FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

cezar.sl

Marquinhos wasn't listed on mine but Digne was, strange.

I played as PSG last year and Marquinos becomes a monster in a few years. Him and Balanta at the back will keep you solid for 10 years. Well, as solid as the shocking defending on this years engine lets you be.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have started my new game with the PA changes and the new update, but I have also taken off the loans for Ilori and Wisdom because I want to concentrate on developing them instead of loaning them out.

Not going to buy many players in this save. Probably the two obvious choices of Balanta and Romero, a back up goalkeeper and a rotation/young left back.

I'm going to attempt to turn Jordan Rossiter into the monster that he was last year and eventually make him the new Steven Gerrard (or the new Jordan Henderson, as Hendo himself is the new Gerrard. :lol: )

Marquinhos wasn't listed on mine but Digne was, strange.

I played as PSG last year and Marquinos becomes a monster in a few years. Him and Balanta at the back will keep you solid for 10 years. Well, as solid as the shocking defending on this years engine lets you be.

Not just that, but he's potentially one of the best defenders in the world in real life. Bizarre how he would be listed for so little, I wonder what happened in the develop process for that one. :lol:

Here's all attribute changes from the opening post to the new patch on a game I've just loaded. Think they've been harsh on a couple (Coutinho especially) but Can is a nice increase. Obviously there are random attributes for a few of the young lads, hence the +7/8/9

Brad Jones - +4 (Free Kicks), +1 (Penalties)

Simon Mignolet - +2 (Off The Ball), +1 (Free Kicks), -2 (Command of Area)

Glen Johnson - +1 (Dribbling, Anticipation Bravery, Flair), -1 (Decisions, Off The Ball), -2 (Natural Fitness, Pace), -4 (Passing)

Jon Flanagan - No Change

Andre Wisdom - +2 (Penalties)

Kolo Toure - No Change

Martin Skrtel - No Change

Dejan Lovren - -1 (First Touch, Concentration), -3 (Decisions)

Mamadou Sakho - +1 (Heading), -1 (Passing), -2 (Technique, First Touch, Concentration), -3 (Long Shots)

Lloyd Jones - +7 (Determination, Long Shots), +4 (Free Kicks) +2 (Crossing), +1 (Long Throws, Natural Fitness), -1 (Positioning Work Rate, Pace, Marking, Technique, Concentration, Anticipation), -2 (Dribbling), -3 (Aggression, Flair, Penalties),

Tiago Ilori - -2 (Finishing)

Sebastian Coates - +3 (Penalties), -1 (Free Kicks, Technique, Concentration, Work Rate), -3 (Corners), -4 (Passing)

Javi Manquillo - +2 (Crossing, Flair), +1 (Dribbling, First Touch, Free Kicks, Heading, Long Shots, Technique, Aggression, Concentration, Bravery, Decisions, Vision, Work Rate), -1 (Corners, Finishing, Long Throws, Passing, Anticipation, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Jumping, Pace, Stamina, , Strength), -5 (Penalties)

Jose Enrique - +2 (Composure), +1 (Heading, Concentration), -1 (Dribbling, Work Rate), -2 (Crossing), -3 (Corners, Finishing)

Alberto Moreno - No Change

Emre Can - +4 (Concentration), +3 (Heading, Teamwork), +2 (Anticipation), +1 (First Touch, Long Shots, Marking, Composure, Decisions)

Steven Gerrard - +1 (Free Kicks, Composure, Natural Fitness), -1 (Tackling, Aggression)

Lucas Leiva - +2 (Aggression)

Jordan Rossiter - +5 (Determination), +4 (Long Throws) +1 (Corners, Marking), -1 (Tackling, Aggression), -2 (Free Kicks), -3 (Natural Fitness), -4 (Flair), -6 (Penalties),

Jordan Henderson - -1 (Penalties)

Joe Allen - +2 (Free Kicks), +1 (First Touch)

Adam Lallana - No Change

Raheem Sterling - +6 (Natural Fitness), +3 (Stamina, Strength), +2 (Jumping), +1 (Technique), -1 (Crossing, First Touch, Decisions, Off The Ball, Teamwork, Vision, WorkRate) -2 (Finishing, LongShots)

Philippe Coutinho - +1 (Technique Jumping, Strength), -1 (Crossing, Finishing, Free Kicks, Long Shots, Tackling, Anticipation, Bravery, Teamwork)

Oussama Assaidi - Not At Club

Sheyi Ojo - +5 (Free Kicks), +3 (Long Throws, Penalties, Determination), +2 (Corners), +1 (Jumping), -4 (Leadership)

Harry Wilson - +5 (Leadership), +3 (Natural Fitness), +1 (Crossing, Long Throws, Work Rate), -3 (Aggression, Stamina), -4 (Penalties)

Jordon Ibe - +4 (Penalties), +3 (Vision), +2 (Finishing, Long Shots, Anticipation), +1 (Crossing, Marking, Composure, Decisions, Off The Ball)

Lazar Markovic - +3 (Teamwork, Work Rate), +2 (Vision) ,+1 (Heading), -4 (Long Throws)

Suso - Not At Club

Ryan Kent - +9 (Leadership), +7 (Heading), +3 (Penalties, Aggression, Determination) +2 (Positioning), -4 (Long Throws), -5 (Concentration)

Adam Phillips - +10 (Work Rate), +9 (Aggression), +7 (Leadership), +5 (Heading, Jumping), +3 (Marking, Stamina, Bravery, Crossing, Long Shots), +2 (Corners, Teamwork, Tackling) , +1 (Concentration, Dribbling, Anticipation, Passing) -1 (Penalties, Vision, Finsihing, Long Throws, Free Kicks), -2 (Composure, Strength) -6 (Acceleration, Pace), -7 (Agility)

Luis Alberto - No Change

Divock Origi - No Change

Fabio Borini - -2 (Penalties)

Rickie Lambert - -1 (Dribbling, Heading, Long Shots, Long Throws, Flair, Off The Ball), -2 (Crossing, Free Kicks, Penalties), -4 Passing,

Iago Aspas - No Change

Jerome Sinclair - +1 (Strength), -2 (Marking), (-4 Corners), -6 (Free Kicks)

Mario Balotelli - -1 (Penalties, Strength, Bravery, Crossing, Dribbling, Finishing, Long Shots, Long Throws), -2 (Corners, Heading, Passing, Aggression, Decisions)

Daniel Sturridge - No Change

That's amazing. Thank you.

do I resist temptation and leave Digne & Marquihos at PSG?? 6.5m for 2 of the best young defenders on the game??

I know the game is not real life but this is probably a bit too much as you would need to pay 40m+ to get both really

on the other hand Jesus Vallejo seems to have gotten a little boost in CA and his release is a nice 1.1m. CB future sorted right there

I have started my new game with the PA changes and the new update, but I have also taken off the loans for Ilori and Wisdom because I want to concentrate on developing them instead of loaning them out.

Not going to buy many players in this save. Probably the two obvious choices of Balanta and Romero, a back up goalkeeper and a rotation/young left back.

I'm going to attempt to turn Jordan Rossiter into the monster that he was last year and eventually make him the new Steven Gerrard (or the new Jordan Henderson, as Hendo himself is the new Gerrard. :lol: )

Not just that, but he's potentially one of the best defenders in the world in real life. Bizarre how he would be listed for so little, I wonder what happened in the develop process for that one. :lol:

i'm tempted to cancel both loan deals as well but I don't think Wisdom's PA is high enough to make it worthwhile. altho he would be very useful in season 1 with Flanno injured and wanting to sell Johnson.

Is your board pretty cheap too? They barely give me any money for transfers.

I am at the start of second season after winning the league, fa cup and league cup on the first season

have you tried adjusting the budget. Move all wages to transfer funds and then ask for more wages. you have more chance of getting extra on wages

also depends on how much you spent in season 1 and if a lot was over 48 months it eats into future budgets

Enjoying the new update so far hope a hotfix fixes some issues such as low transfer fee for the 2 psg players & u18s bug where senior players can be selected apart from that loving it

How's the ME? Defending and such?

Enjoying the new update so far hope a hotfix fixes some issues such as low transfer fee for the 2 psg players & u18s bug where senior players can be selected apart from that loving it

I started a new save as well. Not going near Digne or Marquinhos

I 100% feel comfortable exploiting those bugs because at the same time you can get potentially world class players like Lucas Romero and Eder Balanta for similar prices. Players, whom like Marquinhos, Digne and Butland can slot into any team as either rotation or first team players.

However, I probably won't buy Marquinhos or Digne (definitely Butland though, as he's English) because they will more than likely want really high wages, considering they play for PSG. I don't particularly need Digne, as Moreno is better and I can bring in a cheaper alternative (free, in fact) in Gonzalo Piovi who has similar potential and will play as a rotation option at the club.

I'm very hesitant on Marquinhos. He's potentially world class, but he doesn't really look that much of a commanding centre back that I prefer.

First transfer Window, I went a little crazy and just got a whole new team, nearly.

IN

Clyne $15M

Balanta $6.5M

Butland $3.3M

Reed $20M (highly rated and looks first team for sure, never noticed him before??? PA Boost?)

Stones $25.5M

Romero $8.75M

Tielemans $9M

Kavanagh $4.4M

Benteke $16.25M

$108.7 Million!!

OUT

Allen $17.5M

Johnson $9M

Enrique $5.5M

Toure $525K

Borini $7.5M

$40 Million

Leiva and Lallana are transfer listed, no bids as per usual.

------------------------- Benteke -------------------------

--Markovic ------------------------------------ Lallana --

---------- Reed ----- Tielemans ----- Romero ---------

-- Kavanagh ----- Balanta ----- Stones ------ Clyne --

---------------------- Butland ----------------------------

I could effectively name the team above, with Balotelli, Moreno, Lovren, Can, Lambert also still not at the club last season.

Which really makes a staggering 14 new players at the club in one window as I started July 2014.

I 100% feel comfortable exploiting those bugs because at the same time you can get potentially world class players like Lucas Romero and Eder Balanta for similar prices. Players, whom like Marquinhos, Digne and Butland can slot into any team as either rotation or first team players.

However, I probably won't buy Marquinhos or Digne (definitely Butland though, as he's English) because they will more than likely want really high wages, considering they play for PSG. I don't particularly need Digne, as Moreno is better and I can bring in a cheaper alternative (free, in fact) in Gonzalo Piovi who has similar potential and will play as a rotation option at the club.

I'm very hesitant on Marquinhos. He's potentially world class, but he doesn't really look that much of a commanding centre back that I prefer.

Marquinhos wants around £20,000 p/w, Digne £60,000 p/w.

If you want a new commanding centre back, have a look at Juan Jesus. Costs around £10m, and he's a very good defender.

8 Games in new save with new patch, won all 8 and only conceded 1!! WHAT THE? I went from conceding to many to hardly at all.

Also my first 11+some team are all injured! WTF!!!

Games seem more scripted than ever.

Same with my game defending has improved but way to many injuries

Currently laying the foundations for my long term save until FM16 comes out.

I'm basically going to write down most of my notes but in..well not note form. :lol:

1.) Create a scouting system where I can possibly get 75 - 80% scouting knowledge as soon as possible. This will be done by hiring as many scouts as possible and sending them on roaming assignments. This will probably be a good way to bring in bargain basement players and develop them for profit.

2.) Create the best training and coaching set up as possible. - Team Cohesion, very high, match tactics in preseason, balanced low, match tactics in general season.

3.) Create an entirely new tactical system. I won't reveal anything about this because I have found that different people gain different results and I don't want to be responsible for ****ing up someone's game. :lol:

4.) Outline of transfers:

Out

Glen Johnson - terribly high wages, average player. - £110k/week.

Brad Jones - useless.

Kolo Toure - high wages, ageing. - £70k/week.

Dejan Lovren - high wages, not good enough. - £70k/week.

Jose Enrique - simply not good enough to start, prefer a younger option. -£55k/week

Lucas Leiva - high wages, better alternative (Lucas Romero) - £75k/week.

Adam Lallana - high wages, too many players in position. - £75k/week. Although will assess player with game time in current season - retrain as CM?

Fabio Borini - simply not good enough - £35k/week.

Mario Balotelli - downgraded, terrible work ethic, complains a lot, hate in real life (I seriously wrote this down :lol: ) - £100k/week.

Rickie Lambert - ageing, not good enough. -£50k/week.

IN

Jack Butland - £4 million. Great English rotation goalkeeper

Jeronimo Rulli - (?). Main transfer target.

Eder Alvarez Balanta - £5 million. Potentially world class central defender.

Marquinhos - £3.1 million. Potentially world class central defender.

Gonzalo Piovi - Free. Great, young potential play

Lucas Romero - £9 million. Probably the best all round midfielder in the game available at his age.

Youri Tielemans - £10 million. Potentially all time great.

Gabriel Barbosa - £8.75 million. Potential world class player.

Player developmental plans:

Andre Wisdom - first team rotation centre back. Tutored by Skrtel/Sakho.

Tiago Ilori - loan out for two seasons, sell on for profit.

Ryan McLaughlin - loan out for season. Assess development.

Jordon Rossiter - "New Steven Gerrard" project. Treat like a first team rotation central midfielder/defensive midfielder. Tutor, develop using PPMs.

Sheyi Ojo. - Currently out on loan - upgrade to 98 CA to reflect current first team situation at Wigan.

Harry Wilson - develop at club.

Ryan Kent - develop at club.

Joao Teixera and Luis Alberto - keep out on loan, assess development. Future money spinners.

Divock Origi - Don't like in real life. Assess development.

Jordon Ibe - First team rotation AML/R.

Jerome Sinclair - develop at club.

Phew, that's a lot of typing. :lol:

Now just lost Sturridge and Benteke.

Still beat Man City 4-1, same as tonight's score in the EPL :p

Edit: Skrtel and Leiva now down.

This si a joke, seriously... I get a couple back, and a couple more go down, I have had 10 or more injuries at once at all times.

Game is a broken.

This si a joke, seriously... I get a couple back, and a couple more go down, I have had 10 or more injuries at once at all times.

Game is a broken.

Wow. I thought I just had bad luck with my 9 injuries to first team players, maybe it's something else than bad luck though.

Wow. I thought I just had bad luck with my 9 injuries to first team players, maybe it's something else than bad luck though.

Sort of lucky I went crazy with the shopping and was unable to clear out the dead wood, otherwise I would of been in real trouble.

Still going strong despite injuries, 11 games, only 4 conceded and yet to be beaten.

Been through training etc, nothing stands out and even reduced the load a fair bit to see what happens..

One thing I noticed when going through the list however is, most injuries occur during or after a player has played an international match.

Game is a broken.

Same happened to me but since I restarted been ok so far most of them are Hernias I'm sure SI will release a hotfix this week

Agent ownerships are ********.

I just cancelled a transfer for Barbosa of £9.75 million because his damn agent wants £15 FRIGGIN MILLION.

I guess I'm sticking with what I have in terms of strikers.

I just cancelled a transfer for Barbosa of £9.75 million because his damn agent wants £15 FRIGGIN MILLION.

Maybe, but that's probably pretty realistic. I mean, Santos only received like 17 million for Neymar when the total fee was almost 60 million. That might be a bit extreme and I don't know about Barbosa's third-party ownership situation, but in real life, Santos are on the verge of a financial collapse. They went months without paying their players this season and I suspect that they own very little of their best players.

To your earlier post, wouldn't get rid of Origi, did a long save to 2025 on last patch and he won Ballon D'or 4 times at Dortmund

His stats were ridiculous too, so with the right guidance, world class player on your hands

Whatever I try I seem to always concede an early goal. Tried nearly everything with tactics. Anyone any ideas with the standard LFC defence plus Balanata?

you just have to settle on a tactic and give the team time to become familiar with it. you wont start any tactic with 10+ clean sheets

my tactic has a flat back 4. full backs are set to Wingbacks Support and the CB and just as standard. works ok. I play a DM set to Anchor Defend as well

always check you scout report. They will tell you on that how much an Agent will ask for their share. Santos probably only own 40% of Barbosa so the report you get back saying he is available for £9.75M is only for that portion

£25M is still a decent price for him as you will have him for 10 seasons and get 20 goals a season from him

I am nearly done with FM!

Most players complaining about first team opportunities, and those who are crying missed 1 game out of 10. I can't keep them happy, they run to other players and media, I call a team meeting and now the whole team thinks I am being unfair.

Next game the player is back in the side (was anyway), and now the team are more annoyed because i gave in to his demands?

Most of my team are unhappy, the other half are injured, I draw most games these days.

Still first somehow, 26 games in and only conceded 13 goals! What ?????

you just have to settle on a tactic and give the team time to become familiar with it. you wont start any tactic with 10+ clean sheets

my tactic has a flat back 4. full backs are set to Wingbacks Support and the CB and just as standard. works ok. I play a DM set to Anchor Defend as well

I'll continue with it, 8/10 times they will score early, like in the first 3 mins and then i either draw or come from behind to win. Don't have a defensive issue as such but it just irritates me about losing the early goal.

I am nearly done with FM!

Most players complaining about first team opportunities, and those who are crying missed 1 game out of 10. I can't keep them happy, they run to other players and media, I call a team meeting and now the whole team thinks I am being unfair.

Next game the player is back in the side (was anyway), and now the team are more annoyed because i gave in to his demands?

Most of my team are unhappy, the other half are injured, I draw most games these days.

Still first somehow, 26 games in and only conceded 13 goals! What ?????

I still play FM14 aswell as 15, i agree there any issues like this which are a pain. I play FM14 and 15 and at the moment i still prefer 14, i#m trying my best to get on with 15 but its a hard task.

I still play FM14 aswell as 15, i agree there any issues like this which are a pain. I play FM14 and 15 and at the moment i still prefer 14, i#m trying my best to get on with 15 but its a hard task.

It was ok until after the update.

Now it should be renamed to "Complaints Manager 15"..

The defending is ok but the injuries are a joke since the new update

Defending is too good IMO, we went from 50 goals a season against to 18 using the exact same tactic and players.

Sturridge has just got his 8th Injury for the season, all minor of cause. I am in March!

Defending is too good IMO, we went from 50 goals a season against to 18 using the exact same tactic and players.

Sturridge has just got his 8th Injury for the season, all minor of cause. I am in March!

You can see how SI struggle. One minute teams are scoring too much, then too little - Conceding too much, not conceding enough. SI will never find a "balance" as its dependent on tactics, players morale, form, conditions etc...

Finished my 1st season with 4th PRM, I didn't expect to win any cup since I disabled 1st transfer and still starting to get better at the game. This is my 2nd season so far:

In:

Jack Wilshere (30 mils)

Nathan Clyne (10 mils)

Lucas Romero (7 mils - previous winter transfer)

Balata (5 mils - previous winter transfer)

Out:

Glen Johnson (Free - impossible to sell him)

Borini (8 mils)

Won 3 matches with 3 early red cards, 1 for Lucas, 1 for Romero, 1 for Moreno. The only lost was to Man City 2-3, expect to lift PRM this season, will update later.

Started a Liverpool save after seeing their squad after the update, just appealed to me.

Bought in quite a few youngsters, sold a few of the older players, don't have prices as I'm at work:

IN

Butland

Balanta

Gaya

Lucas Romero

Mitrovic

OUT

Jones

Enrique

Allen

Lucas Leiva

Borini

Lambert (loan)

(think I've missed someone out)

Also renewed Johnson's contract, can get some money for him at the end of the year then as I ran out of transfer money after all that. Recalled Origi from loan too, he's been fantastic so far as a backup False 9 to Sturridge, as well as an IF if I've been chasing a goal.

Only 3 league games played so far, 2-1 win vs Everton (h), 1-1 draw to Hull (a) and a 3-0 win vs Burnley (h).

Champions League group looks okay, Barcelona, Liverpool, Basel and Steau Bucharest. Got Fulham away in the League Cup.

Usual injury bug struck hard in pre-season though, had Balotelli, Mitrovic, Origi was on holiday for most of it??, Coutinho, Lallana and Sterling all missed big chunks of it which forced me to use some of the youngsters in pre-season and leave practically a half match fit squad for when the season started, Rossiter was very good in pre-season though, as well as Jordan Ibe. Will keep them around until Jan and develop them myself for a bit before sending them on loan for 6 months for some first team football. Quite impressed with the amount of decent potential players in the u21's and u18's.

Training and youth facilities will both be upgraded in the summer.

Completely changed all the staff, think I may have only kept Renshaw as u18's physio.

Promising start :)

Archived