Brobs17 Ultimate Tactic 12.2.2 ANY TEAM CAN USE TO GAIN SUCCESS

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am playing with figueirense... predicted 18th in the brazilian league

I won the Santa Catarina Phase (opening/close) + final .... only lost twice :p was I was expected to win it

now in the league gonna start... gonna be tougher but will let you know how I get on...

concerning red cards... getting 1 every 5 games in average not too bad but not great either!

I am currently using this tactic as one of the 3.

so far, playing with Ath Madrid, highlight being a 4-1 thrashing of Barcelona at Nou camp.

i am also managing Poland, thump Switzerland 4-0 using the tactic.

no change to the tactic, so i must say, so far so good.

but i will see how it roll out in the long run...usually my experience with tactics is that, soon enough the AI will learn to counter. So, i intend to rotate amongst the three.

Ok season 1 complete and here is the results using the tactic without any tweaks. I have a strong squad but still a fantastic season.

finaltableseason1.png

Won the FA Trophy and got to the 6th round of FA Cup beating Reading and Ipswich but finally losing at Burnley.

Here is my current league table from season 2.

tableseason2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So did any of you find a fix to the red/yellow card problems yet??

I have not really encountered any problems in the first place. 17 games into season 2 and have not had any red cards so far this season. Dunno how many I had in the first but was not many and to be fair when you get a player sent off it usually makes you play better.

I too haven't had too many issues of red cards - I tend to rack up fair share of yellow cards though - the culprits always being players who either have a low tackling ability, low decision making and high aggression.

The players tend to throw themselves into challenges so I'd imagine in the key positions of defence and midfield where most tackles are made you need players with high tackling, decision making and ideally not with aggression of 20 . Forwards I guess individually can have their tackling filters calmed down if they're the ones racking up the bookings.

Seems a very very solid tactic and still not completely gelled yet.

I really wish someone could explain to me why that happens with every tactic on this years game :S

I remember in FM11, i went for years upon years with just one tactic and I had plenty of success. This year's version isn't the same unfortunately.

BTW, i'm running on patch 12.0.4 and by the looks of it, seems like nothing has changed on the latest patch either.

I know, I miss fm 10 and 11. Although this tactic wasn't made for 12.04 so it's unfair to judge this tactic if your not using it on the patch it was made for. They say there is no change between patches but there quite obviously are lol. If there was a way I would really love to go back to 12.04 atleast, it was so much easier.

I used mr houghs tombstone piledriver tactic from fm11 on fm 12, patch 12.04 and it was consistently spectacular for season after season!

won the treble with a strong team but definitely not better than the top ones (real madrid, barcelona, man city, united, bayern, you know)

my team

GK:regen

DR:bandalovski

DL:brivio

DFC:botía

DFC:tolói

DM: oriol romeu

MC:crisetig

MC:k.asamoah

ST:mabye niang

ST:leandro damiao

ST:rochina

amazing tactic!

This the same tactic you made for 12.1.1. Thurrock tac???

Cause I see no difference between the 2 tactics

what tactic are you using now mate?

do you still maintain that the old brobs tactic is the best for 12.2.2?

Have you done some kind of cheat on the corner??

Several players are 'lurking outside area' but you are only (normally) allowed one player in that position. I have tried to replicate your player positioning (on corners) on another tactic but cannot do it.

Have you done some kind of CHEAT on the corner??

Several players are 'lurking outside area' but you are only (normally) allowed one player in that position. I have tried to replicate your player positioning (on corners) on another tactic but cannot do it.

That's because in the beginning you were allowed to put more than one player on lurking outside area. He just creates his tactics based on tactics that he build in the beginning of the game-release. No cheating at all.

That's because in the beginning you were allowed to put more than one player on lurking outside area. He just creates his tactics based on tactics that he build in the beginning of the game-release. No cheating at all.

Also only one player will really lurk outside the area, the others will act just as if they had the "go foward" instruction.

Used this for my Liverpool side first season and managed to win the league only losing 3 games all season away to spurs, man united and aston villa. The defence for me was amazing had the best defensive record, and banged in goals aswell Carroll, Suarez and Lacina Traore all getting between 15-20 goals each as the starting strikers. Top work mate!

I really wish someone could explain to me why that happens with every tactic on this years game :S

It has been readily explained many times (rerank)

-----------------

Looks like another bit of good work brobby, I'll give it a spin as im getting a little bored of fm :(

It has been readily explained many times (rerank)

-----------------

Looks like another bit of good work brobby, I'll give it a spin as im getting a little bored of fm :(

I know how the tactics stop working, i understand fm enough to get that!

I want to know why they put the bloody rerank in there in the first place!

Using this now Brobs on a new save with the weegie edit - am Hull City so will let you know how I get on. Have used your tactics last couple of fm's and have found them to be the best by far...nearly almost diablo tactics! Spot on bud!

Decent tactic heres whats happened so far, started unemployed then got signed up by Woking used it there and it just didn't get going. Left them for their rivals Welling and so far 3 games 3 wins, however one fundamental problem is every goal I've conceded which is 3 so far has been from a corner?! Any idea what I can tweak? Cheers

It is really important ho have DC's with some pace even if their marking/tackling stats are a bit worse... In my Chelsea game, Terry was a big problem, replacing him with Ivanovic or Luis worked much better. Even more extreme thing happened in my ManUtd save, where now my DC's are Smalling and Shawcross and it works much better then Ferdinand/Vidic pairing (Season 12/13). I've completed 3 seasons now - 3xCL, PL, League Cup victories, 2x FA Cup and won all EURO/National/World Super cups. My back four in 14/15 season is Wilson/Shawcross/Smalling/Walker - I have an All-British team, my only problem is that Rooney wants 16,5 mil € per season after scoring 60 PL goals last year...but Wellbeck is also sensational when he plays.

Archived