The Better Half's ** Split 451**

Guys, I really suggest you give the new tactic some time to bed in. It's amazing at the moment for me with Arsenal. I know it's Arsenal but we won the treble with the best defense season after season. Trust me, you won't regret it, if it doesn't work, it's either your team talk, morale, training or just dumb luck.

Best football I've seen in FM2013 using the new tactic. I'd hate to say this, prolly will jinx my season but the new tactic beats the old one by a mile.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to improve the fluidity of the new tactic when you first add it, try converting it to classic and then moving Creative Freedom to the minimum and Mentality a couple of clicks into Attacking. This matches the old tactics settings. It shouldn't make a difference to the actual tactic as all of the players are manually tweaked which overides these settings.

May I know the pitch size?

Yeap, I think this plays some role in the success of the tactic. I'm currently managing Valencia and we're struggling like hell at the moment. Probably because I had the pitch set as large and wide as possible. Inputs, TBH?

Well-made lassic tactics tend to be better plug&play options, as TC ones require more general effort to be top-notch for everyone, like proper shout combinations.

That said, original tactic works better for me on new patch also, despite full fluidity in both. It's also in my opinion the best plug&play tactic made for FM2013 so far.

In my humble opinion, there is something wrong here, something I have seen myself, My " 3 loaded tactics" actually dropped when the new patch arrived WITHOUT me changing versions

Hi. Any news about the new tactic and the new patch? Seemes not to be working as good as before.

Having no joy whatsoever since the latest patch. To be fair, It hasn't been consistent since I started using it pre patches but I stuck with it to give it time to gel. I'm Blackburn, just after Jan window in 1st season and the trouble I have is I can't stop conceding goals. Been 2-0 up in 2 of last 3 games and lost 1 and drew 1, lost the other 1-3 at home to Huddersfield who were bottom! Haven't won in 8 games now. This is my 1st 11 and back ups

GK Robinson/Kean

RB Flanagan/Orr

CB Hanley/Danny

CB Caulker/Ivens/Givet

LB Briggs/Digne

DM Etuhu/Lowe

CM Murphy/Arismendi

LM Olssen/Kazim Richards(play rm style if using him)

AM Will Hughes/Vukcevic

RW Wellington Nem/Rochina

ST Ademilson/Rhodes/Rochina/goodwillie

Not a bad squad. What baffles me, is that for all the goals I am conceding, only Flanagan 6.97 and Orr 6.89 hav a rating lower than 7. Caulker 7.87 and Hanley 7.53 are my 2 main CBS and they have the 2 highest ratings after Nem in the squad. Even Robbo and Etuhu are in the low 7's so my defensive side of the squad, according to their ratings are playing well. So why all the losses and goals conceded?

I admit my team talks might not be great all the time but I would expect to see poorer ratings if they aren't responding well or not responding at all and that isn't happening. How can I stop the rot?

Where is TBH? What's up?
Original works the same for me in new patch. Maybe slightly worse away. But away games are a huge problem in FM13 anyway.

Sorry, I have been away with work for a while. Anyway, I am testing some tweaks with Justified and hopefully, we can post a new improved version next week. Basiclly, the new version is more like the original one. Will keep you posted.

Sorry, I have been away with work for a while. Anyway, I am testing some tweaks with Justified and hopefully, we can post a new improved version next week. Basiclly, the new version is more like the original one. Will keep you posted.

Looking forward to it :)

Yep.Me too. It's not working that bad, but it's a bit inconstant at the moment.

Basiclly, these are the tweaks that we are using, tweaks made to the version found in the OP

D-Line 3 clicks higher ( than it is now)

Width 2 clicks higher then narrow

Tempo 5 clicks from the LEFT (slow)

DMC passing 1 click into mixed from Short

MC passing 2 clicks lower then first Direct

Remove HUB on DC

Basiclly, these are the tweaks that we are using, tweaks made to the version found in the OP

Remove HUB on DC

Sorry my ignorance, but what does "HUB" mean? I don't play the game in the English version.

Thx

Remove HUB on DC

Can you please use the 1-20 notches rating for this so I know I got it right.

The most left is 0, the middle is 10 and the most right is 20 notches.

Thanks

Can you please use the 1-20 notches rating for this so I know I got it right.

The most left is 0, the middle is 10 and the most right is 20 notches.

Thanks

As I dont have the game up and running( alway with work, I can't)

But it's pretty simple and it makes no difference I you get a slider a notch wrong.

Just follow the decription and I pretty certain that you will get to the same settings as I have.

Remove HUB on DC

I was using the original tactics (the classic ones), since the TC versions didn't work as well as before. Applied the tweaks and the tactic is working great again with the TC version. Thanks for the efforts and the fantastic tactic.

I was using the original tactics (the classic ones), since the TC versions didn't work as well as before. Applied the tweaks and the tactic is working great again with the TC version. Thanks for the efforts and the fantastic tactic.

Thats great, who are you playing with mate ?

The tweaks saw my Truro City team go on a very good run and get promoted to the conference. In league two, we lost on penalties away at Birmingham in the league cup and have won three of our first five league games scoring three goals in each. A faster striker has paid great dividends.

As I dont have the game up and running( alway with work, I can't)

But it's pretty simple and it makes no difference I you get a slider a notch wrong.

Just follow the decription and I pretty certain that you will get to the same settings as I have.

hmm i followed the slider notch.. it doesnt get me the result u posted

width 2 click higher then narrow ?

wat does that mean ? i put 2 clicks higher.. it doesnt come to narrow

and same goes to DMC passing

hmm i followed the slider notch.. it doesnt get me the result u posted

width 2 click higher then narrow ?

wat does that mean ? i put 2 clicks higher.. it doesnt come to narrow

and same goes to DMC passing

It meant that the setting should be 2 clicks Into normal etc.

TBH I'm relative newcomer to FM13, have applied the tweaks you mention a few posts above and am using for Aberdeen.

I'm in December of season 1 and am currently 8th in the league - mrwoodz's 4-4-1-1 Dortmund hasn't really done it for me.

35c1slv.png

I really should be finishing Top 4 at least with the squad i've got, so will give this a few games to gel and will expect hope that this one can bring me back up the table.

EDIT to add - the league table is before starting using this tactic.

Even since the tweaks, my consistency has fallen through the floor. I wonder if TBH could upload the tweaked version just in case I've done something wrong/clicked a few too many notches.

Mine too, I went back to the original tactic.

I also noticed that I can't score if I don't put attacking movement as match prep.

I have never seen this fourm so dead. One/two posts a day max. Not just for this .tac, for all of them.

This board used to be a great source of information, loads of different .tacs to try, but now not a lot.

Shame.

I really hope they put plug & play tactics back for FM14 because I don't enjoy fiddling with tactics, but I micromanage every other thing in the game.

Truro now top after 10 games. By necessity, I had to play a striker at AML - he has good dribbling, pace and crossing and is on fire. If he's not supplying goals he's scoring from right wing crosses.

Truro are now on a disastrous run of six games without a win and without scoring more than one goal including a bad away loss in the cup at a team two divisions lower and a loss at home to Bury who came from behind to win in the last minute despite them having lost the previous five away games. The players are full of errors and easily bullied off the ball.

Archived