• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All makes sense, and I would include that sort of information with the tactic if you have good results for others to follow.

Which side are you using?

Man United...really good team...but nothing is consistent at all...I'm a seasoned (& admittedly serial tactic downloader) user but nothing has touched the sides this version! There seems to be too many variables that effect the team!

I've been trying out this idea by WHG using the Shiraz 442. Easy to follow and getting good results so far over half a seson tonight.

Top 4 Club Instructions

Home - Start with Attacking strategy against any club that are not another top club.

Home - Start with Control strategy against other top clubs.

Away - Start with Control strategy against any club that are not another top club.

Away - Start with Standard strategy against other top clubs.

Special Circumstances

Home - Start with Standard strategy if you have been on a bad run and find yourself underdogs against another top club.

Away - Start with Counter strategy if you have been on a bad run against another top club.

Knap! Hows it going? Have you got a 4231 with wide men tactic in the works? If you do I would be happy to test.

I've been testing your 442 with west brom and so far are doing pretty well for west brom! the Strikers are banging them in!

Shane Long has 22 goals in 18 apps

Odemwingie has 10 goals in 15 apps

and Lukaku has chipped in with 7 goals in 11 apps

So far Ive found that the left hand striker scores the most goals

With the 442 you can try DLF on left and T on right as that appears to be better set up. 451 Rigid is working OK but not tried 4231 yet.

Ah right thats probably why Long works well on the left, you want a more pacey striker there correct? out of interest have you tried shifting the wingers forward to make it a 4222? I was thinking about trying it out? If you do try a 4231 let me know as I would love to test, I had a really good arsenal side players wise but they were playing like... well the real arsenal? and i think a AM postion would bring the best out of Carzola

where is the link for this 4-4-2 ? please

I've been trying out this idea by WHG using the Shiraz 442. Easy to follow and getting good results so far over half a seson tonight.

Top 4 Club Instructions

Home - Start with Attacking strategy against any club that are not another top club.

Home - Start with Control strategy against other top clubs.

Away - Start with Control strategy against any club that are not another top club.

Away - Start with Standard strategy against other top clubs.

Special Circumstances

Home - Start with Standard strategy if you have been on a bad run and find yourself underdogs against another top club.

Away - Start with Counter strategy if you have been on a bad run against another top club.

I don't use shouts apart from SUS which is the same adjustments I've used since FM08. The lastest 4231 has overides as 451.

Very few changes from the original and a TC tactic so should be fully game compatible. I will have a look at taking HUB off.

Classic 442 for 13.2 patch based on last years Grid system.

englishpremierdivisionoy.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us