Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets hope the ref actually saw it and took no action, or that's goping to be another hefty ban.

oh they'll review it regardless.

besides the inconsistencies in when they review or not, getting banned for that will be not surprising.

Maybe everyone else saw something different to me, but the camera angle didn't look conclusive as to whether a bite took place from what they showed here. Camera panned out of shot of the pair of them.

The side camera is pretty conclusive

Yea, just saw the side angle. **** him off, ban him, sell him.

I'll be amazed if we see him play again this season. If nothing else the club should suspend him prior to the inevitable FA ban - like we did with Diouf after the spitting IIRC.

Brilliant a player as he is eventually you have to say enough is enough :(

I'll be amazed if we see him play again this season. If nothing else the club should suspend him prior to the inevitable FA ban - like we did with Diouf after the spitting IIRC.

Brilliant a player as he is eventually you have to say enough is enough :(

we really should do this

will be a struggle getting anyone with his level of talent to come without european football

His level of talent is utterly useless to us as a club if he's suspended for a large chunk of matches every single season. And with this one incident he's shown he can't contain himself, even when banned for it in the past.

His level of talent is utterly useless to us as a club if he's suspended for a large chunk of matches every single season. And with this one incident he's shown he can't contain himself, even when banned for it in the past.

surely hes proved he cant do that in the past, without requiring him to bite someone AGAIN during a match?

Archived