dafuge's FM13 challenge

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah I get it now!!

Luckily, when I shut the lid down on my laptop it just puts it in sleep mode, therefore FM doesn't shut down. I didn't update to 13.1.3 for weeks after the release. Don't want to take the risk of undoing all my hard with with tactics etc with the new patch!!!

Stafford Update -

What a turnaround, the match against Cardiff on the 25th of September was a bad day for us, with the FA Rule Changes (Patch!!), it felt like the whole side had fallen apart. We went on a 9 game run without a win, so quick tweaks here and there..and then we realized that the new rule changes allowed us to do something different. My first few wins before the patch were tough, really tough. Now after the patch, I get the distinct feeling that they arent so hard, been making a couple of bad judgement errors, but apart from that we seem to be nicely tucked in midtable after January. With 15 games left, we probably will only need 7 points to guarantee safety.

1StaFix_zps112602a6.jpg

1StaTable_zps06bce36c.jpg

BASHLEY ALLIED STATES, TOWNS AND RURAL DOMAINS

BASHLEY F.C.

Bashing Barcelona still wasn't enough...

2021/22 - Premier League

ia8Y6.png

Club Information | Confidence | Finances | Squad (1) (2) | Transfers

The League

League Table | Position Graph

Europe

Champions League Group Table | Champions League Fixtures

Champions League Final

The Domestic Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup Fixtures

Capital One Cup Final

Key Players

Flavio Schmid | Oliver Henry | Josh Flynn

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Oliver Henry

Henry wins the award this year. Schmid moved up to striker for the season, leaving Henry to come in as the new English attacking midfielder. Great season.

Top Scorer

Flavio Schmid

Moving Flavio up to striker was a great choice, he smashed em in. Shame he won't be doing it anymore, but £45m from Man City was too good not to accept.

Millward Player's Choice Award

Manager's Player of the Season

Sandor Baratky

Signed this guy for a pretty penny from Barcelona and boy did he do the job. 24 goals with 9 in the Champions League alone. Great buy and will be the main man as of next season.

Jordan Swinburn Award

Surprise of the Season

The entire Champions League!

Getting through the groups was one thing, topping it was another, beating teams with mental results was another, getting to the semis was another, getting to the final in our first attempt was a whole other world of things! But to lose it in such fashion as we did was heartbreaking.

Aims For Next Season

Get that Champions League place back!

To take back what's rightfully ours! A better FA Cup run and a Europa League win would be nice too.

Career Overview

Season      League                   League Finish      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     Blue Square South        17th               Survival
2014/15     Blue Square South        5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2015/16     Blue Square Premier      3rd                Promotion - Playoffs
2016/17     League Two               3rd                Promotion - Automatic
2017/18     League One               1st                Promotion - Champions
2018/19     Championship             5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2019/20     Premier League           12th               FA Cup Winners
2020/21     Premier League           4th                Qualified for Champions League
2021/22     Premier League           6th                Champions League Finalists, Capital One Cup Winners

Stafford Update

WE turned around our season, and are SAFE!, in fact with six games left we are comfortably in the top 10 and gunning for at least 8th spot in our first season! We will prevail for we are Stafford!...<edit> We finish in 8th spot..undefeated in our last few games, culminating in a thrilling contest at Anfield where we came back in the 90th minute to take a point!.

You can patch the game now !!!!!!

1Sfixpng_zps5ff85faa.jpg

Kettering Town

Season Summary 2014/15

1313591030Kettering Town badge.jpg

Media Prediction: 23rd

Actual Finish: 6th

We were very shaky this season, but with a few more points, we'd have been safely in the playoffs, disappointing to miss out by so little, mainly because my strikers were inconsistent. Thankfully, My new best striker is 20, and scored 22 goals over the season, so if he can gain consistency, we should be fine next season. The defence was ok for the most part, with Former Newcastle acadamy goalkeeper Aidan Grant

League / Past Positions / Squad / Transfers /

League Fixtures (Aug-Dec) / League Fixtures (Jan-May) / FA Cup / FA Trophy

Fans Player of the Season: Ross Keane - The most consistent of our inconsistant stickers, the young irishman definitely has an eye for goal at this level, and should keep improving

Best Eleven: Season / Overall

Season      League              Position     Achievements
2013/14     Blue Square North     1st         Promotion, League Winners
2014/15     Blue Square Premier   6th         Survival, FA Cup 3rd Round

I've just finished my first season with Kettering in the BSN. Unfortunately, I finished 6th and missed out on the Playoffs by two points. A poor run of form towards the end of the season, (after the update - coincidence?) and too many draws (15 in total!) left me short. I was there or thereabouts all season and just missed out. I have a good young squad though and have made a few decent signings, so I'm confident for next season if I can make the few additions I need. I could do with a cup run next season though to swell the coffers, as currently I don't have two 50ps to rub together.

WHITEHAWK FOOTBALL CLUB

The Hawks - Beggining Summary

whitehawk.png

CLUB OVERVIEW:

Full Name: Whitehawk Football Club

Foundation: 1945

League: Blue Square Bet South

Media Prediction: 20th

Stadium: The Enclosed Ground, capacity 3000, Brighton.

Nickname: The Hawks

Estimated Value: 200k

All of our players are newgens, so we'll need to sign, and this will be a difficult job.

The other promoted teams are: AFC Hornchurch, Margate, Banbury, Worksop and Stafford Rangers. City won the Premier League, with QPR finishing in the 7th and Norwich and 8th places. Wolves, Watford and Bolton are in 2013/14 Premier League, with my favourite club, Leeds United, so close of promotion.

Let's start! (My profile: Sunday Footballer - 34 years - English and Brazilian - Leeds United favourite club)

Wingate & Finchley - Barclays Premier League - 2027/28

Last season we made an impact in the Premier League but we were a long way off challenging the bigger teams in this league.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We had hopes of the title at times during the season but once again the big teams proved too much for us when it came down to the crucial matches.

Capital One Cup - another unspectacular year in this cup.

FA Cup - a terrible draw for us, resulting in an early exit.

UEFA Europa League - despite rotating our squad for this tournament, we managed to go all the way beating Sporting Lisbon in the final.

Transfers - we spent big in the attempt to fill the gaps in our squad.

Squad - in time I think this squad is capable of winning the league.

Finances - looks ok, but we have renewed the contracts of our squad which has cost us quite a bit.

Key Player Profiles:

Angel Castro - top scorer for the club.

Ante Jerbic - may have been top scorer if not for injuries.

Daniel Alvarado - was signed as backup but kept Sergent out of the team.

Isaac Rodríguez - had a stunning season on the wing.

Dietmar Ivanov - a winger with bags of potential.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2014/15   Blue Square Bet Premier  19th
2015/16   Blue Square Bet Premier  18th
2016/17   Blue Square Bet Premier  6th
2017/18   Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd         FA Trophy winners and Playoff finalists
2018/19   Blue Square Bet Premier  12th         
2019/20   Blue Square Bet Premier  4th         Playoff finalists
2020/21   Blue Square Bet Premier  1st         Promoted as champions
2021/22   npower League Two        1st         Promoted as champions
2022/23   npower League One        1st         Promoted as champions
2023/24   npower Championship      20th
2024/25   npower Championship      1st         Promoted as champions
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  16th        
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  6th         FA Cup finalists
2027/28   Barclays Premier League  4th         Europa League winners

Next Season

We managed to break the top four and qualify for the Champions League, so next season will be a tough one as we will need a squad capable of challenging on both fronts.

I've got into the Championshio Play Off Final.Going to play the final in the morningFingers crossed

Good luck Padders.

UEFA Europa League - despite rotating our squad for this tournament, we managed to go all the way beating Sporting Lisbon in the final.

I'm envious of you winning the Europa League, baring a disaster I won't get to win it. :) In fact I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get to win any of the other cups or divisions, would have been nice to have on the record book.

3AMyT.png

Wealdstone 2020/21-Championship

Our final league position masks how poor we were. We spent a lot of the season in the relegation zone, and at one point were 6 points adrift at the bottom of the table, but we rallied in the second half of the season to record a comfortable 16th placed finish. But it went down to the final two games. Partway through the season I was offered the Leeds job and it was depressing because they were in League One and their wage budget was over 100k a week compared to our measly 46k pw.

League Table - We were dire most of the season but pulled it out of the fire to finish 16th.

Past Positions - Spent most of the season at the bottom but a run of 3 wins and a draw really helped us out of the relegation mire.

Cups - 2nd round of the Cap One Cup where we lost to Reading 2-0, entered the FA Cup at the 3rd round where we again played Reading and lost 5-0.

Squad(1)(2)

Transfers

Finances

Confidence

Key Players

Karl Kenneally - A rock at the back but maybe just a little too slow for Championship level. I may have to find a replacement for him.

Ollie Banks - Another one I'm going to have to replace, he's just lacking a bit of quality for the level.

Joe McKee - Doing pretty well up front, but I do need reinforcements as well.

Andrew Halliday - He's lacking a bit of technical quality but all in all a decent season from the new signing.

Next Season

Push towards the top end of the table, and rejuvenate the squad.

Career Overview

Season           League                   Position          Achievements
       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        2013/14     Blue Square Bet South          1st            Champions!
        2014/15     Blue Square Bet Premier        7th            Top half finish
        2015/16     Blue Square Bet Premier        19th           Survival
        2016/17     Blue Square Bet Premier        5th            Playoff Final
        2017/18     Blue Square Bet Premier        5th            Playoff Winner!
        2018/19     League Two                     2nd            Promotion-Automatic
        2019/20     League One                     3rd            Playoff Winner!
        2020/21     Championship                  16th            Survival

Lowestoft Town F.C

2016/2017 Season

Another good season. Predicted 17th, finished top. I had the money to spend again and brought in some good players. I had a relatively poor start to the season but steadied it at the end.

League table:

npowerLeague2_OverviewStages_zps8a8079be.png

Lowestoft league position throughout the season:

npowerLeague2_OverviewPastPositions_zpsf3ced3e7.png

Transfers:

Lowestoft_TransfersHistory-6_zps50938c32.png

Top scorer: Devante Cole with 23 goals in 40 (2) games - close behind was Benik Afobe with 22 goals in 43 (1) games

Top assister: Benik Afobe with 14 assists

Top average ratings:

Chuks Aneke - 7.31 from 37 games. 2 goals & 4 assists.

Benik Afobe - 7.28 from 43 (1) games. 22 goals and 14 assists.

Devante Cole - 7.25 from 40 (2) games. 23 goals and 9 assists.

Billy Bodin - 7.22 from 39 (1) games. 13 goals and 10 assists.

Aims for next season: Promotion again.

Season	League	Position Achievements
2013/14	BSN	4th	 Promoted via playoffs	
2014/15	BSP	19th	 Survived administration & avoided relegation
2015/16 BSP     1st      Promotion
2016/17 L2      1st      Promotion

Ashton United

The Robins!

ClubLogo.jpg

2023-24 - Barclays Premier League

We opened the season with a 3-1 win over last seasons FA Cup winners, Everton. The League campaign started at home to reigning European champions, Tottenham, with a a 1-1 draw. Good early season form saw us among the pace pace setters at the top. However as injuries mounted up we suffered a drop in for during the months of November, December and January which left Chelsea and Tottenham ahead of us. Our form turned around but it looked as if it was going to be too late as both of them seemed to matching our results.

Eventually they started dropping points and on the final day all three of us had a chance of winning the league. Chelsea had the toughest game against QPR whilst we faced relegation threatened Fulham and Tottenham faced Swansea who were safe and had nothing to play for. Tottenham were favourites being three points ahead of both us and Chelsea and with the easier game. Chelsea beat QPR 1-0 and we beat Fulham 2-0, I wasn't keeping track of the score as I didn't think Tottenham would loose. But upon seeing the days results, they'd lost 4-3...it took a few moments to realise that we'd retained the title!!!

League Table | Progress Chart

Capital One Cup - Fairly straightforward until the semi where we struggled against Watford but progressed to the final and beat Tottenham 2-1 in extra time.

The FA Cup - A replay needed against Arsenal then comfortable home wins until the semi where we required penalties to knock out Swansea. The final against Man Utd was a cracking exibition of attacking football from both sides with us winning 4-2.

Champions League - Dawn as 4th seeds in a group with Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Besiktas I was just hoping for a good showing and hopefully a shot at the Europa League. A 4-1 drubbing of Real Madrid at home gave us the confidence that could progress and we qualified as group winners with Bayern Munich finishing second. Celtic, Chelsea and Barcelona we comfortably navigated to setup a final with Tottenham. We dominated the final and were unlucky to only win 1-0.

I was delighted with winning the Captal One Cup, as at the time it didn't look as if we had a chance of the title and wasn't expecting much in the Champions League. As we progressed in all competitions it became a case of playing with two different lineups if possible saving the "first 11" for the big league games and the Champions League.

Finances | Transfers | 1st Team Squad

Key Players

Sergio Nadiradze Outstanding season and significant improvement, he just keeps getting better and better.

Lucas Gomez Our top goalscorer until injury curtailed his season.

Diego An outstanding season, starting to show the form he's capable of and justify the £30m outlay. Seems to have coincided with him learning English.

Terry Matthius Our giant rock at the back and our captain.

Joaquin Becerra Still our beast in the middle of the park. We're not quite as good when he's missing from the team but it's better now we've got an able deputy in Mike Middleton.

History

Season          League                         League Finish     Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14         Blue Square North              2nd               Promoted via Playoffs 
2014/15         Blue Square Premier            15th              Survival
2015/16         Blue Square Premier            5th               Promoted via Playoffs
2016/17         Npower League Two              4th               Promoted via Playoffs
2017/18         Npower League One              4th               Promoted via Playoffs, FA Cup Finalists
2018/19         Npower Championsip             3rd               Promoted via Playoffs
2019/20         Barclays Premier League        14th              Survival
2020/21         Barclays Premier League        11th
2021/22         Barclays Premier League        5th               FA Cup Finalists
2022/23         Barclays Premier League        1st               League Champions, FA Cup Finalists
2023/24         Barclays Premier League        1st               League Champions, FA Cup Winners, League Cup Winners, Community Shield Winners, Champions League Winners

An unexpectedly great great season, I never imagined I'd do a clean sweep. The squad is a good range of ages and can still improve, however there's not much if anything behind the first team squad so the youth setup is something we're working on. Hopefully we'll get a ground capacity upgrade to fill in one or both of the corner sections that are open which would by my estimation take us over the 30k capacity mark if both are done.

Thanks, this save has really gripped me like no other since CM 97/98. It's longest running save I've done in terms of number of seasons.

It's helped that I've had a couple of weeks off work since I started, but the biggest help has been having a goal to aim for and documenting my progress.

Now I need to determine a new goal to aim for as I've been a bit single minded really as I've neglected to really improve the training and youth facilities to a decent standard.

Clearing debs - I was just thinking about this last night and it's a nice surprise that they've cleared the loan used to build the stadium.

come on AFC Fylde you can do it we can reach Europa League Qualification after only our 3rd season in Premier League

have 5 games to go and in 7th place cant catch 6th but have 2pts and a game in hand over 8th place can we hold on as have struggled with tactics since game updated

come on AFC Fylde you can do it we can reach Europa League Qualification after only our 3rd season in Premier League

have 5 games to go and in 7th place cant catch 6th but have 2pts and a game in hand over 8th place can we hold on as have struggled with tactics since game updated

Fingers crossed :thup:

BASHLEY STAFF

Chairman: Simon Milton

Director of Football: Damien Comolli

Manager: Max Headroom

Reserves Manager: Frank Rijkaard

Under 18s Manager: Luciano

Assistant Manager: Andre Villas-Boas

Head of Youth Development: Steve Martin

Coaches: Clive Allen, Ian Ashbee, Andrea Coda, Mauro Milano, Walter Montillo, Peter Niemeyer, Biagio Pagano, Mart Poom, Javier Portillo, Guy Whittingham

Goalkeeping Coaches: Guido Bistazzoni, Cedric Carrasso, Alec Chamberlain

Fitness Coaches: Elio Carravetta, Claudio Donatelli, Naldo

Physios: Peter Dugmore, Nikos Kalamaras, Paul Rastrick, Samantha Rees, Andy Renshaw, Fraser Young

Chief Scout: Stuart Elliot

Scouts: Patrik Andersson, Carlos Aruajo, Werner Brocker, Andrea Cocco, Giuseppe Corti, Gilmar, Mike Grella, Patrick Helmes, Neal Kitson, Rajko Lekic, Jeremain Lens, Jorge Mayordomo, Paul Montgomery, Martin Petrov, Robert Pires, Georges Santos, Jonas Troest, Txiki Begiristain, Rob Walker

AFCFyldebadge.jpg

4ndyMUFC - AFC Fylde - Barclays Premier League 2024-25 - Season 12

Squad - Player of the Year - Transfers 1 2 - Table - Graph - Finances - Manager Profile

A good season overall finishing in 8th, getting to Capital Cup 4th Rd a but fell in 3rd round FA Cup game against Spurs, so yet again no decent cup run

Squad is going through an overhaul at the moment as alot of players are getting too old for a fast counter attacking tactic we play. so alot of tranafers in and out is happening but team always stays gelled hich is good. have quite a few players already signed joining club in june and july ready for preseason, so hopefully team will remain gelled

Also must start attending press conferences as media handling is literally zero.

Season    Division                   Pos      Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square North          4th      Promoted via Playoffs, FA Trophy 1st Round
2014/15   Blue Square Prem          11th      FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round           
2015/16   Blue Square Prem           1st      League Champions, FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
2016/17   npower League 2           18th      Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 2nd Round
2017/18   npower League 2            7th      Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 1st Round, JPT North 1st Round, FA Cup 4th Round                                              
2018/19   npower League 1           16th      Capital One Cup 1st Round, FA Cup 1st Round, JPT North 2nd Round                            
2019/20   npower League 1            5th      Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, JPT North 2nd Round, FA Cup 4th Round
2020/21   npower Championship       10th      Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 3rd Round             
2021/22   npower Championship        3rd      Promoted via Playoffs, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 6th Round
2022/23   Barclays Premier League   12th      Survival, Capital One Cup 2nd Round, FA Cup 5th Round
2023/24   Barclays Premier League    9th      Capital One Cup 4th Round, FA Cup 4th Round
2024/25   Barclays Premier League    8th      Capital One Cup 4th Round, FA Cup 3rd Round   

Kettering Town

Season Summary 2015/16

1313591030Kettering Town badge.jpg

Media Prediction: 12th

Actual Finish: 1st

I wanted a playoff spot, i got the league, and the 10 games lost is very misleading, we never looked bad enough to not win the league until near the end where we felt the pressure a little bit, but a 3-3 draw against 2nd place Exeter was enough to secure the title with 4 games to go. The tail end of the season saw a board takeover with a local buisinessman becoming the new chairman. The aim now is to keep outselves above water in league 2. For the league performance, i was voted Manager of the year for the second time in 3 years

League / Past Positions / Squad / Transfers /

League Fixtures (Aug-Dec) / League Fixtures (Jan-May) / FA Cup / FA Trophy

Fans Player of the Season: Ross Keane - A solid season for the young Irishman, still improving so hope to see similar stuff in League 2

Best Eleven: Season / Overall

Season      League              Position     Achievements
2013/14     Blue Square North     1st         Promotion, League Winners
2014/15     Blue Square Premier   6th         Survival, FA Cup 3rd Round
2015/16     Blue Square Premier   1st         Promotion, League Winners

Well, third time is the charm apparently, as I made it one step further each time in my quest to be promoted from the BSS. First year, lost in playoff semis. Second year, lost in playoff final. This year, third year, won in playoff final and promoted to BSP!

Couple of players of importance:

Right midfielder was immense! Free kicks, assists, just a megastar. Harry Baker

Christian Blackwell - Second season wasn't so impressive, but did set us on our way in the playoff final with a goal in the first 30 seconds!

Nathan Nyalfi - Injured for half the season, definitely helped us when he was back

Connor Brennan - Loaned this guy for the last couple of months, and although he did allow quite a few goals, certainly helped us get up.

Going to be a long off season finding players that can hack it at the BSP level, should be an interesting and certainly long season!

BASHLEY ALLIED STATES, TOWNS AND RURAL DOMAINS

BASHLEY F.C.

Bashing a little better this time around...

2022/23 - Premier League

ia8Y6.png

Club Information | Manager Profile | Confidence | Finances | Squad (1) (2) | Transfers (1) (2)

The League

League Table | Position Graph

Europe

Europa League Group Table | Europa League Fixtures

Europa League Final

The Domestic Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | Capital One Cup Fixtures

FA Cup Final

Key Players

Maicon Antônio | Gláucio | Josh Flynn

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Maicon Antônio

Maicon Antônio wins this with absolutely no doubt in mind. The guy averaged an 8.00 rating across the season! The guy is an absolutely amazing creative player and he has one hell of a shot on him. He's capable of doing

Top Scorer

Josh Flynn

Flynn is back with a bang. 40 goals all season. Much more like it.

Millward Player's Choice Award

Manager's Player of the Season

Maicon Antônio

8.00 rating. And again, he's capable of doing

Jordan Swinburn Award

Surprise of the Season

Winning the Europa League with relative ease.

After the heartbreak of the Champions League final last season, the Europa League was really important. I thought we had a good chance. But I didn't expect to win it so easily. Sure, we had one or two issues with Plzen and Dortmund, but ultimately we trounced Spurs.

Aims For Next Season

Get that Champions League place back!

We may not have got top four, but we won two cups and remain in Europe. Keep the stability going and break into the top four again.

Career Overview

Season      League                   League Finish      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14     Blue Square South        17th               Survival
2014/15     Blue Square South        5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2015/16     Blue Square Premier      3rd                Promotion - Playoffs
2016/17     League Two               3rd                Promotion - Automatic
2017/18     League One               1st                Promotion - Champions
2018/19     Championship             5th                Promotion - Playoffs
2019/20     Premier League           12th               FA Cup Winners
2020/21     Premier League           4th                Qualified for Champions League
2021/22     Premier League           6th                Champions League Finalists, Capital One Cup Winners
2022/23     Premier League           6th                Europa League Winners, FA Cup Winners

Wingate & Finchley - Barclays Premier League - 2028/29

Last season we managed to qualify for the Champions League, so we were looking forward to entering that competition for the first time.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We managed to qualify for the Champions League again, but the gap to the top three has increased despite us pulling away from 5th.

UEFA Super Cup - Man Utd were just too good for us, we were lucky to make the game look close.

Capital One Cup - we were looking good until we had a shocker at Anfield. We came close to making the final but couldn't quite complete the comeback.

FA Cup - not a great year as we messed up at Blackburn.

UEFA Champions League - despite being third seeds we managed to top our group before looking good in the knockout stages. Sadly our trip to the Bernabeu did not go too well.

Transfers - as our wages increased we did not have the money to be active in the transfer market. Hopefully that will change next season.

Squad - we have a decent squad, but it just isn't good enough to compete with the biggest clubs.

Finances - it looks great now all the prize money has come in, but we had to keep things tight.

Key Player Profiles:

Angel Castro - top scorer once again.

Isaac Rodríguez - he didn't impress when he first signed but he's looking like a great player now.

Daniel Alvarado - he's keeping Sergent out of the team with his goals and assists.

Emre Korkmaz - he's probably our highest rated player by the coaches, but he's not quite hit form yet.

Kai Reule - he's still young but he could be a great player in the next few years.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2014/15   Blue Square Bet Premier  19th
2015/16   Blue Square Bet Premier  18th
2016/17   Blue Square Bet Premier  6th
2017/18   Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd         FA Trophy winners and Playoff finalists
2018/19   Blue Square Bet Premier  12th         
2019/20   Blue Square Bet Premier  4th         Playoff finalists
2020/21   Blue Square Bet Premier  1st         Promoted as champions
2021/22   npower League Two        1st         Promoted as champions
2022/23   npower League One        1st         Promoted as champions
2023/24   npower Championship      20th
2024/25   npower Championship      1st         Promoted as champions
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  16th        
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  6th         FA Cup finalists
2027/28   Barclays Premier League  4th         Europa League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  4th         

Next Season

We badly need to increase our stadium, but the board stupidly think it is not necessary. Increased revenue is the only way we are going to close the gap to the bigger clubs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRUQc6malFe_kvtMpA2ElO2-a8cQp9EK-GWtycJ6G0vyyTqZBUKw

Whitehawk - npower League 1 - 2017/18

Started out with what felt like a lot of draws and kept going that way, most clean sheets in the league somehow with a terrible keeper. Never chained more then 3 wins a in a row until last 3 games. Think the extra season in league 2 made me able to push for promotion this season too so very happy with going up again. Got enough funds to get Tolley on a longer contract. Still not been able to get a longer with Craig though hopefully next season. Didn't think they'd take me this far when I first got them

League Table

League Positions Graph

Cups - Out first round in FA and Capital One, all the way to final in Johnstone's Paint but lost on penalties in the final to Sheffield United, which always won the league ahead of me.

Squad - Keeps getting better, didn't use the loaned backup players much.

Transfers - Got a few more talented players in and some to help me get promoted, will have to get rid of them again. Tony Amos especially seems like a steal if my assistant manager is somewhat correct about his potential. Abel Afkir from united was one of my best players in 2nd half of season after I got hold of him.

Finances - Keeps getting better after new stadium was complete.

Key Player Profiles:

Shaun Craig - The playmaker

Marcus Tolley - The goalscorer

Matty White - The defender

Still the same, probably won't be next season I think

Career Overview

2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    1st         Promoted, League Winner
2014/15   Blue Square Premier      4th         Promoted, Trough playoffs
2015/16   npower League 2          5th         Nothing!
2016/17   npower League 2          1st         Promoted, League Winner
2017/18   npower League 1          2nd         Promoted

Next Season

Gotta get more talented players in if I'm gonna make it to the Prem. Definatly gotta replace my keeper, was my poorest regular player this season.

Would like to buy my loan players but I doubt I can afford them. Their in the millions!

arggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got tactic sorted after last weeks patch messing it up and costing me a european place as update happened part way through season

now i've got half way through a new season and game has updated itself again as they've just released a match engine fix patch so tactics properly wont work again and need adjusting when i'm in a european place again

so i might as well forget qualifying for europe then this season

thanks sigames now got to spend xmas tinkering with tactics again

Usually that only happens if your tactic is exploiting a flaw in the match engine in some way.

I've not altered my tactic since FM11 :D

no not exploiting anything using a tactic created using advice from threads started my Cleon who's a mod on here and SFraser's old threads on how to create a tactic cant see them having used exploits

Archived