Knap FM12 Tactics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing results considering as u say its basically just a standard TC tactic. In the screen above I used Teamwork match prep. Switched to Attacking Movement after a 0-0 with Arsenal. Results since have included 7-0, 4-0, 4-1, 4-0, 4-0, 3-1 and a 2-0 League Cup win over Chelsacki.

You should definitely start up a new thread for this one Knap

Please tell me this really works with the new patch cos I'm starting to lose all patience at the minute. Every tactic I've used seems to have stopped working so any help is appreciated.

You should try it! I had the same feeling until I tried this tactic last night. For the first time in FM13, all my players are heaving 7.0+ rating, even if it is 0-0 after 60'min. My striker scores hattricks! My full backs don't look like they are playing football for the first time. They are playing lovely football and score different types of goals.

I've won 13 games, 2 draw and 1 loss. The loss was with my second team. 1 draw was when I was down to 10 and still managed to make a come back against a better team (Europa League). The other draw was against my biggest rival (wich I lost 3-0 earlier on the season) in a cup game. (I won with penalties)

I'm playing with Club Bruges and gave this tactic a go in mid season. It surprises me so much, that I 'm sure I will still become champion, even though I was standing 8th position. Would love to test it on a fresh game, but I'm having to much fun cleaning up my failed start. :cool:

Great job, knap! You should open a new thread for this one, because it's better than all the others combined. :applause:

Never use OIs

If you need a SUS then my usual approach is to reduce runs and add TW. For a TC use take a breather retain possession shouts. When happy with a SUS tactic, save during a game so that its available for future use.

Amazing results considering as u say its basically just a standard TC tactic. In the screen above I used Teamwork match prep. Switched to Attacking Movement after a 0-0 with Arsenal. Results since have included 7-0, 4-0, 4-1, 4-0, 4-0, 3-1 and a 2-0 League Cup win over Chelsacki.

You should definitely start up a new thread for this one Knap

Hey KingEric,

Has the results continued with this tactic?

Yea. Finished league: P38 W30 D5 L3 GF99 GA19

Won League, League Cup, Super Cup, Club Championship and Champions League.

I'm Man Utd by the way but still impressive. Also won Second Division B1 with Tenerife

Knapp and KingEric07 what are you guys doing with your training and match prep?

Do you mind taking screenshots of that page? Just to make it easier for me to see what your both doing.

THanks

Yea. Finished league: P38 W30 D5 L3 GF99 GA19

Won League, League Cup, Super Cup, Club Championship and Champions League.

I'm Man Utd by the way but still impressive. Also won Second Division B1 with Tenerife

Good stuff...I'm United too!

Just updated to 13.1.3 & Just had a few games with the tactic & the attacking play seems awesome! A lot more direct than any other tactic I've tried on FM13! The wingers through balls to the strikers are killer killer passes & I love how the striker coolly finishes off his ccc's!

I'm currently using match prep as "tactics"...KingEric did u continue to use "attacking positioning"? Also who do u play on the wings? I played Kagawa & he was lethal!

Just updated to 13.1.3 & Just had a few games with the tactic & the attacking play seems awesome! A lot more direct than any other tactic I've tried on FM13! The wingers through balls to the strikers are killer killer passes & I love how the striker coolly finishes off his ccc's!

I'm currently using match prep as "tactics"...KingEric did u continue to use "attacking positioning"? Also who do u play on the wings? I played Kagawa & he was lethal!

Hey Ruud.

Well, if your having success with this, i trust you, so i think ill have a go with it myself.

Do you mind running these things:

General training (Focus + Intensity)?

Scheduling bar position?

Match Training?

Rest before match?

Rest after match?

Knapp and KingEric07 what are you guys doing with your training and match prep?

Do you mind taking screenshots of that page? Just to make it easier for me to see what your both doing.

THanks

I'm playing FMC so I just switch the team training between each category each month. Match prep was 30% Teamwork but I switched it to 30% Attacking Movement half way through the season after a couple of 0-0s. Worked better

Yea used attacking movement for rest of the season. Conceded maybe one extra goal per 3 games but scored more.

Used Kagawa on left side. 51 games, 23 goals, 10 assists AvR 7.49

Used a regen on right side. Imagine a younger David Beckham with a bit more pace. 45 games, 7 goals, 24 assists AvR 7.39

Yea used attacking movement for rest of the season. Conceded maybe one extra goal per 3 games but scored more.

Used Kagawa on left side. 51 games, 23 goals, 10 assists AvR 7.49

Used a regen on right side. Imagine a younger David Beckham with a bit more pace. 45 games, 7 goals, 24 assists AvR 7.39

What about your central striker?

Sorry guys but i'm gonna have to calm the enthousiasm down...

4 games with it, I'm playing PSG.

PSG 0-3 Saint-Étienne DEFEAT

Milan AC 1-1 PSG DRAW

Montpellier 3-0 PSG DEFEAT

PSG 1-3 Rennes DEFEAT

Ibrahimovic : 0 goal

Team plays very bad, very few CCC (Almost none) and a lot of CCC for the opponents...

Do you always play "control" ?

EDIT : Played also 5 games with Liverpool :

Liverpool 0-0 Academica DRAW

Liverpool 0-2 Reading LOST

Genk 1-0 Liverpool LOST

West Ham 3-2 Liverpool LOST

Liverpool 0-4 Man City LOST

Really don't know what to do.... :(

Do u play on 13.1.3?

set match preparation to attacking movement

Try to play it from the start.

Use it on a new game, from the start put max match training and choose tactics only until season starts, then change it to attacking movement.

If by chance, it is still not working, then this tactic is not suitable with ur style of play.

Note: Do not try to tweak anything...then after ur players become fluid with the tactics, then u can try to tweak-play with the tactic to suit ur style.

Archived