Champions of Europe 2012/13 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
Probably in view of Saturday's early kick-off?

RDM was criticised for not rotating. Come on. We should be picking up the win regardless. I hate Rafa Benitez as much as you guys but come on.

Fulham are a better team than West Ham. I know it's not simple but it starts there.

Fulham are a better team than West Ham. I know it's not simple but it starts there.

Fulham hasn't been great this season and we are at home, while the West Ham match is a far less predictable away match. I wouldn't blame Rafa Benitez if he had an eye on Saturday's match as well. No other reason I can see tbh. Am 100% sure Mata would start on Saturday anyway.

Pretty ironic that Abramovich who wants an attractive style of football sacked RDM and replaced him with Rafa...

I just can't wait to see a plethora of flags being waved with Benitez Out displayed on them...oh the irony :D

Still can't believe you're all in uproar about him...it's been 2 games now and whether you like it or not he's your manager for the next 6 months...he isn't going anywhere so is it really possible that all you're going to do is berate him for the rest of the season??? Surely would be wise to just back the team and say nothing about him if you really, really hate him as much as you seem to. I'm no lover of Chelsea, and I'm not in here just to troll, but even the continued attitude towards Benitez is going to just fuel other fans' view that you are a club followed by fans who have no tradition, history or class...I aren't saying that btw...just what the 'popular' myth might be.

That was so so bad. We need to sort it out. We can defend better now, brilliant but the fact that we can't score is a bit of a problem. We didn't even just miss chances, we just didn't create any. I'm willing to give Rafa a chance but it's got to improve, fast.

I just can't wait to see a plethora of flags being waved with Benitez Out displayed on them...oh the irony :D

Still can't believe you're all in uproar about him...it's been 2 games now and whether you like it or not he's your manager for the next 6 months...he isn't going anywhere so is it really possible that all you're going to do is berate him for the rest of the season??? Surely would be wise to just back the team and say nothing about him if you really, really hate him as much as you seem to. I'm no lover of Chelsea, and I'm not in here just to troll, but even the continued attitude towards Benitez is going to just fuel other fans' view that you are a club followed by fans who have no tradition, history or class...I aren't saying that btw...just what the 'popular' myth might be.

Interesting that disliking a manager shows we have no tradition or history.

Interesting that disliking a manager shows we have no tradition or history.

I didn't say it did! Just that several will be saying that because you are on Benitez's back so much already (and from what's been reported in media many are saying it's been the worst they've seen for a manager at a new club before) it just backs up the myth that you don't have any class and that the majority of your fans are 'plastic' style premier league era ones who don't have any understanding about tradition.

I might be a spurs fan...but even I don't believe that above...just that some of your fans aren't exactly doing your club a favour and that it's harming your club and reputation more than helping it.

I'm sure the best fans in the world of the classiest, most traditional, most historically significant club in the history of this world and any other treated Roy Hodgson with respect, didn't they?

I certainly didn't see anywhere near the animosity towards him when he got the job at Liverpool like Benitez has at yours I'm afraid.

and we've been right so far.

All I've said is that you haven't done yourselves a favour by showing the animosity towards him so far, and with how it's continued. You must surely agree that it doesn't make you look respectable and you are much better than that.

Archived