least fit enough to start the next game.

Would really appreciate some feedback here as match preparation used to be in the game for international teams, while nothing has changed in regards to giving a player a day off. I notice that my central defenders, wingbacks and wingers are the ones who don't recover in time btw, while my DM (who puts in a lot of km's) usually gets all the way back to 100%, a bit weird IMO.

Journeyman game, starting unemployed and then end up managing FC Twente, lead them to winning the division.

Second season get offered the job of Juventus, FC Barcelona and Everton so far.

I'm a bit shocked by the first two, not sure I'm worthy of Everton either after only one good season.

So I started my FM16 career with Man United, and I came 5th in the league at the end of the first season (losing out to spurs on the last day) :(

However, I did win the euro cup so I automatically qualified for champions cup anyways. So at the end of the season the mufc board set my initial budget as £163mil and I could adjust it to £193 mil if I wanted.

However after the champions cup final, I got a message confirming that I have qualified for next seasons champions cup, and now my budget was £257mil which could be adjusted to £290mil!

I mean isn't this just going overboard? I'm not complaining as it will help me loads but isn't this unrealistic and maybe classed as a bug?

thanks

utqrRdN.png

OfaJmwl.png

vyoGjPh.png

First off, congrats on another great game. I skipped the previous edition and I'm right now comparing notes between FM14 and this years' version. I'm awaiting the first patch to start a career game, so right now I'm doing a bit of international management just to get a feel of the game. I have a couple of issues though, here goes:

- No match preparation training, or am I missing something? I realise the players spend only a few days together, but it's not at all uncommon for them to focus on one specific aspect of the game.

- No option to give players rest between qualifiers. The two qualifiers are usually 3 days apart and a lot of my players end up being far from fit for the second game. Obviously, they'll be tired, but I'd like to be given the option to let them skip a day of training to make sure they are at least fit enough to start the next game.

Would really appreciate some feedback here as match preparation used to be in the game for international teams, while nothing has changed in regards to giving a player a day off. I notice that my central defenders, wingbacks and wingers are the ones who don't recover in time btw, while my DM (who puts in a lot of km's) usually gets all the way back to 100%, a bit weird IMO.

I actually notice this as well in FM15. The players report for international duty being tired. Most starters got to start their games with 80%+ condition. And for some strange reason, AI always have their players in peak condition(93-94%).

• SI Staff
Journeyman game, starting unemployed and then end up managing FC Twente, lead them to winning the division.

Second season get offered the job of Juventus, FC Barcelona and Everton so far.

I'm a bit shocked by the first two, not sure I'm worthy of Everton either after only one good season.

What coaching badges did you start with? What is your past playing experience?

Cheers,

Ben

On the Create a Club mode, when adding players to your team, it would be good to have 'Budget Value' as one of the filter condition options. At first I thought the 'Value' filter option did this, but realised later that 'Value' and 'Budget Value' are two different things. Given that you are constrained by budget values, it would be very handy to filter for players that are within budget. E.g. if I have £10m budget remaining, I would want to search for all players that have a Budget Value less than or equal to £10m.

Just a small thing though. I think the Create a Club concept is pretty cool and I'm sure you guys will fine-tune it over time.

IS anyone else noticing players unhappy with training? My first club was P/T so I assumed it was that but now at a professional club (motherwell) and players still unhappy at the workload

For context in both scenarios I had my A/Man assigned to individual, I have the team set to balanced and average with about middle on the scale between more and less match day training. Overall it says that training is medium.

• Administrators

Archived