[FM2015] Japanese League

it's work great!! thank you :)

but so sad that no choice for start game in 2016 season :(

I did test it, starting in 2016, but everytime I did, something wrong happened with the leagues. So I had to let it that way. You can use the start date of another country the begin at the end of 2015, but all results will be randomly generated by the game.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did test it, starting in 2016, but everytime I did, something wrong happened with the leagues. So I had to let it that way. You can use the start date of another country the begin at the end of 2015, but all results will be randomly generated by the game.

the reason this happens is probably the fact that last year (2014), it was the last year the JLeague played with one single stage. Therefore, the old file was set so that it transictioned from that model to the new one in 2015 which involves two stages. So what you'd want to do is basically make sure that 2016 works just like 2017 and get rid of all the other stuff. If you start in 2016 now the file is possibly looking to something that isn't there

Not sure if this can help you...

edit also this: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/445570-FM2016-Best-109-leagues-in-the-world-by-IFFHS

not sure if it works, also the matter of 2019 is discussed in the posts

the reason this happens is probably the fact that last year (2014), it was the last year the JLeague played with one single stage. Therefore, the old file was set so that it transictioned from that model to the new one in 2015 which involves two stages. So what you'd want to do is basically make sure that 2016 works just like 2017 and get rid of all the other stuff. If you start in 2016 now the file is possibly looking to something that isn't there

Not sure if this can help you...

edit also this: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/445570-FM2016-Best-109-leagues-in-the-world-by-IFFHS

not sure if it works, also the matter of 2019 is discussed in the posts

The file he posted there is the same one I posted here before finding those mistakes. He just merged it with the players file.

This file here have everything configured well. If you open the file in the editor, there are more than one of each division listed there, because they change in some years. But they have the exact year that changes really happen.

And I also tried to set everything to start in 2016, but because there are many competitions there must be something somewhere that I can't find that makes some competitions not work. It usually happens on J1 in 2019 or J3 right in 2016.

That's why I took it off for now the option to start in the 2016 season.

I've downloaded from claassen megapack for FM16 with Japanese league, but it hasn't got any of the real players in any of clubs. In last year game (FM15) I did the same and downloaded your database to with it. Are you doing a new database for this year game.

Or can you recommend another database to use to get current real players in the right clubs in Japan. Before anyone says anything I've already fix licences in the game, they're just greyed out.

I've downloaded from claassen megapack for FM16 with Japanese league, but it hasn't got any of the real players in any of clubs. In last year game (FM15) I did the same and downloaded your database to with it. Are you doing a new database for this year game.

Or can you recommend another database to use to get current real players in the right clubs in Japan. Before anyone says anything I've already fix licences in the game, they're just greyed out.

Could someone please reupload the player database? :)
I'd also like to know if there's going to be a version for this year, no J League database for FM16?

widehawk is away from this forum for a long time now, so I don't think he'll do a new database for this year. Also, it takes a huge amount of time to correct all the errors that occur when loading last year player file. Then, I can't do it also, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have added the J-League by using one of the 'world league' expansion files (found on this forum), and I've added the DB from last year (found in this thread).

It all works fine, except for some teams, where almost all players can play the central defender role (even strikers), and stuff like that.

It's pretty unbalanced and it isn't fun to buy players that way. Anyone who knows a workaround for this problem?

I don't care about new transfers, the old DB is more than enough for me to play with, but it should at least include the correct positions for every player.

• 2 weeks later...
I have added the J-League by using one of the 'world league' expansion files (found on this forum), and I've added the DB from last year (found in this thread).

It all works fine, except for some teams, where almost all players can play the central defender role (even strikers), and stuff like that.

It's pretty unbalanced and it isn't fun to buy players that way. Anyone who knows a workaround for this problem?

I don't care about new transfers, the old DB is more than enough for me to play with, but it should at least include the correct positions for every player.

It's an issue with the editor in which all new created players automatically get Central Defender assigned as their position. You need to go into the editor and search all players who play DC and say AMR and remove DC since it's clear they are not DC's. I did it once, it took me 10 mins maximum to correct the issue.

the file is corrupted.... all changes after saving some changes have disappeared when you load it ....

I try to make some transfers... but there are many bugs...

the file is too old...

Everything has to be done again...the file needs to go back to the drawing board

It's an issue with the editor in which all new created players automatically get Central Defender assigned as their position. You need to go into the editor and search all players who play DC and say AMR and remove DC since it's clear they are not DC's. I did it once, it took me 10 mins maximum to correct the issue.

Ah okay awesome, will give it a try! :D

Thanks man

We are try to create a new file..... probably only JL1 players..(not so accurated as this... but not corrupted)

When I made my update in the past, I had written a script to collect the data from various internet sources, and output in FM XML format. Tempted to do it again.

No, it is that Konami has the licenses for PES and thus SI is not allowed to make it.

This is myth, I spoke with Miles about this. That's never been the problem. They just don't want to pay for the license.

This year EA has bought the JLeague license, anyway.

This is myth, I spoke with Miles about this. That's never been the problem. They just don't want to pay for the license.

This year EA has bought the JLeague license, anyway.

Did not know that. It always was the story that Konami had it, and it was not possible to use this licence for FM. Good to know. Hopefully one day Japan will be covered in FM from the start.

I made JL1 from scratch with widehawk caracteristic players. It have players history, staff, contract, players hair/skin color and facepack too.

I will update it every seasons. But i'm focusing only on J one league. I finish the details and will upload it later next week.

I made JL1 from scratch with widehawk caracteristic players. It have players history, staff, contract, players hair/skin color and facepack too.

I will update it every seasons. But i'm focusing only on J one league. I finish the details and will upload it later next week.

Can't wait thanks a lot for your work!

We have just made JL1...... but not accurated as Widehawk... the file is ready...

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for your work. Thanks a lot.

Archived