Haha! FOUR yellows given out at once!

Have you guys ever seen this? It was 2-2 late into the match and my MC broke out on a run and scored the go ahead. The other team clearly thought he was offside (he wasn't) and argued for what seemed like a minute straight. Literally, their players surged around the referee and walked back and forth for almost a whole minute. Then it was like a slot machine of notifications. YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW.

You guys seen this before? Made me laugh.

2014-03-21_00003_zps851d1eab.jpg

2014-03-21_00002_zpscdcf2fb5.jpg

Not seen 4 at once before, but seen two a few times.

In my opinion this kind of thing doesn't happen enough. In FM12 I saw players get red-carded for arguing about decisions, never saw it once in FM13 or FM14 so far though.

These little things bring the game alive and add a lot of feeling to the game that is otherwise very bland and sedate at times. The game needs more emotion :)

Like Erimus1876 pointed out, I've seen this once or twice in FM12 and maybe FM11. I've seen yellows being issued to players on both teams for arguing with the referee and his assistants. IMHO, this should happen more often. Way more often.

It was back in...FM10 I think, maybe 09, but I had a situation where two players got booked for complaining. For one of them, it was his second yellow and thus he was off. His teammates complained about the sending off, one of them got booked - which was his second yellow. Two down. This in turn lead to more complaints, and another yellow. For the remaining guy who got booked in the first place....

Totally agree with this. Hopefully SI can reply to this and give us a reason why there is no/lack of emotion and referee mistakes in this game.

It still is in the game, but more often than not the players with low professionalism and sportsmanship will fail to develop into good players, they will also fall through the cracks at bigger clubs and likely not sign for lesser clubs meaning a lot of them will retire before ever getting into mainstream football.

It's very rare that people are still playing in the lower echelons where these players may well be 5-10 years into the game, those who are probably see more of it but its counter-productive to sign these players and therefore, most of us avoid them.

Like Erimus1876 pointed out, I've seen this once or twice in FM12 and maybe FM11. I've seen yellows being issued to players on both teams for arguing with the referee and his assistants. IMHO, this should happen more often. Way more often.

It should happen more in real life. Would love to see a ref book every player surrounding him.

Player_1 kicks Player_2. Red card!!

Made FM07 and 06 fun. Was great to see players kicking and punching each other. Anyway, great to see those arguments resulting in cards. But, is it present in 13? Never seen more than one booked at once.

game that is otherwise very bland and sedate at times. The game needs more emotion :)
Don't want to sound like I am trolling FM, but I couldn't agree more with this comment. Need more flair, emotion, animations and sounds/atmosphere to games.

I don't care for sound, but Iagree on the other points
Yeh well, at a real football game there is sound. As someone who has a hearing impaired family member, I know what it's like to take hearing for granted. It is amazing to "feel" the atmosphere at games, especially from different cultures and I just wish SI would do something about it. The generic sounds, which are now over 10 years old, need an update, but I do understand that most alt-tabbing FM players don't care for sound or graphics - but that doesn't mean the rest of us who watch games on full mode, should be devoid of match atmosphere.

Anyway this is going offtopic :D

Last year had Podolski sent off for 2 yellows - both for diving...

On FM06 remember playing Sunderland, who had 2 players sent off at the same time, 1 kicked Hleb, the other punched him! Hleb must have been really annoying...

Archived