dafuge's FM13 challenge

I'm being targeted by a tycoon for a takeover apparently. Despite my old board deciding to build me a nice 8.25m stadium (not sure where they got the money from) they got me a -10 point deduction in the BSP. I have hardly any players (wasn't able to renegotiate with my old ones in time) so I've got a bunch of my useless youth players filling in for the few senior players I have left. Fingers crossed this tycoon takeover goes through!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buxton+logo.jpg

ElSmurfo - Buxton - Blue Square Bet North - 2013/14

3rd Place (Promoted)

League - Past Positions

A quite incredible start to my time at the Bucks! Tipped to come 22nd, I quickly set about bringing in a whole new team (which tends to be my philosophy in this challenge!). The new lads brought me some decent results early, which opened up the loan market and allowed me to bring in some superstars at BSN level. The additions of Gibbons and Buxton around Christmas/New Year in particular were the tipping point, which saw us take 28 points from our last 10 games of the season. A finish of 3rd was just what we deserved!

Unfortunately, not thinking I'd even make the playoffs, I didn't extend the length of a few of those key short-term loans, so I lost my AMC, AMR, and lone striker before the semis. Add to that month-long injuries to my 2nd and 3rd strikers and I was limping into the playoffs at best! Form and morale kept us going though, and we won a tight away leg to bogey team Southport 1-0. The reverse leg was an absolute heart-stopper. We found ourselves uncharacteristically losing heading into the final 10 minutes of the game, before that man Gibbons popped up with an equaliser. I was already celebrating a win when in a series of comical (read: infuriating) errors saw us concede a soft own-goal just minutes before the final whistle. A tight goalless extra-time gave way to the dreaded penalties, during which we were always chasing. They had two chances to win but couldn't take either, and, amazingly, with the 9th penalty kick, we won it! An away Final wasn't nearly as tricky or exciting, and we dominated to take a nice 2-1 win and promotion to the BSP!

Top goalscorer: Kyle Nix (AMC) - 50 games, 14 goals, 12 assists

Most assists: Shaquille Hunter (AML - loan) - 43 games, 6 goals, 13 assists

Highest rating: Adam Watts (DC) - 50 games, 8 MoM, 7.41 rating

Next Season

We're broke, so my wage budget hasn't improved at all. Winning promotion didn't do much for our club's appeal either. While our reputation improved, it's still just half a star and by far the worst in the BSP (worse than most BSN/BSS clubs too). This means that the player pool hasn't really expanded for us, so I'm struggling to find a decent squad for the new season. Hopefully I can hold it together for a few months and raid the Christmas loan market again, but I'm not expecting successive promotions at this rate. My goals are:

1. Consolidation in BSP
  2. Increased revenues

Season     League                 Position    FA Cup      League Cup    JP Trophy    FA Trophy    Europe    Achievments
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     Blue Square Bet North   3rd        3rd Qual  N/A            N/A          1st Rd      N/A        Promoted!

6289_leamington_football_club.jpg

Well, I finally did it, after 10 years in the Blue Square South and 10 in the the Blue Square Premier I have finally got myself into the Football League "proper". As mentioned above, I changed formation to a simple 4-4-2. I really should have done it earlier. Oh well, it has been great fun in the mean time.

I won the league with 97 points and we were top from 24th game and never looked back. We lost 5 games all season. 2 of them in the last 4 games which was a bit annoying! I was on a 30 games unbeaten run and my 1,000th game in charge and lost to Leyton Orient! What a great way to celebrate my 1,000th game in!

We also won the FA Trophy which was a nice little tonic.

I've got a reasonably young squad, and a couple of players that I are hoping will become real stars, if I can keep them!

In the pre season my board decided to extend the stadium by 977 seats! Not sure why, I wasn't exactly filling it the the BSP.

I started the new season in League late last night, played 14 games, won 7 drawn 4 and lost 3. Currently sitting 3rd in the table, 3 points off top. I got thumped 5-1 away at Doncaster (Championship) in the first round of the Carling Cup.

Leamington Spa

Season        League      POS        FA CUP

2013-14        BSN        19th        1st         
2014-15        BSN        14th        QUAL      
2015-16        BSN        16th        1st
2016-17        BSN        19th        QUAL
2017-18        BSN        14th        QUAL
2018-19        BSN        7th         QUAL
2019-20        BSN        9th         QUAL 
2020-21        BSN        17th        QUAL
2021-22        BSN        11th        QUAL
2022-23        BSN        1st         1st
2023-24        BSP        19th        1st
2024-25        BSP        19th        3rd
2025-26        BSP        17th        1st
2026-27        BSP        12th        1st
2027-28        BSP        17th        4th
2028-29        BSP        9th         2nd
2029-30        BSP        4th         2nd
2030-31        BSP        4th         1st
2031-32        BSP        8th         2nd
2032-33        BSP        1st         QUAL

Nice Sean and Smurf, the promotions are rolling in!

Good luck Rashidi, hope you can keep up the run!

I'm now on 52 premier league games unbeaten. My new AMC is awesome; i'm just tearing up teams. Spurs and City, two of the better teams in the league, were demolished 4-1 and 4-2 respectively by me, with their goals only coming when I took my foot off the pedal to conserve energy.

STAFFORD RANGERS Champions!

With 4 matches to go Stafford stepped in front of their home fans for their match against Notts County. The press were still printing the same ol story: Notts County to beat Rangers. Someone keeps failing to remind my players they should lose. Saul Halpin singlehandedly stripped County of any semblance of dignity as he scored 4 goals and to cap that performance, Coventry the closest challengers to the title found themselves wanting away, as they lost.

The party has started on the Moors, as Stafford claim yet another unexpected promotion, their manager is off on another holiday. You can expect the team to be drunk for their next three matches. Hopefully the assman can maintain their unbeaten home record this season. One more division and we can smell the premiership.

SChamps.jpg

My central defender Daniel Boateng snagged 14 MoM awards woah!. We have finished the season as champions losing one away match but maintaining our 100% home record. We never lost a home game the whole season. Welcome to the Moors :-)

FC United of Manchester - Npower League Two - 2016/17

SASiF.png

Club Information | Facilities | Manager Profile | Board Overview | Confidence

We are the Champions (Of League Two), my friend!

League Table

Past Positions

After a slow start in the first few games, the team really kicked into a higher gear and we flew up to the top of the table. From that point on, we only dropped off the top spot once for one game.

FA Cup - Reached the 3rd round, where we lost against Blackburn.

Capital One Cup - For the second season in a row, we went out in the 1st round. This time it was Bolton who destroyed us.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - One step further than the previous season, but still not great.

Squad

Transfers - Plenty of ins and outs, and with cash to spend I was able to improve the team a lot.

Finances - Money!!! :D

Key Players

Phil Airey -Airey picked up from where he left off the previous season. He scored loads, but got sent off a few times for diving.

Darrell Gibbons - A striker with a great future ahead of him. He rotated in and out of the team, and did a pretty good job in a supporting role.

Richie Maguire - Maguire once again had a great season in the center of midfield.

Charni Ekangamene - Did a great job from a wing back position, defending well and also bagging and creating some goals.

Awards

Wheato's Player of the Season - Phil Airey - Even after being sent off three times, Airey has to be my choice for player of the season.

Aims For Next Season

Survival! I want to establish the squad in League One. Anywhere in the table other than the relegation places will be great.

I want to do much better in all the cups.

Other News

As if the previous seasons transfer and wage budgets weren't big enough, the coming seasons initial budgets are massive!

Training facilities and youth level upgraded, at a large cost. Thanks rich chairman!

New contract, so I'm at the club until 2020 at least.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14         Blue Square North     1st               BSN Champions, FA Trophy semi-finalists
2014/15         Blue Square Premier   4th               Promoted through play-offs
2015/16         Npower League Two     5th               Play-Off finalists, FA Cup 4th Round
2016/17         Npower League Two     1st               League Two Champions

Edit: A quick update to the amount I spent on Transfers. £4M is a pretty hefty total in League Two :D

Really struggling this season. I'm in the BSP and despite having a new chairman who has injected £18m into the club, I find myself bottom of the table on -6 points after 10 games and struggling for players. I'm unable to stick with a constant formation due to how thin my squad is. I'm starting to think that dropping back down to the BSN & rebuilding there is a good idea.

Season Update 2028/29

St. Neots Town

Premier Division

stneot.png

Profile - Table - Graph - Squad - Finances - Transfers - Board Overview

An extremely good season which saw us finishing second in the league, just after league unbeatable Man Utd.

Having tried to get board to upgrade the stadium, there has been no luck so far. We are currently ranked as the 11th best team in Europe, this however, seems to suffice the board with our current 12.5k stadium (sigh)

Was given a tempting offer from Man City.

The joys of the season has to be cups we entered, with 2 wins in the CC cup and runner-up in the LC.

Cups:

League Cup - 2-1 loss in the final to Man Utd.

FA Cup - 4-0 win vs Reading

Champions Cup - The road to glory and 7 players in the Dream Team.

Group G overview.

1st round - Inter - 2-1 home win and 3-2 away win (no idea why the cups screenshot shows that one as being lost)

Q Final - Man Utd (finally got a revenge on them!) 2-1 home win and 3-2 away win (was up 3-0 and almost crying when they hit 3-2, was sure they would beat us)

S Final - Real Madrid - 0-0 away and 3-0 home win.

Final - 2-0 win vs Liverpool.

Player awards:

Krunoslav Mance - Golden Glove 15 clean sheets in league (27 overall)

Players of this season:

Mance - was one of the main reasons, we had the best defensive in record in the league.

Donald - Really happy with him, and he is surely starting to repay on the 21 mills he cost us a few seasons back.

Douglas - Turning into a great player, and will soon become england national regular.

Pereia - Our rock in the defense!

Martinez - Released in 2026 from Real Madrid, he has had a few minor seasons for us, but after selling our other DC regular, he really has liven up to the hopes i have for him.

Garcia - stats wise, he should be our 4th choice in the offense, but he has been impressive with his goal scoring.

and finally

Pat Miller - Struggled with some injuries this season and currently suffering a 4 month injury (injured twice during internationals this season and this was one of them) still 40 goals in 45 matches.

As other players in this thread, I am hoping for the board to build a new stadium - besides that I am really happy with the team and expect to be challenging for the title!

Season	League	Position Achievements
2013/14	BSN	4th	 Qual. through playoffs	
2014/15	BSP	17th	 None
2015/16	BSP	1st	 Winner
2016/17	L2	18th	 None
2017/18 L2	2nd	 Promoted, FA 6th rnd
2018/19	L1	13th	 JPT Runner-up
2019/20 L1	2nd	 Promoted
2020/21	CH	7th	 None
2021/22 CH	8th	 None
2022/23	CH	1st	 CH Winner
2023/24	PRM	11th	 League Cup Semi Final
2024/25 PRM	6th	 FA Cup Semi Final
2025/26	PRM	4th	 EURO Semi Final
2026/27	PRM	6th	 LC Winner, FA Cup Runner Up
2027/28	PRM	4th	 LC Runner Up, FA Cup Winner, EURO Semi Final
2028/29 PRM	2nd	 CC Winner, FA Cup Winner, LC Runner Up

Second season in the BSS, I'm cruising alone, my now 17 year old forward Christian Blackwell banging in goals, along with a much better line of helpers from my new right back, right mid, and center mid. Then, in the 4th qualifying round away tie vs Redbridge, Disaster!

Injuries!

Both Blackwell and Nyafli, my first two choice forwards, injured in the same game, for 6 and 3 months respectively. I have brought in another forward to pair with last seasons top scorer, Ellis, but it is going to be a rough few months until I have those two back.

Congrats Padders, and FCUnited, and good luck to all playing today!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRUQc6malFe_kvtMpA2ElO2-a8cQp9EK-GWtycJ6G0vyyTqZBUKw

Whitehawk - Blue Square Premier - 2014/15

Turned out pretty great it seems.. even with my long break!

League Table

League Positions Graph

With life overrunning me I had to lay Whitehawk aside for a while and i can't say i really remember how the season started cause there where only a few games left of the 2nd season when I got time to pick it up again. Towards the end atleast I was barely hanging on to the playoff position. Started first playoff game going 3-0 down in first half but managed to claw two back, and win the 2nd leg with 1-0.

Going to penalties I was rather pessimistic seeing as my entire team is pretty much kids with oldest player on the field being 22. They somehow put all 5 though and we where trough. Then my player of the season got a virus and the other went off on international duty before the playoff final! so i played my backup striker and and AMC instead! and won 2-0.. League 2 here we come!

FA Trophy - Didn't care, rotated

FA Cup - Didn't care, rotated

Squad - Pretty satisfied with my squad atm, hopefully some of them can grow with the team!

Transfers - Got alot of really talented players and got rid of a few players (not all by choice! couldn't afford my Tommy Fraser wage demands!)

Finances - Still look terrible no?

Key Player Profiles:

Shaun Craig - Key passes.. twice as much as next person on the list even with his injury prone ways

Giorgos Efthymiou - Top scorer, 26 goals and most PoM

Marcus Tolley - Highest average and 2nd most goals with 23

Matty White - Most played along with the goalkeeper!

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    1st         League Winner
2014/15   Blue Square Premier      4th         Promoted Trough playoffs

Next Season

As last season way above my expectations.. We'll see how it goes in the next episode! I'm not expecting another promotion

Hi everyone, I've started a new game with Kendal but i'm struggling to take a screenshot of my profile. I don't have a problem when using my desktop but i've started this save on my laptop (as its faster and I can play in work haha) and I just cant seem to get a screenshot. Cheers.

Hi everyone, I've started a new game with Kendal but i'm struggling to take a screenshot of my profile. I don't have a problem when using my desktop but i've started this save on my laptop (as its faster and I can play in work haha) and I just cant seem to get a screenshot. Cheers.

F12 key, and it'll take a screenshot through Steam. You can then upload that to any image sharing website you desire.

F12 key, and it'll take a screenshot through Steam. You can then upload that to any image sharing website you desire.

Or ALT+F9 to screenshot into your FM folder in your Documents, and then use an image sharing site. I find Steam to be a pain compared to this way.

£7.75m transfer budget. In the BSP. I would be in heaven if players wanted to join me!

Look at free transfers who aren't interested in you. The assistant manager isn't always brilliant at filtering the guys who would be happy to join if the price was right. With £7m to spend, I'd imagine you'll be able to flex your budget nicely to throw enough cash at some players. Hunt through the players who were released by Premier League clubs or have international/U21 caps. I'd be surprised if you couldn't find some mercenaries to join you.

Look at free transfers who aren't interested in you. The assistant manager isn't always brilliant at filtering the guys who would be happy to join if the price was right. With £7m to spend, I'd imagine you'll be able to flex your budget nicely to throw enough cash at some players. Hunt through the players who were released by Premier League clubs or have international/U21 caps. I'd be surprised if you couldn't find some mercenaries to join you.

I have bumped my wage budget up to around 58k. but I am only able to offer 875 a week - most players I am interested in want more.

I have bumped my wage budget up to around 58k. but I am only able to offer 875 a week - most players I am interested in want more.

A wage budget of 58k!!! Love it

Strange the max you can offer is £850k

I had a wage budget of £18k last season and the max I could offer was £1,800

Have you asked for a wage budget increase with the board?

Cafclogoforwiki.jpg

Carshalton Athletic FC

The Robins

Season 2013/2014

Transfers | League Table

So, I got promoted from the BSS in the first attempt, which I didn't expect. Secured the last playoffs spot on the final day of the regular season after having a great run towards the end of the season.

Faced my rivals, Sutton United in the semi finals, lost the first game 2-3 at home and then won the second leg 1-4 away. Which was brilliant.

Then something magnificent happened. Beat Dover 1-7 at their home ground in the Playoffs Final, and secured my place in the BSP for the next season :applause:

Key Players

Interestingly, my 3 best players of the season were all at the club when I took over.

Johnny Cosgrove - He was extremely clinical in front of the goal this season. 35 goals overall and 19 assists as well. He has a bit of pace, and likes to knock the ball past defenders.

Ola Sogbanmu - Sogbanmu is my target man. He has a physical presence that the BSS defenders found hard to cope with. And scored a surprising amount of goals.

Ashley Carew - My midfield maestro and playmaker. He had a good season, and also captained the team (although he isn't really a leader).

Career Overview:

Season           League                         League Finish       Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/2014        Blue Square Bet South          5th                 Promotion, Manager of the Year 

I'd be tempted to make a report in the Bugs forum. This can't be the intended behaviour for a club receiving a Sugar Daddy. Exactly who are you going to buy with a £7m transfer kitty that'll be happy with £875pw?!

Any joy with asking the board to negotiate some of the transfers?

Have tried asking the board for a higher budget - no luck. I can't seem to get the option of board negotiations for any of the players I am after. Have hired a DoF but they don't really seem to be doing much at all. I managed to scramble in 3 or 4 free players just before the free transfer deadline but I am not at all happy with the shape of my squad.

Find the players you want to sign them add them to your transfer target - should make the DoF try and sign them if you've set him up to do so?

As for me I'm trying this again as just felt no lovefor FC United, so instead I havegone for the most local team to me (and think this is the first time them been in this challenge?) s please welcome the new manager of Hampton and Richmond

BASHLEY ALLIED STATES, TOWNS AND RURAL DOMAINS

BASHLEY F.C.

Bashing through the snow...

2019/20 - Premier League

ia8Y6.png

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad (1) (2) | Transfers (1) (2)

The League

League Table | Position Graph

The Domestic Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup Fixtures

Capital One Cup Final | FA Cup Final

Key Players

Flavio Schmid | Eric López | Josh Flynn

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Flavio Schmid

Flavio Schmid, (or as I now call him due to his versatility during the season) the Swiss Army Knife, wins the Fan's Player of the Season award for a second year running. It's no wonder why he's the most valuable and best player at the club right now. Fantastic little creative genius.

Top Scorer

Josh Flynn

Not as many goals for Flynn this year, but we were in a very difficult league which we did very well in. 22 goals is still great, especially 17 in the league which some of the best in the world struggle to reach.

Millward Player's Choice Award

Manager's Player of the Season

Eric López

An absolute rock at the back. A fantastic average rating and he made some very very important challenges to save us sometimes. Great defender, and the second most valuable player at the club.

Jordan Swinburn Award

Surprise of the Season

Manager of the Season!

Winning the Premier League Manager of the Season award has to be the biggest shock. It's an honour, it really is.

Aims For Next Season

Defend the FA Cup and get into the top 10.

Says enough above...

Career Overview

Season      League                   League Finish      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     Blue Square South        17th               Survival
2014/15     Blue Square South        5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2015/16     Blue Square Premier      3rd                Promotion - Playoffs
2016/17     League Two               3rd                Promotion - Automatic
2017/18     League One               1st                Promotion - Champions
2018/19     Championship             5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2019/20     Premier League           12th               FA Cup Winners

MARINE

Season 6 Review - 2018-19 - Blue Square Bet Premier

League Table - Past Positions - Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2 - Cups

An excellent and stable season. After bringing in another good forward in the summer and losing nearly all of my wide midfielders I decided to go 4-3-3 to get the best out of my better players. It worked surprisingly well and I ended up finishing much higher than i had hoped and had a few nice cup runs and ended the year comfortably in the black. However we continued our poor playoff record with one promotion in 4 playoff attempts.

Key Players

Ibrahim Keita - Top scorer. Not as effective as last year played on the right of the front 3 and was still prolific enough but the other forwards helped out much more than I expected.

Bradley Saxton - Second top scorer. Excellent all season, created many chances and scored a fair few aswell.

Mark Binns - Another effective season at centre back. Formed a really good partnership with Stewart

Craig Stewart - A wonderful debut season. Player of the year for me.

Academy Player of the Year

None got anywhere near the first team

Last Seasons Plans/Targets

Rebuild SUCCESS

Survive SUCCESS

Kick on and sneak a playoff place SUCCESS

Next Seasons Targets

Look for a new GK (again)

Rebuild Midfield

Season Division Position  Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   BSN     12th     Survival
2014/15   BSN     10th      
2015/16   BSN      4th     Playoff finalist/FA Cup 1st rd
2016/17   BSN      2nd     Playoff finalist/FA Cup 2nd rd
2017/18   BSN      2nd     Playoff winners
2018/19   BSP     13th     Survival/FA Cup 2nd rd
2019/20   BSP      3rd     Playoffs

3AMyT.png

Wealdstone - 2018/19 - League Two

League Table Past Positions Capital One Cup JPT FA Cup

A quite remarkable season where not only did we briefly challenge for the title, we went on a couple of amazing cup runs. We reached the 6th round of the FA Cup, beating Watford, Sunderland and Reading along the way before falling to West Brom. We were so close to the JPT Final too, having hosted AFC Wimbledon and beating them 2-0 at home, we went to their place and they romped home with a 3-0 win.

Finances Transfers Squad(1) Squad(2) Confidence

Key Players

Jason Spratt - More than worth the 5k we spent to bring him over from Shamrock, this guy was our star player. 35 goals in 52 appearances is an amazing return and he did brilliantly in his debut season at the club.

Owen Mulcahy - Spratt's partner in crime up front, the on-loan Charlton lad also helped the club score, with 24 in 45 games. I will have to see about if he'll be up to League One quality before I try to bring him back.

Ollie Banks - A tough tackling midfielder who's been at the club for 3 seasons now, he did excellently in breaking up opposition attacks.

Next Season

Survival has to be the main aim again, and I'd love a couple more cup runs similar to what I had this season.

Career Overview

Season           League                   Position          Achievements
       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        2013/14     Blue Square Bet South          1st            Champions!
        2014/15     Blue Square Bet Premier        7th           Top half finish
        2015/16     Blue Square Bet Premier        19th           Survival
        2016/17     Blue Square Bet Premier        5th            Playoff Final
        2017/18     Blue Square Bet Premier        5th            Playoff Winner!
        2018/19     League Two                     2nd            Promotion-Automatic

Barclays Premier league 1st season and survival has been achieved with 2 games to go, only managed a 1-1 draw with Norwich who equalised from a corner with a few minutes left was enough to ensure a second season in Premier league after QPR and Charlton both lost who we were in a fight with for the last 2 relegation places means 7 points clear of relegation spots with only 6 points to play for, now to try and win last 2 games against lesser teams in league to get extra £500,000 for each higher place in prize money, can finish anywhere between current 16th place and 12th dependent on results which equates to upto a possible £2,000,000 extra prize money

AFCFyldebadge.jpg

4ndyMUFC - AFC Fylde - Barclays Premier League - 2022/23 - Season 10

Squad - Transfers 1 2 - Player of the Year - Table - Graph - Finances - Manager Profile

Our first season in Barclays Premier League started okay with the team winning 3 of the first 7 games so i thought everything looked good for a easy season with us comfortably avoiding relegation, but how wrong i was as we won just 1 and drew 2 of the next 13 games which saw us well in the relegation dogfight. During this period i decided to change my tactic slightly and this saw an improvement in the team winning 5 of the next 7 games leaving about 12 points from the magic number of points i believed would keep us in the Premier league with 11 games to play, and as my earlier post said we achieved survival with 2 games to spare with us only having 39 points at the time 4 points below that magic number i had in mind at start of season, we then went on to win the last 2 games of the season to finish in 12th with 45 points. Just looking at this season's table means the safety line next year could be as little as 35 points to guranette survival but i have already planned for 50 points and if we can get that with games to spare may push for a Europa League place, if not this way then may be through a cup run as got to 5th round of FA Cup taking Liverpool to a replay at Anfield losing 1-0 AET.

Plans for next season:

1) Improve squad in a couple of positions if better players are avaliable at the right price

2) Avoid relegation

3) Push for European qualification if possible

4) Improve youth facilities with money we have made to bring through better quality Youth team players

5) Stay within wage budget again if possible for whole season to improve finances further and therefore enable future upgrades of club facilities with having to take out bank loans for the work

6) Have a good cup run and try to reach Final of Capital One Cup as top teams are still putting out reserves and youth players in early rounds so hopefully a few get knocked out early

Season    Division                  Pos    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square North         4th    Promoted via Playoffs, FA Trophy 1st Round
2014/15   Blue Square Prem         11th    FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round           
2015/16   Blue Square Prem          1st    League Champions, FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
2016/17   npower League 2          18th    Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 2nd Round
2017/18   npower League 2           7th    Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 1st Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 4th Round                                              
2018/19   npower League 1          16th    Capital One Cup 1st Round, FA Cup 1st Round, JPT North 2nd Round                            
2019/20   npower League 1           5th    Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 2nd Round, FA Cup 4th Round
2020/21   npower Championship      10th    Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 3rd Round             
2021/22   npower Championship       3rd    Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 6th Round
[font=&amp]2022/23   Barclays Premier League  12th    Survival, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 5th Round[/font]

6289_leamington_football_club.jpg

Looks like my new formation and tatics is a real winner. I have won League Two, first time of asking. I won the league with 4 games to go and finished with 96 points. A bit annoyed I didn't get 100 points as I only won 1 out of the last 4 game. I was top after 23 games and didn't get knocked off.

Here is my squad

My best player at the top of the squad list is Byron Clarke. He is only 21, finished with an average of 7.47 and 25 goals in 35 games. He missed chunks of the season due to injury. He was a free transfer a couple of years ago. Was one of the players in the England Under 20's, although now he was been capped at Welsh Under 21's level. He is worth £2.4m which seems quite a lot for a League Two player. Need to keep hold of him

Was overly excited by this guy my scout found in pre season Chris Phelan who plays for Inverness CT. I played a few weeks of the pre season to see if my board gave me any transfer budget. He is only worth 130k. Sheffield Wednesday then make a bid of £7m!!! That blows me out of the water

Roll on League 1

Leamington Spa

Season        League      POS        FA CUP

2013-14        BSN        19th        1st         
2014-15        BSN        14th        QUAL      
2015-16        BSN        16th        1st
2016-17        BSN        19th        QUAL
2017-18        BSN        14th        QUAL
2018-19        BSN        7th         QUAL
2019-20        BSN        9th         QUAL 
2020-21        BSN        17th        QUAL
2021-22        BSN        11th        QUAL