FA Cup - Lost to Sheffield United in the 3rd Round

Capital One Cup -Lost to Watford in the 1st Round

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Lost to Swindon in the Semi-Final

Top Goal Scorer -James Wilson - 31 goals

Top Playmaker -Mats Daehli - 14 assists

Top Player Rating - James Wilson - 7.55

Fan's Player of the Year: James Wilson

Manager's Player of the Year: James Wilson

2019-2020 Chairman's Expectations – Safe Mid-Table Finish. SUCCESS!

2019-2020 Manager's Goal - Challenge for Promotion. SUCCESS!

Season Commentary: A wire to wire 1st place finish for Kettering and promotion to the Championship! My decision to hold onto James Wilson and not sell him to Celtic for almost 6 million pounds paid off, because he dominated the entire season and was the biggest reason for our success. I stretched out a 16 point lead in January, but had to overcome a mild scare late in the season. 3 clubs pulled within 6 points but in the end I came up with huge wins against Hartlepool and Plymoth to win the league.

2018-19 Outlook

There is little doubt that James Wilson will be sold in the off-season. He will not sign a new contract with me, and he wants to a bigger club. I am hoping to get 10 million pounds or more for him. I am obviously hoping to survive my first season in the Championship, and to do so I will be looking for veteran players. My long term goal is to bring up youngsters and develop a good top-flight team internally, however this is the first year I will have a chance to start that strategy. I just started a youth facilities upgrade for 1.5 million pounds, and after that I will be pushing for upgraded training facilities. Assuming I get that, I will start bringing in some really young players and start my long term goal of building a winner.

2019-20 Charmain's Expectations – Survival.

2019-20 Manager's Goal – Survival.

Season     Position     Division                   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     1st        Blue Square N            League Winners
2014/15     12th       Blue Square Premier      12th Place
2015/16     3rd        Blue Square Premier      3rd Place (promoted via playoff)
2016/17     4th        nPower League 2          4th Place (promoted via playoff)
2017/18     5th        nPower League 1          None.
2018-19     4th        nPower League 1          None.
209-20      1st        nPower League 1          nPower League 1 Champions 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stafford Update

Our second season is off to a decent start, i do like the new patch better than the last one, we at least stand a decent chance against great sides. Unbeaten thus far, but the Manc are on a 7 match win streak!

Well heres hopin we can win title

Looking at starting this challenge with North Ferriby as they are local to me. However had a save going with Truro in which I got them promoted before I accidently lost the save (long story) would it be classed as cheating if I attempted to sign the players from Truro who did well for me.

I found my Truro/Torquay save too easy so am looking for a hard challenge

2013/2014-AFC Fylde-BSN

So we have completed our first season in the Blue Square North here's how it went.

League Table

League Positions

Very inconsistent. Not really managing to score a great amount of goals either. But comfortably safe in the end.

Cups

Not bad but not great. Hopefully next season we can get an FA Cup run going.

Transfers

Lots of in's and out's. Just trying to get a team together really.

Finances

This is where we're in trouble. It's not looking good and no sign of improvement either. Already had my budget cut for this season.

Next season:

1) Top half finish

2) Try to get to 1st round of FA Cup

3) Don't be worse than 500k in the red

Wingate & Finchley - Barclays Premier League - 2029/30

Last season we had a great run in the Champions League but failed to make up the gap to the top three in the league. With the finances tightening this looked like a tough season ahead.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We were a point ahead with a game to go. We lost.

Capital One Cup - nothing of interest in this cup.

FA Cup - it wasn't the most convincing run, but we made our way to the final. Which we lost.

UEFA Champions League - we blasted our way through the group stage and continued our high scoring into the knockout rounds. After leading 2-0 and then losing that lead, it looked likely that Man Utd were going to beat us at the death once again. Up stepped our big defender and sealed the win in extra time.

Transfers - I made a lot of changes as I trimmed the squad size down and brought in a couple of quality players and a few youngsters.

Squad - I've no doubt that this squad is capable of winning the league, but the contract renewals could be a stumbling block.

Finances - looks amazing now but we spent most of the season in debt.

Key Player Profiles:

Angel Castro - top scorer once again.

Dietmar Ivanov - he's becoming a superb winger.

Mamute - I broke the bank on wages for this defender, he repaid me in the Champions League final.

Isaac Rodríguez - he was having a stunning season until a bad injury.

Kai Reule - he was suspended for the FA Cup final and Premier League final day. We missed him badly.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2014/15   Blue Square Bet Premier  19th
2015/16   Blue Square Bet Premier  18th
2016/17   Blue Square Bet Premier  6th
2017/18   Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd         FA Trophy winners and Playoff finalists
2018/19   Blue Square Bet Premier  12th         
2019/20   Blue Square Bet Premier  4th         Playoff finalists
2020/21   Blue Square Bet Premier  1st         Promoted as champions
2021/22   npower League Two        1st         Promoted as champions
2022/23   npower League One        1st         Promoted as champions
2023/24   npower Championship      20th
2024/25   npower Championship      1st         Promoted as champions
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  16th        
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  6th         FA Cup finalists
2027/28   Barclays Premier League  4th         Europa League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  4th         
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  2nd         FA Cup finalists and Champions League winners

Next Season

Once again the biggest issue is sustainable finances which will only come with a bigger stadium. Surely the chairman will increase it now?

Other than that I just need to try my hardest to keep these players at the club. Renewing all the contracts would bankrupt us so I need to start making some big money fast.

How can a top 4 EPL team that wins the Champions League two years in a row only earn 2-3 million in sponsorships? I have a save with spurs in 2026 and I'm getting 85m euros per year. You guys should let SI know about this.

Anyway, this thread is a nice read, carry on :D

FC United Season 2013/14 Review BSN

Pretty shocked at promotion to be honest, had a flying start and at one stage we won 11 in a row, after 20 games we were 7 points clear in first, but an injury crisis where we lost 6 first teamers for at least 2 months, meant we dropped down the table. Scraped into the playoffs with a win on the last day to get in on GD. A 0-0 draw at home to Guiseley before a 2-0 away win put us in the final vs Gloucester where we got a Man Utd-esqe last min winner to win promotion at the first attempt.

League Table

Graph

FA Cup - A nice run to the first round

FA Trophy - Got to the first round, but played reserves in it as the first team were knackard after the FA Cup first round

Transfers

Squad

Key Players

Scott Rhodes - Free signing from Sheff Utd, the poacher was our top scorer with 21 (19 in the league)

Tom Eckersley - Centre back came in towards the end and helped tighten up the defence and secure promotion

Sense of achievement as I managed to stop AVB from leaving to return to Spurs. Fantastic assistant and I don't want him going nowhere.

I've also updated the participants list. Lemme know if you're missing or if you've completed and you're not moved.

EDIT: Are you kidding me? 47 shots to Man Utd's 5 and it ends 1-1?!

AFCFyldebadge.jpg

4ndyMUFC - AFC Fylde - 7th Barclays Premier League - 2025/26 - Season 13

Squad - Player of the Year - Transfers 1 2 - Table - Graph - Finances - Profile

Season     Division                   Pos    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14    Blue Square North          4th    Promoted via Playoffs, FA Trophy 1st Round
2014/15    Blue Square Prem          11th    FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round           
2015/16    Blue Square Prem           1st    League Champions, FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
2016/17    npower League 2           18th    Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 2nd Round
2017/18    npower League 2            7th    Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 1st Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 4th Round                                              
2018/19    npower League 1           16th    Capital One Cup 1st Round, FA Cup 1st Round, JPT North 2nd Round                           
2019/20    npower League 1            5th    Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 2nd Round, FA Cup 4th Round
2020/21    npower Championship       10th    Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 3rd Round             
2021/22    npower Championship        3rd    Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 6th Round
2022/23    Barclays Premier League   12th    Survival, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 5th Round
2023/24    Barclays Premier League    9th    Capital One Cup 4th Round, FA Cup 4th Round
2024/25    Barclays Premier League    8th    Capital One Cup 4th Round, FA Cup 3rd Round
2025/26    Barclays Premier League    7th    Capital One Cup 3rd Round, FA Cup 4th Round

Okay, after various distractions and events stopping me from playing the game, I finally have enough time to resume this challenge as the team I chose last time.

quw2Z.png

Blyth Spartans AFC

History

Blyth Spartans are a team based in Blyth, Northumberland, just north of Newcastle. The club was founded by Fred Stoker in September 1899. He decided to name the team after the Greek Spartan army in the hope that the players would give their all as they went into "battle" on the field of play. They joined the Northumberland League in 1901, and after success in that same year as well as 1905-06 and 1906-07, the club moved into the Northern Alliance. In 1913 the club moved into the semi professional North Eastern League where they stayed till the league folded in 1958, only managing to win the league once in 1937 and the cup twice in 1950 and 1955. The club then returned amateur and joined the Northern League in 1964 after failing to find a semi professional league to join. The club was one of the most successful clubs in this league during their 29 year spell, winning the league 10 times and placing second 5 times. They were then promoted into the Northern Premier League in the 1993-94 season.

The club also has an impressive history in the FA Cup, most recently beating Shrewsbury and Bournemouth in the FA Cup in 2008-09, setting up a home tie against Premier League Blackburn, where they narrowly lost 1-0

4185501107_39225d6ba0.jpg

Croft Park's Grandstand on a usual wet day up north

Manager Profile

I'm a Newcastle United fan so I will be taking on one of my local clubs

Club Profile

Only one minor trophy in the cabinet so far, hopefully it will be full very soon!

General Information

Plenty of rivals, however only matches vs Harrogate and Gateshead will most likely happen!

Facilities

The stadium is really nothing to be desired, hopefully we can expand/move soon.

Finances

Prepare to be destroyed come the end of the season! There are about 4 or 5 more sponsors cut off from the page. The aditional kit sponsor runs out in 2032!

Squad

We have a few decent players in that squad however improvements are needed. Phil Airey is probably one of my key players so I will have to tie him down to a permanent deal with League 2 Oxford breathing down our necks.

Ok, here we go - this is my first challenge attempt in quite a few seasons.....

May I hereby announce the new manager of Chesham United - Cookie147.

The other newly promoted sides from the regional feeder leagues were FC United (BSN), Stafford Rangers (BSN), St Albans City (BSN), Carshalton Athletic (BSS) and Hampton & Richmond Borough (BSS)

2012/13 Winners:

Premier Division - Manchester City

Championship - Wolverhampton Wanderers

League One - Stevenage

League Two - Rotherham United

Blue Square Premier - Luton Town

Blue Square North - Chester

Blue Square South - Hayes & Yeading United

FA Cup - Stoke City

Capital One Cup - Chelsea

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Portsmouth

FA Trophy - Stockport County

....Wish me luck!

Kettering Town

Season Summary 2015/16

1313591030Kettering Town badge.jpg

Media Prediction: 24th

Actual Finish: 13th

13th flatters us, we were poor at the start of the season, and only did the turn of the year see us really start getting somewhere, but i'm hoping its that form we can keep up next season to make a serious challenge for the playoff places. We might have been better off, had it not been for a 4month injury to Keane, and the stikers need to improve next season, with Guile being the only one to score more than 10 all season. Despite this, I'm delighted with the finish, even though we could have snuck a playoff place, that'll be next seasons aim

League / Past Positions / Squad / Transfers /

League Fixtures (Aug-Dec) / League Fixtures (Jan-May) / Cups

Fans Player of the Season: Reece Wabara - Signed permenantly after his loan last season.

Best Eleven: Season / Overall

Season      League              Position     Achievements
2013/14     Blue Square North     1st         Promotion, League Winners
2014/15     Blue Square Premier   6th         Survival, FA Cup 3rd Round
2015/16     Blue Square Premier   1st         Promotion, League Winners
2016/17     nPower League 2       13th       Survival

morning guys

just loaded up game to work through preseason before going out to footy in a little while and was shocked to get this announcement cant believe we were the best fair play team in premier league and duly qualify for the europa league after failing to qualify outright in premier league

EUROPE here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4ndyMUFC: Four years in the EPL and you're getting 200k from sponsors. WTF!? Am I the only one who's bothered by this? I started the challenge but if this is how it's gonna be I'm not gonna continue.

as this game was started on beta release, the problem may have been looked at and fixed in updates but to get the benefits of all the fixes sigames recommend starting a new game but after all the hours put in, in the last 7 weeks i'm not gonna start again till i get sacked so i am quite happy to put up with the rubbish sponsorship, but now have qualified for europe this season club my get additional sponsors and also better deals when current deals run out if can qualify for europe again in next few seasons and establish ourselves as a top premier league team

2nd Qualifying rd was also drawn later that day so will face either Cliftonville from N Ireland or Avenir Beggen of Luxembourg so looking at it should easily make 3rd Qualifying Rd which would be great but really want to make the Group stages so hope can reach there

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRUQc6malFe_kvtMpA2ElO2-a8cQp9EK-GWtycJ6G0vyyTqZBUKw

Whitehawk - npower Championship - 2018/19

Started out pretty terrible, but it eventually got better with better gelling and we started playing more attacking higher on the pitch but it wasn't good enough to make up for the poor start. 2 points off playoff

League Table

League Positions Graph

Cups - Out early as usual. Trashed by Tottenham.

Squad - Loan free at last! i need more fullbacks

Transfers - Scouts found quite a few decent prospects on the free once they got to scout Europe

Finances - Mjeh

Key Player Profiles:

Shaun Craig - The playmaker, Tony Amos is about as good so will probably overtake him next season

Giorgos Efthymiou - The goalscorer, all 3 main strikers had 14 goals each, was a lot of rotating since no one was spectacular

Abdel Afkir - The defender, Got him on a cheap from man united last season, performing terribly well!

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    1st         Promoted, League Winner
2014/15   Blue Square Premier      4th         Promoted, Trough playoffs
2015/16   npower League 2          5th         Nothing!
2016/17   npower League 2          1st         Promoted, League Winner
2017/18   npower League 1          2nd         Promoted
2018/19   npower Championship      8th         Failure!

Next Season

Can only improve I guess, most players are talented youngsters so they will hopefully rise to the challenge like last time we didn't get promoted. Need more fullbacks and maybe a midfielder.

Wingate & Finchley - Barclays Premier League - 2030/31

Last season we had the disappointment of losing the FA Cup final and losing the title on the final day balanced out with a dramatic win in the Champions League.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We were two points ahead with a game to go, we lost again. While we were losing to Man City, Man Utd drew with already relegated Villa, handing us the title.

UEFA Super Cup - this was a demolition.

FIFA Club World Cup - we were lucky to win this as our opponents outplayed us.

Capital One Cup - another unspectacular season in this cup as Man Utd beat us easily.

FA Cup - it was looking like a good run until Arsenal smashed us at Wembley in the semi final.

UEFA Champions League - this were looking great on the way to that superb 9-1 win over Real Madrid. After sneaking past Barcelona with a late goal we lost a tight final against Arsenal.

Transfers - I took a big risk in trying to cash in on our top scorer when a great striker became available. It backfired as I could not get a great price for Castro.

Squad - the youth system is starting to produce some decent players to provide backup for the first team, so the squad is in great shape.

Finances - looks good, but I took the plunge and renewed a lot of contracts so the wage bill has soared.

Key Player Profiles:

Renan - he was the big money signing. He had a decent season but I was expecting a bit more.

Emre Korkmaz - a superb supporting striker.

Constantin Deaconu - a stunning season in midfield.

Kai Reule - the rock in our midfield.

Isaac Rodríguez - the winger is getting better with age.

Career Overview

2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2014/15   Blue Square Bet Premier  19th
2015/16   Blue Square Bet Premier  18th
2016/17   Blue Square Bet Premier  6th
2017/18   Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd         FA Trophy winners and Playoff finalists
2018/19   Blue Square Bet Premier  12th         
2019/20   Blue Square Bet Premier  4th         Playoff finalists
2020/21   Blue Square Bet Premier  1st         Promoted as champions
2021/22   npower League Two        1st         Promoted as champions
2022/23   npower League One        1st         Promoted as champions
2023/24   npower Championship      20th
2024/25   npower Championship      1st         Promoted as champions
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  16th        
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  6th         FA Cup finalists
2027/28   Barclays Premier League  4th         Europa League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  4th         
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  2nd         FA Cup finalists and Champions League winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League  1st         CWC winners and Champions League finalists

Next Season

The board have provisionally agreed a stadium expansion, so I'm looking forward to some news on the size of that. The facilities are otherwise excellent so the stadium is the only thing holding us back at the moment.

Canvey Island - 2024/25 End of Season Update - English Premier League

Surviving 2nd season syndrome - just...

League (Positions) : Urgh, what a horrible campaign. We couldn't get any form going at any point throughout the season, and only really survived because of how poor some of the promoted sides were. Our points total this season would've seen us relegated last year (if that makes sense), so we've got a lot of work to do just to get back to where we were 12 months ago.

Cups:

FA Cup

No magical run this year, in all honestly I'm impressed we kept Chelsea down to just 1 (especially as they scored 9 past us in the two league games this year).

League Cup

Pretty much the season in a nutshell; hammering teams one round, losing to Plymouth(!) in the next.

Squad (1)(2) and Transfers (1)(2) : Sold Eze in the summer like I knew I had to, but didn't get anyone near the quality of him to get some goals. Moreta is a tidy MC who plays well with Williams (starting DM), just a shame he has a knack of picking up yellow cards for fun. Got quite a few good looking youngsters coming through the ranks so I might give youth a chance rather than splashing out on foreigners.

Player of the Season: Ervin Muca - DC

Feels a bit odd giving this to a centre-half, but there wasn't really many other choices around. He's forming a nice partnership with Pedro, who I signed in January, so he might be even more solid next year. Well here's hoping anyway.

Finances : Nice tidy profit even with the improvement of facilities and expanding stadium (which I now think is at full capacity). Amazing what selling someone for £30m can do to your finances. :cool:

History

2013/14: BSS - 14th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - 3rd Quali Rd

2014/15: BSS - 12th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - 1st Rd

2015/16: BSS - 12th, FA Cup - 2nd Quali Rd, FA Trophy - WINNERS

2016/17: BSS - 1st, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, FA Trophy - WINNERS

2017/18: BSP - 1st, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, FA Trophy - 2nd Rd

2018/19: NL2 - 1st, FA Cup - 5th Rd, League Cup - 3rd Rd, JPT - Quarters (South)

2019/20: NL1 - 7th, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, League Cup - 1st Rd, JPT - 2nd Rd (South)

2020/21: NL1 - 2nd, FA Cup - 5th Rd, League Cup - 2nd Rd, JPT - Quarters (South)

2021/22: NCH - 5th, FA Cup - 4th Rd, League Cup - 4th Rd

2022/23: NCH - 2nd, FA Cup - Semis, League Cup - Quarters

2023/24: PRM - 8th, FA Cup - Runners-Up, League Cup - 3rd Rd

2024/25: PRM - 15th, FA Cup - 3rd Rd, League Cup - 4th Rd

BASHLEY ALLIED STATES, TOWNS AND RURAL DOMAINS

BASHLEY F.C.

Back to Bash-ics.

2023/24 - Premier League

ia8Y6.png

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad (1) (2) | Transfers (1) (2)

The League

League Table | Position Graph

Europe

Super Cup

Europa League Group Table | Europa League Fixtures

Europa League Final

The Domestic Cups

Community Shield

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup Fixtures

FA Cup Final

Key Players

Maicon Antônio | Guillaume Muller | Joshua Lallement

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Guillaume Muller

Our top scorer, Guillaume Muller takes the crown this year. With five equally good strikers, all scoring a fairly large amount, Muller got the most. Great season.

Top Scorer

Guillaume Muller

See above.

Millward Player's Choice Award

Manager's Player of the Season

Joshua Lallement

Joshua Lallement takes this for me. Absolute rock at the back.

Jordan Swinburn Award

Surprise of the Season

39 match unbeaten run in all competitions!

In the second half of the season, we managed 39 games unbeaten before losing to Benfica. Absolutely phenomenal.

Aims For Next Season

Avenge our Champions League final loss!

After that evil CL final against Barcelona, I want to rectify that. Taking the next step for a Premier League win would be nice too. Super Cup against Real Madrid would be good too.

Career Overview

Season      League                   League Finish      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     Blue Square South        17th               Survival
2014/15     Blue Square South        5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2015/16     Blue Square Premier      3rd                Promotion - Playoffs
2016/17     League Two               3rd                Promotion - Automatic
2017/18     League One               1st                Promotion - Champions
2018/19     Championship             5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2019/20     Premier League           12th               FA Cup Winners
2020/21     Premier League           4th                Qualified for Champions League
2021/22     Premier League           6th                Champions League Finalists, Capital One Cup Winners
2022/23     Premier League           6th                Europa League Winners, FA Cup Winners
2023/24     Premier League           2nd                Europa League Winners, FA Cup Finalists, Community Shield Winners

I forgot to mention it in my last update as it felt a bit weird in the way it happened, but I've completed the challenge \o/

I noticed, and changed the front page ;)

I've added Paul Lambert and Sinisa Mihajlovic to the coaching staff and signed the best centre back in the world, Nouridine Vivargent, for £50m. Expecting much better defensive displays now.

FC United Season 2014/15 Review BSP

A decent first season at this level, let in far too many goals. A slow start while we found our feet, got better but did have a really bad 2nd half of the season, we only won 5 games from Jan - April, need to improve to make our way up the table next season

League Table

Graph

FA Cup - Got the first round but hammered by league one Bournemouth

FA Trophy - A nice little run ended by Chester

Squad

Transfers (part 2) - lots made this season, tried to make the most of the loan market, as the club turned pro in the summer (first time I've seen that before getting to league two) and most of the players that I kept on weren't worth the pay to become full time

Players

Lewis Kid - 5k signing from Luton in Jan, not the best keeper but our defence did improve once he joined

Scott Rhodes - last seasons top scorer, was at it again with 16 goals this season. Not sure if he's going to get much playing time next year as I don't think he's good enough for a top half team

Tom Thorpe - got him on loan from Man Utd for the final 3 months of the season, have struck a deal to purchase him for £4.5k at end of the season

Overview

2013/14   BSN   5th   Promoted via play-offs
2014/15   BSP   16th  Nothing

I forgot to mention it in my last update as it felt a bit weird in the way it happened, but I've completed the challenge \o/

I noticed - well done mate. Is this the first time you've completed it this way round?

I noticed, and changed the front page

I've added Paul Lambert and Sinisa Mihajlovic to the coaching staff and signed the best centre back in the world, Nouridine Vivargent, for £50m. Expecting much better defensive displays now.

For £50m I'd want a hell of a lot of clean sheets :D

Kettering Town

Season Summary 2017/18

Media Prediction: 16th

Actual Finish: 2nd

We could have nickjed the league on the last day, If Mansfield and Port Vale had played along to my script, unfortunately, neither did, and we missed out on stealing it, thankfully, 2nd was still something I hadn't expected so I'm delighted to take that and get promotion again, especially after we spend mid season in bad form and dropping out of the playoff places, at which point I though it just wasn't going to be our season, thankfully we recovered and surpassed my expectations. We also had a fantastic FA Cup run in which we beat League 1 Rotherham, and gave Chelsea a run for their money at Stamford Bridge, a draw that saw us make 600k in one match, securing finances for at least a season, hopefully League 1 football will mean they continue to improve, though my track record with club finances is terrible.

Fans Player of the Season: Ross Keane - The Irishman was back on form this season overcoming his long term injury last season in style, becomeing not only the fans player of the season, but also the League 2 Player of the Season

2016/17     nPower League 2       13th        Survival
2017/18     nPower League 2       2nd         Promotion, FA Cup 3rd Round, JPT South Quarter Finals

2014-2015 Season Review-AFC Fylde-BSN

League Table

League Positions Graph

After a torrid start to the season I changed the tactics around and my gosh did that change things. We were unstoppable in the second half of the season leading to a 4th place finish and the playoffs.

We beat Gainsborough 3-2 on aggregate in the semis and then this happened in the final. Nerve wracking but promotion was ours.

FA Cup-knocked out by Chorley. Terrible performance

FA Trophy-fantastic run. Knocking out 3 BSP sides. Great performance in the final. Did great for our finances.

Cup Results

Finances

Transfers

Stars of the Season

Oliver Forsyth-Played in the lone striker role and did wonders. Great season for him

Adam Dawson-On loan from Chester. Played at CM and dictated the game

Matty Hughes-Solid at the back which is what our season was based on. Also chipped in with a couple of important goals.

Next Season

Would just like to stay up and maybe an FA cup run would be nice.

[color=#333333]Season      League              Position     Achievements[/color]

2013/14     Blue Square North     16th        Survival
2014/15     Blue Square North     4th         Promoted via playoffs, FA Trophy winners

Just disposed of Arsenal Kyiv 4-2 in Euorpa League Playoff game to reach Group stage of the Europa League

Have been drawn against Metalist (UKR), Dinamo Moscow (RUS) and Partizan Belgarde (SRB)

Looking at draw think i may have a good chance of qualifying from this group for the later stages

After returning from the wilderness of down south and then slowly sinking into a depression over Newcastle's torrid form, I have returned to have a peer at the challenge. Hope everyone had a good christmas. Good to see everyone progressing well, congratulations on finishing dafuge!

Good luck Andy, you're almost there. And Swinburn, you're almost there a second time :eek:

I'm assuming padders has now won all the trophies of all time and is just too coy to mention it now.

Ha ha not quite mate!!

I'm in the PL but currently sitting 18th after 16 games

Just got knocked out of Europa (won FA Cup in Championship!) finishing 3rd in my group, a point behind 2nd

Will be a gutter if we get relegated.

Got January transfer window to look forward to

Blyth Spartans - Blue Square Bet North - 2013/14

League Table

League Positions Graph

We started off steadily but as soon as we took the lead we were unstoppable

FA Trophy - I didn't really have too much interest in this competition but we had a decent run anyway, beating our arch rivals Gateshead.

FA Cup - I said Blyth had a good history in this competition and we continued that tradition this year, the Dagenham and Redbridge TV game really helped my finances.

Squad(1) (2) - We had the advantage of having some pretty good players in our ranks before we started but there was still work to be done.

Transfers - Offloaded most of the rubbish in the squad and brought a few loan players later on in the season

Finances - Much better than I expected, the cup run really helped

Key Player Profiles:

Phil Airey - Top scorer for the season, our best player

Jordan Bowen - Played in CM for the first part of the season and LM the second half, we contributed both goals and assists to the team

Hatib Cham - Made a decent striking partnership but was only fully used for the first half of the season

Robert Dale - Reliable Blyth veteran, however I feel this is the best he will offer me

Career Overview

2013/14   Blue Square Bet North    1st         Blue Square Bet North Champions

Next Season

Next season will be about consolidating our position in the conference and improving the squad.

Kettering Town

Season Summary 2018/19

Media Prediction: 23rd

Actual Finish: 2nd

We were lucky to take automatic promotion, a result against mid table Ipswich would have seen us safely up wiyth no worries. So of course we decided to lose that 3-1. Odds then were against us with Sheffield Utd and Northampton equal on 78 points 2 behind me playing each other, either team winning that with our loss against Ipswich meant they'd go 2nd, thankfully they drew 1-1 and we made it up by pure luck. Still I'll take automatic promotion to the Championship, but there will need to be improvments to the squad to stay there. Finally, the board have announced a new and excitingly named "Kettering Stadium" with 16,000 seats, which has us playing back a 22mill loan till 2034, thankfully we have new sponsorships arround 400k p/a (previously 48k p/a). Realistically this means survival is now essential

Fans Player of the Season: Anthony Malbon - Signed on a free from Kidderminster, been after him for a while and he menaced me in league 2, he was impressive for me after a tough start for him while adapting

2016/17     nPower League 2       13th        Survival
2017/18     nPower League 2       2nd         Promotion, FA Cup 3rd Round, JPT South Quarter Finals
2018/19     nPower League 1       2nd         Promotion

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRUQc6malFe_kvtMpA2ElO2-a8cQp9EK-GWtycJ6G0vyyTqZBUKw

Whitehawk - npower Championship - 2019/20

Started pretty well from the start this year, a lot of draws along the way but eventually got top and stayed there most of the season in hard competition with Swansea and Q.P.R.

Good cup runs where we got to the final in the FA Cup and lost 1-0 to man united

League Table

League Positions Graph

Cups - Did well until meeting man city in Capital One qtr final and man united in FA Cup final

Squad - Squad have become mostly big enough now so we can rotate a bit

Transfers - Started cleaning up a bit in January, lots of decent free's in

Finances - FA Cup run helped it alot

Key Player Profiles:

Tony Amos - The playmaker, not so high on assists but lots of key passes and a few important goals

Marcus Tolley - The goalscorer, a beast when he's on form was scoring for fun at times, but he's inconsistent

Abdel Afkir - The defender, still a rock solid defender, hope he can do it in the prem too

Career Overview

2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    1st         Promoted, League Winner
2014/15   Blue Square Premier      4th         Promoted, Trough playoffs
2015/16   npower League 2          5th         Nothing!
2016/17   npower League 2          1st         Promoted, League Winner
2017/18   npower League 1          2nd         Promoted
2018/19   npower Championship      8th         Failure!
2019/20   npower Championship      1st         Promoted, League Winner, FA Cup runner-up

Next Season

Really looking forward to hopefully some harder competition at the top, already started selling some players that for sure wouldn't work out in the January window. Still in bad need of fullbacks, but I guess the entire troop gotta improve a lot if we gonna stand a chance.

Archived