World Cup Betting Thread - with as much discussion as possible!

gillsminnow

Going through last couple of years results it looks like Ja Cheol Koo (17/2 FGS) and Dmitri Kombarov (22/1 FGS) are penalty takers for SK and Russia.

Fancy a tight game with a penalty possibly deciding this one.

Can get 16/1 and 25/1 respectively on betfair exchange

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think Brazil are a bit overpriced in this match. In the last 8 competitive meeting between the two sides, Mexico have won 6. 9/1 for Mexico to win.

Should have done Mexico or draw instead. I knew Brazil wouldn't win though.

Where do the majority of Russia players play? Surely coming from their kind of climate to this will have a major effect?

I think I read somewhere that Moscow is hotter on average than London during the month of June. Completely at odds with what a lot of people think (including me until I heard that).

About £240 up, indirectly due to Russia & Belgium.

Had £10 on each to win, with £10 & £20 left in my Betfair account. Both teams went behind so I went to put my last money on the Roulette, won £120 each time. :lol:

d5320bea2711c3f915bccb5f5f63ae87.png

This is my MM bet waiting on tonight's game. The actual return for 4 lines is around £180. To cover this I've opened up an account with Betfred and placed £25 on a South Korea clean sheet at 4/1. Will also receive a free £25 bet with them which, if I receive before the game starts I'll place on Russia winning to nil which will return £52.50 (£77.50 minus the £25 stake).

Russia winning to nil - £180~ + £52.50 = £232~

Russia failing to score - £125

Russia winning and BTTS - £368

Any other score - £180~

Covered pretty well.

Cashed out for £230.23 with 10mins left. :thup:

stan james doing do a both teams to score treble tonight get a £5 free bet win or lose

Yeah seen that. BetPack doing the same offer too if you have an account there, they banned me though :(

Went with no in Holland game, no in Croatia game and yes in Spain game but the way this world cup is going you'd be better off going for a yes treble.

Yeah seen that. BetPack doing the same offer too if you have an account there, they banned me though :(

Went with no in Holland game, no in Croatia game and yes in Spain game but the way this world cup is going you'd be better off going for a yes treble.

dont have betpack account never even heard of it will check them out now

A red card between Uruguay and England tomorrow is 5/2. Carlos Velasco Carballo is the ref, he's produced 3 red cards in the last 5 matches. Could be a tetchy game tomorrow and Uruguay have already shown lack of discipline in this tournament.

WOW. Spain's prices to beat Australie have decreased by quite a bit. On Skybet they were originally at 1.17 or so and now it is 1.40. Anything can happen as this WC has shown but you would think Spain will want to end off with a victory so good price tbh.

Archived